Creature Release Week 2017

in General

278 posts

birdboysplace • 2 January 2017 at 7:42 AM

Wondering when this will happen this year? Last year it was Jan. 11th.

I always really enjoy this event!!

Bird

Male
2,762 posts

fakeworld • 2 January 2017 at 10:14 AM

@birdboysplace
I don't think anyone would know but the staff lol, but my guess would be Jan 9th 😸

Female
189 posts

calenlass • 21 January 2017 at 4:19 AM

I've had the misfortune to not catch any of the 1st day release even when I've constantly come back to the cave at the available times for me to grab eggs, and it's looking the same for this 2nd release. Is there something I should actually do to enable me to get them? Does the 1st release stop when the next day's gets released? Gosh, I'm still trying to figure this game out.

Female
2,299 posts

metaphor • 21 January 2017 at 5:38 AM

Does anyone have a second stage Zalaeth I can look at? I want to know if I should keep my extra one to freeze or if I should sell it (could use the EC).

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 21 January 2017 at 5:43 AM

@calenlass
I had 40 cave attempts yesterday and you are able to find the first day creatures during the rest of the week. Whenever the creature is released, it is possible to obtain it for the rest of the week.

It's completely random so the only thing you can do is stay on as much as you can to have more chances at the cave.

If you have any questions, just give me a call!

Female
189 posts

calenlass • 21 January 2017 at 5:47 AM

@mastergemma, thank you for that. Wow, it's a great relief to know I still have a chance to get any missed day's drop.

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 21 January 2017 at 5:48 AM

@calenlass
Wait until the last day. That creature is normally very difficult to find if you don't get one in that day!