♥ Valentines Day Creature Suggestion ♥ The Romolo ♥

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Do you like it :P (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 10 December 2016 at 6:40 AM

NEW AND UPDATED ART, COMPLETELY DIFFERENT CONCEPT! CHECK HERE:
http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt215/Leafmelody/1481502774390-2083213744_zpsviqagyqa.jpg
QUALITY IS A BIT BETTER AS I USED MY PHONE INSTEAD

(Just saying, this is my first creature suggestion... So sorry if I'm doing this wrong or the link doesn't work DX)

So yeah, I finally decided to make a creature suggestion eh XD It's the Romolo, Rom for Romantic, and lo for love 😊 The other o is just placed there to sound nice, and yes, I made it up on the spot XD I did it in one day, probably a hour.... XD And why Valentines Day? 😱 Well I hate romance but I love the rom-com movies, plus Valentines Day was the second closest wordwide occasion so I wanted it to be quick... New Years Day was too hard, honestly, how do you put a chicken with 2017?! XD (I'm still thinking...) So yeah, hope you enjoy xD So far it looks too realistic like in the real world so I am going to fix it soon...

WARNING: THIS CREATURE SUGGESTION HAS TO BE UPDATED TO LOOK MORE LIKE MYTHICAL AND STUFF XD

Here's the links: http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt215/Leafmelody/WIN_20161210_131003_zpsrvntueln.jpg

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt215/Leafmelody/WIN_20161210_130841_zps0qfrtmer.jpg

(One is landscape and one is portrait 😋)

Description
About Romolo Eggs
The two hearts on the egg of a Romolo represents that they are together forever. The pink heart is the soul of the female and the blue is the soul of the male. Every egg is a different shade to show their differences, and eventually, they will find each other again.

More About the Romolo
Once Romolo eggs hatch, the male and female part their different ways. Eventually, after up to a year, they find each other again by recognising their matching shades of colour. Each Romolo pair have different shades to make sure they meet again. Their craning necks resemble into a heart, which tells them that they hatched from the same egg.

Just saying this description, in my opinion, is completely weird, so if you want to write one, go ahead like yeah 😃 I will include you in credits if I like it better 😊

Please tell me your honest opinion 😊
(My honest opinion is that it's too simple but eh I'll try change that)

The writing on the page is just my planning to tell you what I was thinking about before I drew it 😃 And ya, my writing sometimes is unreadable (my teacher can't read it sometimes cause it's too small honestly I've heard that enough in my life XD)

Also, please make recommendations for me to improve so that I can improve on it within the week/month 😊 Egg Cave Staff, if this ever becomes a real creature (0.00000000000001% chance 😋) feel free to change it 😃

#creaturesuggestion 😊

230 posts

burn • 10 December 2016 at 7:00 AM

@leafmelody

Interesting design. Think that you might be able to make the picture a little more clearer (scan it, perhaps?), Since the photo's a little fuzzy, or maybe it's just me.

Anyway, other than that, I really like the general concept and idea of this creature suggestion. (especially the name, lol.)

Thanks 😊 Hope this gets made, (if it does, I'll probably hoard, lol)

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 10 December 2016 at 7:08 AM

@burn
(Whoops sorry I just used my computer camera and everyone knows that it's hard XD)

Awww thank you XD I literally made up the name on the spot, it's romance, it's love, bam, Romolo XD Yep, everyday life of me... XD

Thank you very much 😃 Oooh, I've actually never hoarded anything 😊 Thank you so much again 😃

Pings (Sorry if you don't like them DX)
@silverpoppy
@ida92
@kalessin

Random people picked out from the 'Fan Art and Creature Suggestions' latest replies XD

Female
150 posts

gngdia • 10 December 2016 at 7:23 AM

@leafmelody that's a cute creature 😃

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 10 December 2016 at 7:37 AM

@gngdia
Thanks 😃

Pings
@dappne6
@333
@prairie

Female
770 posts

loumina28 • 10 December 2016 at 8:21 AM

@leafmelody aww, it's great!!! ❤️

Deleted • 10 December 2016 at 9:00 AM

@leafmelody that is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Female
67 posts

az3396123 • 10 December 2016 at 10:07 AM

That is a cutie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 10 December 2016 at 10:31 AM

@leafmelody

very cute!! 😃 I love swans. ❤️
So are both the swans together in the final? 😱 Or are they more of, if male is egg, swan is the blue, female = swan is the pink?

Either way, this is really cute!! 😃 I would love love love this being made. ❤️ 😸

And on the Chicken for new years, I actually did something like that. XD
I just didn't have 2017 written anywhere. 😋 I was figuring they could put it somewhere in their feathers or ribbon. X3
If you want to take a look at it, it's here:
2017 Chicken

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 10 December 2016 at 2:47 PM

Resembles the sikeree.

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 10 December 2016 at 3:47 PM

@leafmelody

Ooh looks great! 😊

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 10 December 2016 at 5:14 PM

@loumina28
@chicachicken
@az3396123
@icesparkle22
Thanks a bunch guys 😸
@prairie
Yeah both swans are 😋 After writing the description, though, I think that I should do a stage where they're separated 😊 And thanks, glad y'all like it 😃

Yeah I checked you chicken out and WOWZERS IT"S AMAZING LOL XD
@bunnyshadow
Ya it definitely does whoops... o.O

Deleted • 10 December 2016 at 5:16 PM

@leafmelody your welcome!!!!!. I am doing a fedding contest soon. Want to join?

