*Flameclan, Moonclan, Nightclan* Warrior RP

in Roleplaying

need any changes?

2,892 posts

skymoare • 1 January 2017 at 2:25 PM

Lets Role Play! If you want to "create" new cats or want to join check out this link:

http://eggcave.com/forums/topic/62962/30#1422000

If you cant picture where the clans are, then think of a triangle. Each corner is a clan, at the center is the gathering place. For the Med. cats Role Players the Medicine gathering place is behind Moonclan territory.

Here are the territories:

Flameclan
a forest with new trees growing since a wildfire. Burnt trees and also dead trees are at the far end of the territory. Giant rocks form dens. Flameclan is known for its fires, but the fires only come once a while. Spiky bushes are all around but outside of camp. It can provide defense and danger

Moonclan
a forest with many types of trees with small streams with minnows in them leading to a pond in the middle of the three territories. Also on the opposite side of territory the camp which is a large cavern in the mountains with smaller caverns within that act as dens. In the middle of the cavern there is a hole in the roof that lets moonlight shine in.

Nightclan
is a marshland with trees, the Nightstone is in the middle of the territory and a path that leads into the camp with bushes

*Gathering*
At the center of the clans is the gathering place. A giant field with huge rocks on top of each other, that is where the leaders sit.

And the cats so far:

*Flameclan*

Leader
Lionstar- @valleries1

Deputy
Swiftrunner- @emeraldstar

Medicine cat
Sootmuzzle- @runa
Sunpaw- @emeraldstar (mentor: Sootmuzzle)

Warriors
Dawnshine- @lucie1677
Leafshade- @leafstarofskyclan
Blazeclaw- @valleries1
Moonlight- @valleries1

Apprentices
Dustpaw(mentor: Leafshade)

Queens

Kits
Timekit- @lucie1677
Darkkit- @valleries1
Cinderkit- @kittykay

Elders

*Moonclan*

Leader
Soulstar- @summer99318

Deputy
Moonpelt- @emeraldstar

Medciene cat
Leaftail- @emeraldstar
Dewpaw- @flowerlynx (mentor: Leaftail)

Warriors
Nightfang- @lucie1677
SkyDapple- @runa
Hawkstorm- @leafstarofskyclan

Apprentices
Badgerpaw- @vanley (mentor: Skydapple)
Wolfpaw- @vanley (mentor: Nightfang)

Queens

Kits
Amberkit- @doyoueverwonder

Elders
*Nightclan*

Leader
Moonstar- @chicachicken

Deputy
Midnight- @valleries1

Med cat
Frostfur- @leafstarofskyclan
Dustpaw- @emeraldstar (mentor: Frostfur)

Warriors
Mudtail- @runa
Suntail- @chicachicken
Shinepool- @lailaluckyseal87

Apprentices
Hollypaw- @chicachicken (mentor: Midnight)

Queens

Kits
Ashkit- @lailaluckyseal87
Mistykit- @lailaluckyseal87

Elders

*Rouges*
Snowdawn- @emeraldstar
Ella- @emeraldstar
Sand- @emeraldstar

WARNINGS GIVEN OUT!

@chicachicken : none
@runa : none
@emeraldstar : none
@kittykay : none
@vanley : none
@lalialuckyseal87 : none
@lucie1677 : none
@valleries1 : 1 warning

Pings
(tell me if I should add anything! If not please start to RP!)

@leafstarofskyclan
@emeraldstar
@summer99318
@chicachicken
@runa
@lucie1677

Deleted • 1 January 2017 at 2:46 PM

Moonstar is in her cove sighing, another cat had been killed, Shadowclaw, she looks up in the sky and calls, "Midnight"!

Female
173 posts

summer99318 • 1 January 2017 at 2:55 PM

Soulstar looks across the camp and spots Leaftail in her den. She walks over to her a meows, "Can you do something about this bite? I was on patrol and got into a scuffle with a small fox it was very young, but it can still put up a good fight."
@emeraldstar

Deleted • 1 January 2017 at 3:02 PM

*Moonstar is still waiting for Midnight* @valleries1, Hollypaw was sleeping in the apprentice den!

