Creature Suggestion (April/Easter) Tuhk

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Female
1,257 posts

poptarts • 28 December 2016 at 2:34 PM

http://hiddenlake.deviantart.com/art/Tuhk-653893547

Egg: Thuks are often mistaken for chicken eggs. The Tuhk eggs are often placed inside other creatures nest. When the Tuhk hatches the baby Tuhk will consume the eggs around them. There even has been instances where people accidentally bought eggs to dye unaware that a Tuhk has been mixed in.

Creature: Tuhks diet consists of eggs, they eat almost 30 eggs a day. They are solitary animals and enjoy hiding in secluded areas with little population. When a Tuhk is first born they'll eat the eggs around them even their own species if the other Tuhk has yet to hatch. They are often a problem around April due to most of the Tuhk eggs hatching around that time. The Tuhk is relatively small when it first hatches but will grown inside over a couple of weeks. The Tuhk is similar to a chicken and also a rabbit. Nobody knows why they have these features but are somewhat popular to give younger children.

(Give me your honest opinions on what you think about it. Sorry if the description is weird I'm not good at descriptions. X3)

Female
2,321 posts

ida92 • 28 December 2016 at 5:21 PM

@poptarts It's a bit creepy, but I like it. Makes a nice change to all the cute Easter creatures. 😊

Female
57 posts

jjlapple • 10 January 2017 at 6:08 PM

Sounds amazing but a bit creepy

Female
265 posts

raindrops • 14 November 2017 at 2:19 PM

@poptarts Hmmm....have to say....this one isn't for me. Sry. Don't mean to be rude. :}

Female
656 posts

pamela • 14 November 2017 at 4:05 PM

@poptarts
Where does the name Tuhk come from? Fun fact, in Estonian it means ash.

Female
890 posts

murfijs • 21 November 2017 at 4:51 AM

amazing but a bit creepy