Rarity?

in Help & Questions

28 posts

raineovdarkness • 23 December 2016 at 2:31 PM

Yo
I'm newish??? still a noob either way, lol.

I'm just curious what some of the rarest creatures on here are? I know people freak out over Doovoos and like, there's a rarity scale

is the rarity scale really accurate or are the newest released just usually at the bottom?

just asking for fun c:

(also feel free to add me yeah? I need pals on here)

I know the stuff from the TS is hard to get

i'm actually making another thread about that-

and any general advice is welcome

I'm so sorry if I posted this in the wrong place

Male
2,762 posts

fakeworld • 23 December 2016 at 2:47 PM

@raineovdarkness
I would not solely rely on the population index (Species Rarity Table) to determine the value of a creature, as it sorts out the creatures by population. The creature who has the biggest population would appear at the top of the list and vice versa.

For example, the Smorlin which sits at #427 has a smaller population then the Mummar, that sits at #328 but isn't as desired or valuable if that makes sense. 😃

Some of the most rarest creatures are the Doovoo, Macbot, Onny, Tine, Nym, etc.

28 posts

raineovdarkness • 23 December 2016 at 2:59 PM

Is there a place where you can get a list of highest and lowest values, or does it change too often?

Does Eggcave ever bring back old creatures?

Male
2,762 posts

fakeworld • 23 December 2016 at 3:19 PM

@raineovdarkness
Not necessarily. Once you hang around for a bit, you'll quickly grasp and catch on to what creatures hold the highest and lowest value. Asking around is currently the best way of finding out the values of creatures if you are completely unsure.

Normally, no. The only time you'll see an old creature being brought back is if it's seasonal, which are mostly holiday/event creatures.

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 23 December 2016 at 3:28 PM

Hmm...in my opinion these are the top 3:

Tine
Nym
On my

All are super rare and are worth loads..
@raineovdarkness

28 posts

raineovdarkness • 23 December 2016 at 4:51 PM

If only I had the things to offer for them

ha
noob life