Accounts Being Deleted

in Help & Questions

Female
4,265 posts

izziebee1017 • 1 January 2017 at 8:30 PM

There are a couple accounts to be deleted soon that have awesome creatures. The creatures get deleted with the account right?

Is there any way to put the creatures in the Adoption Center instead of them being deleted? So many of them are retired.

Demiboy
2,368 posts

ethereality • 1 January 2017 at 8:33 PM

@izziebee1017

WAIT why are accounts being deleted 😱

Is it because they are inactive? 😱

I totally agree their creatures should be like given away or auctioned off by the Eggcave team account or something -- some creatures are rare enough

Female
4,265 posts

izziebee1017 • 1 January 2017 at 8:34 PM

@motivecat

I only know of two.

@WOAP_storage and @Dappne6 are being deleted. I'm not sure why, but they are.

There are lots of cool creatures on those accounts. ☹️

Demiboy
2,368 posts

ethereality • 1 January 2017 at 8:38 PM

@izziebee1017

Oh yes -- I think they used lots of curse words in their status or something -- I'm not completely sure. Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do unless they decide to give their creatures away -- unless ECT does something or dappne is nice enough to auction them off or give them away

EDIT: Just FYI those accounts are owned by the same person

☹️

@Ian
@OrderedChaos

Female
5,404 posts

Orderedchaos • 1 January 2017 at 8:40 PM

@izziebee1017 @motivecat
Creatures are deleted with accounts. Accounts are never deleted due to inactivity, only by the wish of the owner or due to extreme rule breaking behavior.

We do not forcibly remove creatures from deleted accounts for any reason. If someone wants to delete their account and creatures that is their wish and we will not go against it. In the case of deletion due to rule breaking, having creatures deleted is part of the punishment.

Female
4,265 posts

izziebee1017 • 1 January 2017 at 8:41 PM

@Orderedchaos

Okay. Thank you.

Demiboy
2,368 posts

ethereality • 1 January 2017 at 8:42 PM

@Orderedchaos Ah, ok -- thank you for the info! Hopefully Dappne saves the creatures.

Female
5,404 posts

Orderedchaos • 1 January 2017 at 8:43 PM

As this question has been answered this topic is now closed.