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 10 December 2016 at 5:18 PM

@chicachicken
Okie, sure 😃 And thanks a bunches again 😸

Pings: (Sorry if you don't like them DX)
@dada_dragon
@rowyn
@musicgurl333
(Based on people online who posted in the forums 😊)

Deleted • 10 December 2016 at 5:19 PM

@leafmelody thanks. I will post the feeding contest today or tomorrow.

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 10 December 2016 at 5:22 PM

@chicachicken
Okie 😊

Pings: (Sorry if you don't like em DX)
@teddy267
@valorie100
@foreigners
(Again based on people who posted on forum topics)

Female
1,128 posts

valorieviolet • 10 December 2016 at 5:47 PM

@leafmelody

I just got this crazy idea and I'd like to share it with you (although it will likely never happen) cx but it would be so cool, depending on if the egg is male or female, that it hatches to be either the blue (male) or pink (female) swan 😱

But I like it! I like when creatures have mates, like the pink birds that Egg Cave made a while back c:

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 10 December 2016 at 6:12 PM

@valorie100
Ooooh, cool 😱 That sounds nice, but since it's Valentines Day, best to stick with two... Thanks for the idea though 😊 I'll consider it 😃

And yas, it's the Sikeree 😊 I feel like the Romolo looks and has a too similar idea to it... o.O

Pings: (Sorry if ya don't like em DX)
@spiritkeeper5
@gngdia
@skylight

Female
432 posts

spiritkeeper5 • 10 December 2016 at 6:16 PM

@leafmelody
doesn't it look like that weird pink bird creature?(not that good with names)

but that is an amazing picture with a cute name

(thank you for pinging me) ❤️

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 10 December 2016 at 6:20 PM

@spiritkeeper5
(Yeah it's Sikeree LOL Third time XD)
Thanks 😃 And that's fine 😊

Pings (Sorry if ya don't like em DX)
@nightmaremoon12
@silverserpent
@coldplay
Based on peopole who posted on forums or made a lot on trades 😊

Guys, could you make recommendations to change the Romolo a bit so it doesn't look so much like the Sikeree? 😱 I myself agree that it has the same form of the Sikeree, and I wanna change it... Thanks ;D

Female
398 posts

deku • 10 December 2016 at 6:23 PM

@leafmelody

Not sure if this was already said, but I think the description is REALLY cute ~ ! I think that the drawing could spice it up a little. Just having 2 swans and just the hearts is a little simple. That's just my opinion, though!

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 10 December 2016 at 6:25 PM

@ixy1209
Awww thanks 😃 (LOL I thought the description was weird and when I read over it I was like o.O wat da XD) Okay, thanks for your feedback 😃 Do you have any ideas about how to change it eg. Different colours, some other features? 😱 I thinking of doing three stages now, one where they are seperated, the second is when they are together and their necks resemble a love heart, and lastly, where they like fly up or something Idk XD

Female
398 posts

deku • 10 December 2016 at 6:29 PM

@leafmelody

I personally think there should be more creatures with only 2 stages, but that idea for the stages is good! Otherwise I can't say what would spice up the design since it is YOUR idea. ; w; b

I still very much like the idea of the description. > w<

Female
1,347 posts

silverserpent • 10 December 2016 at 6:32 PM

@leafmelody

I think the fact that it's two birds in the same final form that makes it so much like the Sikeree. Not the shape of the swans. 😊

To be honest I think they look too much like normal swans. And I think it'll be very hard to fit two of them into the same little square without making the adult stage seem tiny. ^^;

Soo... maybe make them more "entwined" with each other? To make the final stage more compact.
Swans stick together for a long time and it's for V-day. They could be very close together, cuddling and twisting their necks around each other or something. xD

Female
432 posts

spiritkeeper5 • 10 December 2016 at 6:39 PM

@leafmelody
what about instead of them being separate you could build it so it grow up with two swan but once fully evolved it turns into a one majestic swan that has wing that are almost as big as itself?

but would the two baby swan have half a heart on their body so it would be like a special connection?

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 10 December 2016 at 7:01 PM

@leafmelody
Cool! Kinda like the sikeree... 😋 And the landscape one doesn't work btw. :/

Transmasculine
439 posts

shrimp • 10 December 2016 at 7:13 PM

@leafmelody
I like it, but I feel that it need something, well, more. Maybe a stage to go in between egg and adult?

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 10 December 2016 at 7:27 PM

@ixy1209
Thanks for the support 😃
@silverserpent
Yeah I agree with you 😋 I think I should spice it up a little so it doesn't look too similar as the Sikeree! I want to make it more mythical looking and more colourful 😊
@spiritkeeper5
Oooooh, cool o.o
@wild_wonders
(Yeah everyone says that even I agree gonna change it a little XD) Oh whoops it doesn't 😱 Meh, there's a portrait XD
@foreigners
Same o.o I think there should be more stages, one where they're separate, the second is the one shown, and the third can be when they fly up into the air...

Yeah I should put more colour and stuff XD

Female
432 posts

spiritkeeper5 • 10 December 2016 at 8:29 PM

@leafmelody
what about putting some stuff in the creature itself like maybe some golden feathers instead of white in a pattern with white in its wings?

would that help?

you don't have to use it. it is just a suggestion

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 10 December 2016 at 9:37 PM

@spiritkeeper5
Ooooh, that would be coool 😱 I have a gold pencil, after all 😋 I think like I should add some colour and add some unusual features to make it look less realistic in real life and less like the Sikeree 😋 I was thinking of a Flamingo at first ^^"

Pings (Sorry if ya don't like em DX)
@optimiste
@sarix
@element
Based on people who are online who posted on forums 😊