+ WINNERS DRAWN OUT PLEASE CHECK + ♥ Rayun Christmas Giveaway ♥

in User Contests & Giveaways

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 14 December 2016 at 1:52 AM

It's Christmas time, the gift of giving 😃 Despite me a) Not buying 💵 and b) Barely having any 💵 left (1,300💵 before buying the Rayun for this giveaway XD) I wanted to share around the Christmas Spirit 😊 So I'm going to giveaway a Rayun, yes, a Rayun 😊 I hope y'all enjoy this contest and good luck to all 😃 Also, have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, as well as a safe one 😸 I hope that you will benefit from this Rayun and I can't wait to see the reaction of the person who wins 😊

Rules/How this Giveaway Works 😊
1. You can only enter once, to be fair!
2. No this is not a feeding contest...
3. Do not beg or anything, you will be disqualified sorry >.<
4. Anyone is eligible to join 😊
5. When you join, please read everything on this post and write why you love Christmas (5 sentences minimum so if you don't write at least 5 sentences, no super short ones, then you cannot be entered ☹️)
6. Please tell everyone about this giveaway, I would love to have lots and lots of participants 😃
7. The winner will be determined by a random user generator 😊
8. This giveaway ends on the 23rd of December, 11:59 pm ECT ;D

Prizes ;D
First Place: A Rayun 😃
Second Place: A Magic Blue Flames Travel 😊 (CC Travel 😃)
Third Place: 10,000🪙 😸

Participants:
@bunnyshadow
@hikuni123
@spectaclenest
@firedawn
@scorpio
@cloud-n-bolts
@raccoon
@tikimaki
@anniee
@gogetavegito2498
@clarityxx
@lilminxy_
@skyfall4
@dariely3
@poptarts
@flowerlynx
@valorie100
@enderwolf
@slyriolu
@jellifysh
@pitch1226
@izziebee1017
@valleries1
@icesparkle22
@lucie1677
@popcornflakes
@pufferheart
@az3396123
@rainbowfantasy
@cguo7
@333
@pbarr
@carter
@chicachicken
@hellhound
@gngdia
@connieharris
@shadowy_overseer
@tralala22
@emeraldstar
@spiritkeeper5
@ida92
@cutiecupcake
@dappne6
@holted76
@asbe
@momokie
@gymnastics001

I hope you enjoy 😃 Please also check out my creature suggestion, The Romolo, and The Book Club, if you love books like me ❤️ I am also seeking to trade because I haven't in a long time 😊

Pings (Sorry if you don't like them but honestly you guys are the ones benefitting so Idk why you should complain LOL 😋)
@firedawn
@bunnyshadow
@skylight / @anthesia
@momokie aka Momo ❤️

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 14 December 2016 at 1:55 AM

@leafmelody Count me in (: #8 please

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 14 December 2016 at 1:58 AM

@bunnyshadow
Okay 😃 I'm glad you want to join 😃 And LOL You don't need numbers cause I'm just gonna put your username in whoops need to add that now XD Random name generator, not random number XD

EDIT:
Oh yeah spread the word as well, thank you 😃
EDIT x2 XD
Yeah #8 is one of my lucky numbers too LOL XD
EDIT x3 LOLOLOL XD
Whoops you forgot to write what you love about Christmas but eh doesn't matter XD

Pings:
@lilminxy_
@ladysaphire
@dada_dragon

30 posts

hikuni123 • 14 December 2016 at 2:33 AM

I wanna join too! x)

What I really love about Christmas is the atmostphere. The excitement of everybody, their faces when they see the gifts are the best thing to see! Especially, at my place, schools off at Christmas, but they still celebrate Christmas by hosting some competitions between students. Those competitions, which help bonding our friendship, sometimes are "writing about christmas","Decorate your Christmas card together", etc. I really love Christmas ❤️

Edit: Forgot to ping 😃
@novrain62
@gngdia
@cloud-n-bolts
@stormheart
@coldplay

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 14 December 2016 at 2:51 AM

@hikuni123
Okay, adding ya now 😃 And thank you for pinging others too ;D

Pings (Your pings probably won't work cause you did it after editing so I'll ping the same people)
@novrain62
@gngdia
@cloud-n-bolts
@stormheart
@coldplay

Female
258 posts

spectaclenest • 14 December 2016 at 3:17 AM

@leafmelody wow this is so sweet of you ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ could i have #17? and that book club looks awesome i want to join it 😃

i love that people understand around christmastime it's important to live fully ❤️ the christmas season inspires people to act with kindness they might reserve during the year. even summertime giveaways are called secret santas for this reason i think 😸 around the holidays people gather their loved ones and make them feel connected and important. if people agree that this is the christmas spirit i agree it should live all year round ❤️

Female
1,568 posts

firedawn • 14 December 2016 at 3:25 AM

@leafmelody

Thank you so much for doing this! 😊 I really enjoy and like Christmas, as it is the season of giving ^^ People can receive gifts and be gifted, and it is like a season to show each other's love to one another ❤️ (as cheesy as it is xD) When someone enjoys a gift that you give is the best gift that anyone could ever get 😃 Everyone gets into the holiday spirit, and it is a time for everyone to forget their troubles and get into the spirit ❤️

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 14 December 2016 at 3:40 AM

@leafmelody 8 is my favorite number. My favorite thing about Christmas is being toasty.

