SmokeClan {Warriors RP}

in Roleplaying

Female
1,419 posts

emilianagerson • 6 January 2017 at 5:46 PM

First there was ThunderClan, ShadowClan, WindClan, and RiverClan. But then, a mother to three sons who was rejected by the clans, had her sons build their own clans. SmokeClan, NightClan, and MarshClan. However, seasons later, a rabies virus broke out. After much death and suffering, some cat set the forest on fire. The entire forest burned down. The cats who lived chose to reform as SmokeClan, as SmokeClan had lived in a brunt part of the forest, and now it was all brunt. The trees are mostly brunt black and the same with the ground, some places have a little green but its not common. Prey is scare so all SmokeClan cats are scrawny. SmokeClan is a harsh clan and can be brute.

Rules-
No Mary sues
Don't have your cat catch more then 1 or 2 bits of fresh-kill a day.
Your cat may be killed
No powers

SmokeClan-
Leader- Ashstar
Deputy- Flameclaw (Apprentice-Blackpaw )
Medicine Cat- Dewflight, Frostfur (Mouseypaw)
Warriors-
Snowburn (Apprentice- Mousepaw)
Lionclaw (Apprentice- Moonpaw)
Hawkstorm (Cloudpaw)
Leafshade (Sandpaw)
Bonefur (Snowpaw)
Open
Apprentices-
Mousepaw
Moonpaw
Blackpaw
Ravenpaw
Heatherpaw
Open
Queens-
Pinestorm
Lavenderfur
Kits-
Snowkit
Mousekit
Sandkit
Cloudkit
Viperkit
Open
Elders-
Foxscar
Open

{Dead (died during RP)}
Thornhollow

@valleries1 -Flameclaw, Lionclaw, Blackpaw, Moonpaw, Viperkit
@flowerlynx -Mousepaw
@runa -Dewflight, Foxscar
@leafstarofskyclan -Leafshade, Hawkstorm, Frostfur
@emilianagerson- Ashstar, Heatherpaw, Ravenpaw, Snowburn, Lavenderfur, Thornhollow, Snowkit, Mousekit, Sandkit, Cloudkit, Bonefur

{ Its morning time, a little way past dawn, in New-Leaf. The old deputy, Swanheart, lays dead in the clearing, the clan had sat vigil for her last night because she died from breathing in to much ash. Flameclaw was appointed the new deputy the night before. Its a clear day with a slight chill in the air. }

{Ashstar}
Yawned and walked out of my den, the morning sun starting to split away the late-dawn light. I glanced at Swanheart's still body with a few cats whom had sit vigil sitting around it. / I better get that cleaned up. / "Foxscar." I called, walking toward the elders den. "Foxscar," I meowed again, popping my head into his den. "Its time to bury Swanheart. I know its the duty of elders, but you can grab a few apprentices to help you."

{Lavenderfur}
I yawned, I was so tired I could hardly keep my eyes open, I wasn't used to staying up all night. I was greatful that Thornhollow stayed in the nursery to watch the kits while I sat vigil. I sniffed. I would miss Swanheart. She'd always been a fair and kind cat, yet stern and leadership like. I touched my nose to her ear for a moment, "Rest in peace." I meowed.

{Snowburn}
I could tell my sister was tired beyond belief. I put my tail comfortingly on her shoulders. I was rather tired to, but I wouldn't be going back to my nest. Prey needed to be hunted, and borders needed to be patrol. "Why don't you go get some rest?" I meowed. Lavenderfur nodded and slowly padded toward the nursery on heavy paws. I got to my own paws and padded toward Flameclaw, "I'd like to take a patrol out hunting, if you didn't already have one planned." I meowed.

Male
463 posts

castielkix • 6 January 2017 at 6:12 PM

@emilianagerson (do we have to ping people?)

FoxScar heaved himself from the bracken nest, he was laying on. "this isn't good for my old bones, but swanheart deserves a good burial" the elder mumbled "if I was still young, I could do it myself" foxScar grumbled going to see if anyone wanted to help, with burying.

dewflight sighed, she had put lavender on swanhearts body earlier that day, "may starclan welcome you kindly, and may you have good hunting.." dewflight whispered her eyes closed.