Male
463 posts

castielkix • 1 January 2017 at 3:12 PM

SootMuzzle sighed padding out of her den, breathing in heavily she padded into the camp clearing wondering what she could do right now.

(if anyone wants to be pinged tell me, and it might be hard to decide but I would like to know the prey and herbs each clan has normally in clan territory.)

Deleted • 1 January 2017 at 3:18 PM

Moonstar then realized, Midnight could not hear her, she thought to herself to get some sleep!

1,031 posts

emeraldstar • 1 January 2017 at 3:56 PM

@chicachicken @valleries1 @summer99318 @lucie1677 @runa

I'm trying a new style of rping. I haven't used this style before XD

(Leaftail)

I looked across at Soulstar. "Sure" I meowed. I looked around me and picked up the herbs and I gave Soulstar the treatment. I looked at the leader "You can still do the usual activities but it might be best not to run or do anything that could make the wound worse" I meowed.

(Moonpelt)

I woke up that morning to the sound of the birds. I growled angrily. They obviously heard me because not a song came out of their beaks. I was hoping for a little bit more of a lie in. Sadly that wasn't going to happen. I looked around me. I prodded Skydapple and Nightfang awake. "Ready for Dawn Patrol?" I meowed.

(Swiftrunner)

I yawned and woke up. I decided to patrol around camp as a morning walk. I walked around and around. Lionstar didn't seem to be awake. I went to the Warriors den to wake Dawnshine. "Ready for dawn patrol?" I meowed.

Deleted • 1 January 2017 at 3:58 PM

@emeraldstar alright!

Female
173 posts

summer99318 • 1 January 2017 at 4:33 PM

"Okay, thanks Leaftail," Soulstar meowed. She padded across the camp and stopped at the dip in the rock to get a drink. The next gathering is just around the corner, Soulstar thought, what will I tell the clans?" She picked up a squirrel from the fresh-kill pile on her way back to her den. She laid down in the mossy bedding and curled up to fall asleep.
@emeraldstar

@valleries1
(Is it okay if the next gathering is soon?)

2,892 posts

skymoare • 1 January 2017 at 5:05 PM

@emeraldstar @chicachicken @summer99318 @lucie1677 @runa

(Please ping everyone!) and (sure)

Midnight scurried up to Moonstar "Yes?" he asked.

Lionstar slowly opened his eyes "Swiftrunner!" He yowled.

Deleted • 1 January 2017 at 5:11 PM

Moonstar calmly said, 'can you send a patrol to check the borders?" @valleries1

2,892 posts

skymoare • 1 January 2017 at 5:13 PM

"of course!" Midnight replied

Deleted • 1 January 2017 at 5:16 PM

@valleries1, Nightclan's medicine cat is Dustpaw and also, Moonstar calmly said, "thank you".

2,892 posts

skymoare • 1 January 2017 at 5:31 PM

Midnight stalked into the apprentice den "Hollypaw wake up!" he yelled into the apprentice's ear.

Deleted • 1 January 2017 at 5:36 PM

@valleries1 okay! Holly paw groaned a bit and said, "is it dawn already?"

2,892 posts

skymoare • 1 January 2017 at 5:42 PM

"Come on, I will wait for you outside." Midnight said as he turned to leave.

Deleted • 1 January 2017 at 5:43 PM

@valleries1 Okay! Hollypaw got up and said, "what are we doing today?"

Female
173 posts

summer99318 • 1 January 2017 at 6:27 PM

@emeraldstar @lucie1677 @runa @chicachicken @valleries1
"Nightfang, Skydapple, Moonpelt!" Soulstar called from her den, she waited patiently outside for them to come. "Nightfang, Skydapple, and I will go on the dusk patrol while Moonpelt goes hunting to get more fresh-kill," Soulstar tells them, "Sorry to make you two do two patrols in one day, but this is how it will have to be since we don't have that many warriors. Let's go." Soulstar takes the lead and pads out of camp to check all the borders.