Female
368 posts

scorpio • 14 December 2016 at 3:50 AM

@leafmelody
Is it alright if I join? 😸.

I love Christmas for many reasons actually lol. One reason is that everyone gets to gather together with their loved ones and they feel so connected as one big family. Another reason would be that Christmas is a good time to reflect back on the year. Look back on all the good things that happened that year and also all the obstacles you had to go through. And then you just feel so grateful for everything that god has given this year. And now probably the most obvious reason, gifts! Christmas is the season to give and I really love the positive atmosphere that you could get from giving and Christmas. Overall Christmas is just a really amazing time of the year full of postivity and I think everyone should love it ❤️.

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 14 December 2016 at 4:10 AM

@leafmelody ohh I would love to join please? Thank you love

Non-binary
1,318 posts

raccoon • 14 December 2016 at 4:48 AM

@leafmelody

I'd love to enter!

I love Christmas time because I've grown up with very fond memories of this time. Whether it be cousins coming to my house and playing all day outside in the freezing cold woods or riding over to my grandmother's place and eating a feast fit for a king. My grandmother's birthday is on Christmas, so celebrating at her house is the best. She goes all out too. Massive Christmas tree decorated to the 'T', presents piled high beneath it. I've been lucky to receive lots of gifts over my years and I'm extremely thankful, but I've recently found more joy in giving the gifts. This actually might be one of the last Christmases I get to spend with my grandmother, she's been having a lot of heart problems. When she dies Christmas won't be the same. So I will cherish these loving memories until I die.

Male
3,317 posts

tikimaki • 14 December 2016 at 4:59 AM

@leafmelody
May I please join?

I love Christmas because people are just happier and more friendly 😋 Families and friends come together.
Decorations are everywhere, and things look nicer.
There's always that rush to buy Christmas presents, and the excitement when unwrapping your own. The whole atmosphere is fantastic... 😊

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 14 December 2016 at 6:03 AM

@spectaclenest
@firedawn
@bunnyshadow
@scorpio
@cloud-n-bolts
@raccoon
@tikimaki
(Wow I exceeded the pings limit, glad so many people want to join 😃) All adding now, please tell me if I missed you...

Female
469 posts

anniee • 14 December 2016 at 6:17 AM

@leafmelody Aw I'd love to join too! Christmas is definitely the best time of the year. I love seeing christmas lights everywhere, and seeing everyone coming together to celebrate. There's just so much love and joy, and it's such a perfect celebration to end the year with. There's a certain warmth that comes with the Christmas season that's so endearing and sweet. ^-^

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 14 December 2016 at 6:22 AM

@anniee
Adding you now 😃

Pings:
@burn
@lie
@scorpio

Female
430 posts

starshine_01 • 14 December 2016 at 6:41 AM

@leafmelody

That's kind of you! ❤️ May I join? I love Christmas cause my whole family is a Christian kind of family, so it's a big deal to us. Secondly, the food! God, the food. x3 ❤️ And, okay I might sound kinda selfish now, but the gifts. 😸 Christmas always makes me feel warm in my heart and my family rarely get together, so Christmas is literally my favourite holiday ever. 😊

Deleted • 14 December 2016 at 6:43 AM

@leafmelody

I'd like to join. ^^

Christmas is the most beautiful time of the year where everyone is bright and merry. I love feeling the cold, drinking hot cocoa, and even making a few horribly misshapen snowmen. I love this time of year, because it makes me feel so warm and happy inside, especially around so many people full of love and joy. It's not the presents, or the food that makes Celebrating Christmas worthwhile, it's the love and joy your loved ones share with you. When I was in High School around December, the funniest memories was when we always hoped for the snow to fall so we could go home. XD It was the best when that happened! A lot of kids at my school were so happy, they had snowball fights when we were released! XD

Ahh...good times. ❤️

Female
150 posts

gngdia • 14 December 2016 at 6:53 AM

@leafmelody I wanna join ^^
Why I love about Christmas? Well, I certainley love the snow, the smell of oranges, and I love that I get alot of presents from my beloved ones ❤️ I can say it's the most beautiful time of the year, and it feels so special to me. And the nicest part it's when we have to decorate the Christmas tree 😊 Oh God, when I do that I feel like I'm a professional designer, hehe.
And the songs we sing in Christmas time have their special places in our hearts.