(i'll add in the queen later if okay)

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 6 January 2017 at 6:31 PM

Mousepaw padded into the clearing. "Do you know where Snowburn is?" She asked everyone she could find. No cat there seemed to know. Finally, she figured out that Snowburn had gone out on patrol without her. She also found out from Flameclaw that as a punishment for sleeping in, she was to do the elder's ticks, and fetch them new bedding. Mousepaw sighed to herself and slowly walked torward the elders den.

Female
1,419 posts

emilianagerson • 6 January 2017 at 6:50 PM

@runa Yes please ping everyone 😊
@flowerlynx Please don't control other peoples cats. The person contorling Flameclaw has not posted anything about telling your apprentice to tend to the elders, and if you read my above posts you would see that Snowburn is still inside camp, talking to Flameclaw, which would be plain for anycat to see. Please make sure to read the posts and not control others cats, thank you.
@leafstarofskyclan
@valleries1

{Heatherpaw}
I groaned as I woke up, and sneezed out the ashes i'd breathed in. I looked and saw Foxscar looking for apprentices to help him with burying Swanheart. /Gross!/ I thought to myself. I slunk to the back of the den, hoping he wouldn't see me. I pushed Moonpaw foward sharply, hoping he would ask her to help instead.

{Lavenderfur}
I entered the nursery, purring as I caught sight of Thornhollow snuggled with the kits. I woke him with a soft lick on his ear. "Hey, warrior, wake up." I meowed softly. He yawned and got to his paws. "Thanks for watching the kits." I meowed, laying down beside the sleeping bundles of fur. "Of course." He meowed, touching his nose to mine before he left the den.

Male
463 posts

castielkix • 6 January 2017 at 7:25 PM

@emilianagerson @flowerlynx @leafstarofskyclan @valleries1

foxScar looked at moonpaw and heatherpaw, "moonpaw, would you like to help bury swanheart?" he said before glancing at the back of the den "i see you heatherpaw" he growled.

dewflight sighed "i'll help" dewflight said sitting beside FoxScar.

Female
1,419 posts

emilianagerson • 6 January 2017 at 7:29 PM

@runa
@flowerlynx
@valleries1
@leafstarofskyclan

{Heatherpaw}
"Yeah well i'm not helping bury some dead cat thats already rotting away into crowfood." I hissed, nose high.

{Ravenpaw}
I yawned, woken up by Heatherpaw hissing at Foxscar. I shifted my head back into my nest and pretended to be sleeping, as I also did not want to help bury Swanheart.

Male
463 posts

castielkix • 6 January 2017 at 8:01 PM

@emilianagerson @valleries1 @leafstarofskyclan @flowerlynx

"well, then I guess me and dewflight will have to do it alone!" FoxScar hissed padding away but halting "and ravenpaw...I know your awake" the elder hissed.

dewflight sighed "now, apprentices, it is an important duty to bury those who are gone, you need to treat clan members with respect, even if they're dead, now at least one of you are helping!" dewflight said to the apprentices.

Female
1,419 posts

emilianagerson • 7 January 2017 at 10:31 AM

@runa
@flowerlynx
@valleries1
@leafstarofskyclan

{Ravenpaw}
Being caught fake-sleeping, I got to my paws, not pretending away more. Like my sister did, I gave Moonpaw a hard shove toward the den entrance. "Moonpaw would be more then happy to help, i'm sure." I hissed.

{Ashstar}
I noticed what was going on with the two stubborn apprentices, but ignored it, leaving Dewflight to deal with it. /Apprentices well be apprentices./ I thought. "Leafshade." I meowed, padding toward the warriors den, "Well you join me for the dawn patrol?"

2,892 posts

skymoare • 7 January 2017 at 11:24 AM

@emilianagerson @runa @flowerlynx
@leafstarofskyclan

(sorry I was inactive, what is happening right now?)

