Five Years

in Chit-Chat

3,758 posts

iceyfira • 24 December 2016 at 2:45 PM

Hey eggcave. I missed my *official* join date anniversary, but hey, what are you gonna do about it?

I just.. wanted to say thank you for making this site. I know i stopped actively using it years ago, but without it, i honestly would not be where i am today.

Thank you for giving me the first way for me to socialize online, and thank you for helping me meet some real good people that i keep in contact with, even today.

I was... a real jerk, back in the day. I didn't know anything, tbh, i was like??? 10, 11??? Surprised I wasn't kicked from the site. I still don't know a lot. I wish i would apologize to everyone i was mean to, or rude to, or just generally over-the-top weird to. But that list is a bit too long.

It's gonna sound dopey when i say this, but this site has changed a LOT since I joined. I sound like an old-timer, talking about the good ol' days when soda was a nickel or whatever. But still.

Just making this post to y'know.. just post. It's Christmas eve, a time for remembering and family and all. ((Here's some cheese)): I met my first *family* on here, and led me to the one i have now.

Thanks, Ian.

*Edit*: I'm not gonna become active or anything, btw. Just coming on to say hello and thanks.

395 posts

gogetavegito2498 • 24 December 2016 at 2:59 PM

@iceyfira Heya I'm kinda new wanna be friends

EDIT: o-o that effa tho I want it XD oh and BTW my side is @hydradrakon

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 24 December 2016 at 3:03 PM

@iceyfira

Welcome back!! 😃
If you ever need help with catching up on values or stuff, let me know. 😸 I'd be glad to help out as best I can. ❤️

Merry Christmas eve/Christmas!! 😃 😃

Male
1,503 posts

sony • 24 December 2016 at 3:06 PM

@iceyfira

Wooooooo. Glad you're here today, and have established your own "family" thanks to Egg Cave. That's huge, man!

I can say I remember your username, were you also @trauma and some other names? xD
Egg Cave has helped me a lot to, socially and academically (?!). You gotta be smart when it comes to all these trading tactics and perilous online people. xD Also socializing on an English-based community has greatly improved my language skills as well owo Because English isn't my first language lol.

Nevertheless, welcome back! (temporarily?)
I hope you make time to stay here for a while, things are about to change with the arrival of Version 3! o:

Merry Christmas (Eve)!

3,758 posts

iceyfira • 24 December 2016 at 3:17 PM

@gogetavegito2498
Hey there! Welcome to eggcave. I would love to become friends, but I'm not gonna become active. :'(

@prairie
Hey!!! Thanks for the offer, but honestly? I have so many dead creatures that i loved, so I'm :'( probs not gonna buy/trade anything but CC. That is, if i do come back on even semi-regularly.

Happy holidays to you too!

@sony
I remember you and your user too!! Yeah, I was @/quinn, @/trauma, and @/nitromegamer as well.
You're right about the social and academic part too!! I'm personally just more suspicious of people's offers. :'0

Thanks for the welcome, but I'm probably only gonna be online for today, or maybe the next week while I'm on break.

Thanks, and happy holidays!!!

Male
1,503 posts

sony • 24 December 2016 at 3:20 PM

@iceyfira
OHH YEAHHHHH YOU WERE ALSO nitromegamer hmmmm. xD
And mhm, ok then! Good to see some people coming back still, though!
Enjoy your holiday, if you're ever bored, I'm all up for a good conversation lol.

Happy holidays! 8D

Female
368 posts

scorpio • 24 December 2016 at 9:42 PM

@iceyfira
HEY I REMEMBER YOU! XDD. You were also @quinn right? 😋. I was @nasyiaxm back then, I doubt you'd remember me tho. I was very new when I talked to you. I remember you were one of the first people to help me with trading and stuff here xD.

Thanks for stopping by. I have to agree with you that the site changed a lot over the years. And it's really awesome that you met amazing people here. If you ever decide to be active here again, give me a poke 😊. I'd love to get to know you better and be friends 😊

Merry Christmas and have a happy new year btw ❤️

Female
3,793 posts

sparklefox • 25 December 2016 at 5:03 PM

@iceyfira - Your username seems familiar to me. Did we ever meet in the past, or am I getting you confused with another user?

Well, anyway, thanks for stopping by here. You don't need to worry about being active! Even just dropping by every now and then is good enough.

This site certainly has changed so much even over five years, I can agree. It's surprising, really. I'm glad to have watched it develop, though. Thanks for reminding me.

354 posts

power • 28 December 2016 at 6:32 PM

@iceyfira

Happy Anniversary! I remember you blocked my past main because I made a joke about Snickers.. :')

Glad to see that you're alive and well~