New to Egg Cave? Join free and get 5,000 EC!
Returning? Sign In now.

Hello, guest!

Search

Stay Connected

Topic

Forums Index > Problems & Bugs

Livepulse | My Subscribed Topics | My Recent Posts | My Recent Topics | eCode Guide | Forum Rules
is ec glitching?? Subscribe
flarrow I can't deal with this.. - How wude! What has society come to? What with this outlash of rebellion and know it alls? why can't we get along?
Posts 91
Ping User In Reply    Private Message
View Creature Trades    View Item Trades
#1 · December 21, 2016 at 2:41 am
Report Message   Report Spam Bot  

because i keep refreshing then seeing that the halloween fair is on when of course the time says december and the background has the same halloween background rather than the standard christmas / winter one. anyone else having this as well??
seen it twice.

edit and then when i refresh it changes back to winter theme.

immortalraven Will still give away stuff every Wed. until I decide not to. Just will exclude people from the generator that remind me why I want to quit..
Posts 8,475
Female    Ping User In Reply    Private Message
#2 · December 21, 2016 at 2:43 am

@flarrow
I'm not at all o-o

flarrow I can't deal with this.. - How wude! What has society come to? What with this outlash of rebellion and know it alls? why can't we get along?
Posts 91
#3 · December 21, 2016 at 2:44 am

@immortalraven really?? I've had it twice its so weird. like in place of the advent tree it even has all the halloween games. i took a screenshot but I'm afraid of it telling my information xd so insecure

immortalraven Will still give away stuff every Wed. until I decide not to. Just will exclude people from the generator that remind me why I want to quit..
Posts 8,475
#4 · December 21, 2016 at 2:46 am

@flarrow
Yeah, I haven't had it happen once o-o

Ya can put it in paint I think and cover info ya don't want others to see. I am not sure. I have seen some do that but I don't know how they did it. Ya can send it through contact us so only mods see if ya can't figure it out?

Posts 91
#5 · December 21, 2016 at 2:55 am

@immortalraven ok ...

mastergemma All hail the common #EOTYC
Posts 8,568
#6 · December 21, 2016 at 3:28 am

@flarrow
Try clearing the cache of your computer. That might be where the problem lies.

If you upload the image to tinypic.com there shouldn't be a problem. Just go on MS paint or something to remove any information you do not want in the image (bookmarks, EC or CC etc).

Edit.
To do it in paint you can just use the paint brush to go over the unwanted information. I prefer pressing the square button and drawing a rectangle over it as it's easier.

Please log in to post replies.