Pokémon Sun & Moon Trade Post

in Entertainment

Female
462 posts

megadash • 18 December 2016 at 4:09 AM

To make it easier for Egg Cave players who want/need to trade, I've started this post for people, specifically to post what they have to trade, what they're seeking, and any swap backs that people want to do. This way players can contact people who are interested to privately exchange Friend Codes and arrange the trades. Please note that neither I nor anyone from Egg Cave can guarentee the result of these trades. You are on your own. To prevent this post from getting too big, please limit your self to one post and update it as things change. Thank you and happy trading.

==========================================
GAME: Pokémon Moon
Trade-Evolution and Trade-Back of Female (♀) Kadabra for Male (♂) Kadabra.
GAME: Pokémon Sun
Trade-Evolution and Trade-Back of Male (♂) Kadabra for Female (♀) Kadabra.

1,031 posts

emeraldstar • 21 December 2016 at 8:31 AM

@megadash On Christmas I will start editing this post. I'm getting the game for Christmas.

Female
110 posts

cosmia • 28 December 2016 at 3:28 PM

@megadash
nvr md

Female
311 posts

quetzalcoatl • 18 February 2017 at 8:28 PM

I am a shiny collector of perfect nature/ability, 5IV pokes on pokemon x and alpha sapphire. I trade shinies and 5iv breeding pairs. I have moon but still need to transfer things over from pokebank so not currently using that game. I'm on Alpha Sapphire

Looking for new people to battle as well! @megadash I'll add your FC and give mine to you shortly if your interested in battles/trades? 😊