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 14 December 2016 at 7:18 AM

Will add all later, sleeping now and on phone 😋

Deleted • 14 December 2016 at 7:36 AM

Good Luck to everyone ❤️

395 posts

gogetavegito2498 • 14 December 2016 at 7:37 AM

@leafmelody I wanna join! 😃

Female
511 posts

clarityxx • 14 December 2016 at 9:01 AM

@leafmelody Woah, this is amazing! You're so generous! 😃

As a person who lives fairly far from my extended family, Christmas is really a time to reconnect and see the people that I've spent all year missing. It's a time for hugging everyone you see and catching up on a year's worth of stories because you're surrounded by people you love. Of course I love getting and giving gifts, but when I really think about it, I'm never as excited to receive as I am to just see all of my cousins, aunts, and uncles. Christmas is all sitting on the couch together watching bad lifetime Christmas movies on repeat (our holiday tradition 😋). It's spending every second you can with the people who mean the most to you. That's why I love Christmas ❤️

Deleted • 14 December 2016 at 9:38 AM

@leafmelody

Enerting because I was pinged.

I love Christmas because its the one time of the year I can be with my husband, well not all the time. Being a military wife, I really love the holidays. Christmas is simply my favorite, this year is special though. The snow and the cold air are simply wonderful. Christmas time will not be the same next year..

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 14 December 2016 at 10:24 AM

@leafmelody
I wanna join!!!!

I love Christmas for various reasons. There's the environment- it's jolly and has a celebration feel in the air. Don't forget the snow! It's the common factor of Christmas where I live! Also, who doesn't enjoy the excitement moment of giving presents? OR OPENING THEM???!!! Oh yeah. Besides the presents, assembling and decorating the tree is also so much fun!!! Plus, no school....

Female
245 posts

dariely3 • 14 December 2016 at 11:12 AM

@leafmelody

Thank you a bunch for this.

I love Christmas because it is that one day of the year where I get to see my entire family. With us, it is a tradition to do a gift exchange. It's kind of like a secret santa but you get to choose who you want to exchange gifts with. Christmas is also that time of year everyone behaves to get presents. 😋 It's kind of hilarious to see everyone so serious trying to be on the nice list. Christmas is my favorite time of year. 😸

Female
1,257 posts

poptarts • 14 December 2016 at 11:34 AM

@leafmelody The reason why I love Christmas is because of the food that my family makes, it's like having a second Thanksgiving. Another reason why I love Christmas is because you can finally watch your family and friends open up the presents you purchased for him and see what you also have recieved. I love Christmas because it's the only day my family actually talks to eachother aside from 4th of July, it's good to see how the other family is doing. Another reason why I like Christmas is because it's a sign that winter is halfway over. Another reason why I love Christmas is because all the clothing goes on sale for dirt cheap and I can purchase many hoodies to add to my collection since I really love hoodies and also just getting new clothes in general though I also like getting the non clothing items as well, specially bath and body since they usually hold their semi anual sell after Christmas. Last the reason why I love Christmas is because of the Christmas music and television shows. @raindrops. @icymuffin @gogetavegito2498

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 14 December 2016 at 1:24 PM

I definitely have a lot of reasons for liking Christmas. The first reason is that when you come back inside after the snow, you can get hot chocolate. The second reason is that when you are cold enough, and you drink something warm, you can feel it go down your throat and into your chest, warming you up. My third reason is that you can decorate your Christmas tree any way that you really want to and nobody will judge you. And finally my fourth reason is that having snowball wars is extremely fun to me 😊
-Flowerlynx
P.S. Please enter me... c:

Female
1,126 posts

valorieviolet • 14 December 2016 at 1:58 PM

@leafmelody

I love Christmas because I get to see family that live too far away to see on a weekly, even mothly, basis. Every year, we all come together under one (small) roof and eat all the food we possibly can 😃 (I'm the main one eating all the food but ya cx). I espically love seeing my favorite cousin! She's the one who I go to see right away so I can tell her all my secrets cx I always get her a special gift for Christmas ❤️

I also like Christmas because no one is fighting. It's nice to be around people who love each other and spread warmth. Christmas and Thanksgiving are the only two holidays that I can experience that >.<

Plus, no school is a bonus ;D

Pings!!! (Please read the rules first)
@enderwolf
@jellifysh
@runa
@kazumiizumi

Male
207 posts

enderwolf • 14 December 2016 at 2:22 PM

@leafmelody

I like Christmas because I get to meet my cousins and friends, no one is fighting. Everyone comes together and have a party which is the best part apart from giving presents to other people. Me and my friend usually have a nerf war or cup war depending on where we are having a party if we have it at my cousin house we have cup war. What it is is we throw plastic cup at each other. Everybody will have fun in Christmas no matter what will happen.

Also 1 week of no school 😋

Ping
@slyriolu

Male
264 posts

slyriolu • 14 December 2016 at 3:25 PM

@leafmelody
I want in please.