ษ EggCave suggestion (2017)- The Plumeling ษ

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Should I make more suggestions to EC? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 4 December 2016 at 1:40 AM

Hi guys. >< I know that the title of this suggestion was really boring but I couldn't think of anything. I apologise for any distress that might have been caused. XD

Yes, I this is yet another suggestion. A cat/peacock related one. So here it is:

Art [coloured]: http://s1380.photobucket.com/user/wild_wonders/media/WIN_20161203_220623_zpsictqqdns.jpg.html?filters[user]=145923828&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0 -

Art [coloured + HD]:
http://s1380.photobucket.com/user/wild_wonders/media/WIN_20161206_170526_zpspjbdbapu.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Description:

?????

I hope you like my suggestion! If you have any feedback or comments be sure to post! And remember to ping me! 😊

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 4 December 2016 at 1:48 AM

I can write a description. Nice work! I like your handwriting lmao

Do you want the description now?

@wild_wonders

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 4 December 2016 at 1:49 AM

@leafstarofskyclan
Sure! Other people might apply though and I will choose the best that suits the creature. 😊

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 4 December 2016 at 1:56 AM

@wild_wonders

Sounds good!

Egg Description:

This egg resembles an Adrana! It has long feathers and a smooth texture.

Creature Description:

When Ark scientists first discovered the Plumeling, they were so astonished by its complex biology. The Plumeling is half made of water that never runs out. If the jewel is removed form its head, though. the water will run dry and never return. It is said that travelers brought one with them on long journeys.
The Plumeling is part Trisk, part Adrana. Plumeling feathers sell for hundreds of thousands of dollars. Their yellow fur attracts hunters who want to sell it for even more money. Their desert home is perfect for them as they are able to survive a long time without nutrients.

Is this good?

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 4 December 2016 at 1:59 AM

@leafstarofskyclan
I like it! I picked up some mistakes in there though and Maybe instead of saying that it resembles a cat and peacock, maybe put them in EC form? (eg. The Plumeling resembles a trsik and adrana) XD

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 4 December 2016 at 2:00 AM

@wild_wonders

Edited! Thanks for the tips!

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 4 December 2016 at 2:03 AM

@leafstarofskyclan
Cool. Ok I'll see who else applies. I'll contact U ASAP. 😊

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 4 December 2016 at 2:03 AM

@wild_wonders

Thank you! Good luck judging!!!

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 4 December 2016 at 6:32 AM

@wild_wonders
OMG You should've shown me on Friday I can write a description 😱

Woah cool 😃 I might try make a suggestion soon.. I'll try do one tomorrow (free day wohoo 😃)

Miss ya all lots ❤️

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 4 December 2016 at 3:34 PM

@leafmelody

Thanks!! 😃

Miss ya bunches too!! 😸

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 4 December 2016 at 5:26 PM

@wild_wonders
I'll try write something on Wednesday 😸

Female
511 posts

clarityxx • 4 December 2016 at 6:16 PM

@wild_wonders Ooh can I enter this? 😊

Egg description:
Plumeling eggs are surrounded by a ring of feathers that help them blend into the bushes they call home. The gems on their feathers emit a purplish light, though it dims when predators are close in order to protect the egg.

Creature description:
The Plumeling has a beautiful tail full of feathers that are prized around Ark. This makes the creatures very protective of their tails; though this protectiveness makes some call them a vain species, they are actually very gentle and kind towards Arkians who mean no harm. Plumelings are incredibly loyal and affectionate creatures—once a Plumeling finds its perfect mate, the gems on both of their foreheads glow brightly whenever they are together.

Female
4,265 posts

izziebee1017 • 4 December 2016 at 7:02 PM

@wild_wonders

I like it! ❤️ Good job!

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 5 December 2016 at 5:14 AM

@clarityxx Thank you!! I'll consider all entries 😉

@izziebee1017 And thanks so much O-O I think the darkness of the photo really doesn't show the brightness that well... Should I do a more HD version? XD

Female
4,265 posts

izziebee1017 • 5 December 2016 at 6:05 PM

@wild_wonders

Yes!!

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 6 December 2016 at 2:09 AM

@izziebee1017
Ok! DONE!! 😃

Female
127 posts

alastrine • 6 December 2016 at 3:00 PM

@wild_wonders

OMG is so beautiful!!!!! ❤️

Can I try write a description?

Here goes

Egg description:
Plumeling eggs, while the look like the are encrusted with gold, emeralds, sapphire and rubies, this is in fact not the case they are made of pure gold, emeralds, sapphire and rubies. They are in fact in the same family of golem the the Corunis is a part of.

Creature description:
In old ark mythology plumelings are shown as beautiful graceful creatures, but the SAR Centre has put new research into the spices and has found elaborate thinking patterns signs of understanding math and has been shown to write as it turns out there feathers form there tails may come lose and the gem on it melts thus making it's own form of ink, amazing! Pummelling are highly intelligent, yet sadly we have not been able to communicate with them yet, while they can write we can not translate there advance language, but the SAR Centre estimates that working with the plumelings they should be able to have basic translation in a matter of mouths as the research has only just begun.

(I made a ton of grammar errors I can bet, but I hoped you liked it! feel free to edit it too if you like it, but wish to add or subtract some things! 😸)

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 6 December 2016 at 3:50 PM

@alastrine
Thanks so much!

Female
1,422 posts

rashka • 8 December 2016 at 7:18 AM

Cute! 😃

Male
207 posts

enderwolf • 8 December 2016 at 1:53 PM

Nice

Female
127 posts

alastrine • 10 December 2016 at 3:18 PM

Can I ping some people about this?

@cguo7
@rainbowfantasy
@wofle

I hope thats ok. sorry if you don't like pings!

Female
4,265 posts

izziebee1017 • 13 December 2016 at 8:10 PM

I really hope this is made XD I honestly love it so much!

Agender
147 posts

pufferheart • 13 December 2016 at 8:50 PM

@wild_wonders

This is a really great creature.

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 13 December 2016 at 10:01 PM

@pufferheart

Thank u so much! 😊 I appreciate it! ❤️ ❤️ /huggles/

Female
67 posts

az3396123 • 14 December 2016 at 12:41 AM

This is such a great creature!

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 14 December 2016 at 1:01 AM

H guys. Just decided to close the contest for the description. EC can write it. I just don't think It's fair to be doing this. This is meant to be a suggestion. Sorry and please tell your true opinion on the Plumeling!!

Female
258 posts

spectaclenest • 14 December 2016 at 1:39 AM

@wild_wonders ahhh i love it!!! so cute. i love the peacock tail it's so intricate 😸 my one thought is maybe making all of the stages look a little more different? i really especially love the egg, maybe the first stage could be a little more like that, eyes closed, curled up with tail fanned out, so it looks younger and smaller 😸 great work the drawings are incredible!!! ❤️

Male
2,327 posts

raitonchidori • 14 December 2016 at 3:59 AM

I mostly don't like hybrid creatures, but this one is ok. I love the colors it has, also 😊

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 14 December 2016 at 4:12 AM

@spectaclenest

@raitonchidori

Thanks for your honest feed back! I really appreciate it! 😊 ❤️

Female
334 posts

schelke • 14 December 2016 at 4:31 AM

@wild_wonders
I do like it! Very creative and I love the colors. ^^ You can always ping me 😸