Male
463 posts

castielkix • 1 January 2017 at 6:32 PM

@summer99318 @lucie1677 @chicachicken @valleries1 @emeraldstar

skyDapple padded forward standing infront of soulstar, nodding quietly she waited.

(no idea what to write XD)

SootMuzzle sniffed around looking for the flameclan deputy.

mudtail's tail twitched slightly, as he dreamed.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 1 January 2017 at 6:49 PM

"we are going to check the borders" Midnight replied.

Deleted • 1 January 2017 at 7:26 PM

@valleries1 okay! Hollypaw squealed, "yay!"

2,892 posts

skymoare • 1 January 2017 at 7:35 PM

"come on!" Midnight said as he started to walk out of camp "If you hurry maybe we can hunt a little if there is time left!"

Female
192 posts

vanley • 1 January 2017 at 7:49 PM

Juniperheart-Nightclan-Open

Juniperheart was laying on her side, eyes closed. She wasn't sleeping, just resting because of a few stressful things that had happened. Her kits would be apprentices right now, not being able to see that kind of thing was really upsetting. Even after seven moons she still thought of them, she stood up and shook her head, ridding her mind of the thoughts and putting them on the day ahead. She wondered if anything interesting would happen today.

=====

Wolfpaw, Badgerpaw, & Snowpaw-Moonclan-Open

Wolfpaw and Badgerpaw jumped around each other, tackling the other to the ground. Badgerpaw was now on top of Wolfpaw and was holding him down. "I, Badgerstar, have taken down the evil Wolfheart in battle!" He proclaimed, but Wolfpaw rolled on top of him and held Badgerpaw down. "I, the mighty Wolfheart, have taken down the leader Badgerstar! I now rule over the three clans!" He said proudly. Snowpaw sat nearby, rolling her white eyes at the sound of her brother's wrestling and proclamations about being leaders and taking over the clans. Her ear twitched at the sounds of other cats in different parts of the camp speaking. Even though she could, she didn't listen in on anyone's conversations, she just focused on her brother's play fighting.

Deleted • 1 January 2017 at 8:16 PM

@valleries1 okay! *Hollypaw started running!*

Female
173 posts

summer99318 • 1 January 2017 at 8:31 PM

"Wolfpaw, Badgerpaw, Snowpaw, I will be announcing your mentors in the next few days, are you ready?" Soulstar meowed as she padded towards them. They sat up and looked at her.

@vanley

Female
192 posts

vanley • 1 January 2017 at 8:44 PM

@summer99318

Wolfpaw, Badgerpaw, & Snowpaw-Moonclan-Soulstar

Wolfpaw bounced off Badgerpaw as Soulstar approached, looking at her as she spoke. Badgerpaw sat up and did the same while Snowpaw stood and walked over, taking careful steps and following the leaders voice and say down near her siblings. Snowpaw was the first to speak, considering Badgerpaw and Wolfpaw made it a habit because they had no ability to word things and she was very punctual. "I believe that we are all ready to find out who our mentors will be. We have been waiting a fair amount of time for this." She told Soulstar, she meant to be facing the older cats face but her own was slightly too far to the left. "Yeah!" Wolfpaw chirped, Badgerpaw only looked away from them with an annoyed expression.

Female
173 posts

summer99318 • 1 January 2017 at 9:09 PM

"Good," Soulstar replied. "It is one of my favorite parts of being leader." Soulstar's face brightened as she padded back to her den.
@vanley

2,892 posts

skymoare • 1 January 2017 at 9:33 PM

I hope I don't say this again but PLEASE PING EVERYONE!!!!!!

Deleted • 1 January 2017 at 9:41 PM

@valleries1 okay!

Female
173 posts

summer99318 • 1 January 2017 at 10:43 PM

@vanley @emeraldstar @chicachicken @valleries1 @lucie1677 @runa don't forget to ping @vanley too! 😊 And any new members we could get as well!