Do you like it?

Female
432 posts

spiritkeeper5 • 29 December 2016 at 2:43 AM

Meet my first creature suggestion:

http://spiritkeeper5.deviantart.com/art/Capture-654014990?ga_submit_new=10:1482996791

(please tell me if it doesn't work and if there are problems)

The Starbye: Thinking maybe to be found in the cave...
Legend says how the starbye was created when a baby star fell from the sky getting caught in red ribbons and since it was Christmas, the creature was adorned instead of rejected due to this...

The starbye is a creature that may look cute but flies everywhere so keeping one in a house is a very big problem. The size of the creature makes sure that no animal would try or want to eat it nor try to come close (due to the blinding light) instead the creature loves dancing and even though they are bright yellow and red they are rare and hard to find because they will dig into the snow to hide, sleep or protect their group from threats, covering the light, ribbons and themselves.

Deleted • 30 December 2016 at 8:02 AM

@spiritkeeper5 it is awesome! Is it obtained from the cave or the cash shop park?

Female
432 posts

spiritkeeper5 • 30 December 2016 at 8:03 AM

@chicachicken
that i don't know or haven't thought about it, maybe a rare creature from the cave?

Deleted • 30 December 2016 at 8:05 AM

@spiritkeeper5 okay! Either way it is amazing! I have a creature suggestion too but, I can't draw the art for it! I can't even upload the picture because I am not allowed too!

Female
432 posts

spiritkeeper5 • 30 December 2016 at 3:51 PM

@chicachicken
i could try to help, would that help?

Deleted • 30 December 2016 at 3:52 PM

@spiritkeeper5 yeah that would be great, I already thought of the description!

Female
432 posts

spiritkeeper5 • 30 December 2016 at 3:55 PM

@chicachicken
than i will try my best to reach what your trying to say, private conversation, i can give you copies of designs there too...

Deleted • 30 December 2016 at 4:13 PM

@spiritkeeper5 alright! PM me when you are ready!

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 30 December 2016 at 4:47 PM

@spiritkeeper5
Cool 😊 Wait is this a Christmas Suggestion? And the description is meant to be split into two, one bout the egg and one bout the creature when it hatches 😋

Female
432 posts

spiritkeeper5 • 30 December 2016 at 8:16 PM

@leafmelody
really, okay i am going to change it a bit...

i guess the creature could also be something like a monthly for maybe jan-feb (starting a new journey is like how the starbye grows)

Male
660 posts

veritaspunk • 30 December 2016 at 10:39 PM

@spiritkeeper5

I find the name to be sad "Starbye" ☚ī¸

I'd pick a different color scheme, but it's an intriguing concept 😊

Female
432 posts

spiritkeeper5 • 31 December 2016 at 1:58 AM

@veritaspunk
i had names like starkun, starkiri, starby, starbi, what about a theme of white, though would that mean i would have to do it again? maybe names like Deco, Litie, Ora...

Male
660 posts

veritaspunk • 31 December 2016 at 2:20 AM

@spiritkeeper5

There is the Snowby, so Starby seems fitting, but it's your creature concept ... but maybe the color scheme could change or add by 2-3 colors/shades of the same each stage ?

Imagine if eggs/creatures were animated 😃

Female
432 posts

spiritkeeper5 • 31 December 2016 at 2:59 AM

@veritaspunk
cool idea, i get right to it 😃

Female
57 posts

jjlapple • 11 January 2017 at 5:36 PM

I love it!