"quit shoving me!" Moonpaw hissed

Female
1,419 posts

emilianagerson • 7 January 2017 at 12:36 PM

@runa
@flowerlynx
@valleries1 (Its not that many posts, you should be able to read through. Snowburn is asking Flameclaw is she can take a patrol out hunting. Foxscar and Dewflight are about to bury Swanheart, the old deputy. and Dewflight is trying to get an apprentice to help out.)

{Heatherpaw}
"Then get out of the den and help bury Swanheart." I hissed. "Cause me and Ravenpaw sure arn't!"

{Ravenpaw}
I nodded in agreement, glaring at Moonpaw.

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 7 January 2017 at 4:20 PM

Hawkstorm couldn't believe his ears. Frostfur just told him and his mate they were expecting kits! He twitched his tail tip. "I'm gonna be a father! It's really happening!"

Leafshade purred. "Calm down, Hawkstorm. She will need rest."

Frostfur nodded. "Yes, but she can still perform a few of her duties as a warrior. You two may go, just come back with any questions or concerns. Go, I said."

Hawkstorm and (When made, edit name here) turned to go. "Thanks, Frostfur."

Frostfur dipped her head. "No problem." She turned to Leafshade. "Go, you too. I need to sort my herbs."

Leafshade purred and left the den, walking into the sunlight.

@runa
@flowerlynx
@valleries1
@emilianagerson

Female
1,419 posts

emilianagerson • 7 January 2017 at 5:17 PM

@runa
@flowerlynx
@valleries1
@leafstarofskyclan

{Ashstar}
I noticed Leafshade walking out of the medicine den. Feeling slightly embrassed I was calling into the warriors den for her, I backed away and padded up toward her. "Hello Leafshade." I meowed. "Well you join me for the dawn patrol? Well, more like the morning patrol, it is a little past dawn now." I added, glancing at the sky.

Male
463 posts

castielkix • 7 January 2017 at 6:38 PM

@emilianagerson @valleries1 @flowerlynx @leafstarofskyclan

dewflight shook her head padding away to help foxscar with burying swanheart, but before padding off she mumbled "if you want to be valuble warriors, you should learn some respect" Dewflight said padding away.

Pinestream purred, she had just heard the news, she was going to have kits! she was so happy. "i hope my kits, will be here soon!". she meowed purring softly.

Female
1,419 posts

emilianagerson • 7 January 2017 at 7:24 PM

@runa
@flowerlynx
@valleries1
@leafstarofskyclan

{Snowkit}
I tumbled out of the nursery, making sure not to wake Lavenderfur. "We'll help bury Swanheart!" I declared. "C'mon guys!" I called to my litter-mates.

{Mousekit}
I shifted my paws shyly. "I don't know Snowkit, it's an important job, we don't wanna mess up..."

{Sandkit}
I lifted my tail proudly. "We wont mess up!"

{Cloudkit}
I nodded, laying my tail on Mousekits shoulders, "C'mon, its just digging through dirt, it can't be hard."

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 7 January 2017 at 7:26 PM

Mousepaw wandered into the forest. She hadn't asked Snowburn, of course. She wanted to hunt without anyone with her. She smelled a squirrel. She crouched down, making sure the squirrel didn't smell her scent. She creeped up on it, finally pouncing and killing the prey. Mousepaw buried it, then continued deeper into the forest. There's no other prey, she thought, disappointed. I wonder if anyone even noticed I have gone... she had no friends, inside or out, of the clan. She wished she was a warrior already. She was padding along, when she smelled something unfamiliar, something new. It was... a fox! Of course! And it was very fresh... she saw movement in the corner of her eye. She turned her head quickly. Her heart pounded in her chest as she saw it right in front of her.

@runa
@emilianagerson
@valleries1
@leafstarofskyclan

Female
1,419 posts

emilianagerson • 7 January 2017 at 7:58 PM

@runa
@flowerlynx
@valleries1
@leafstarofskyclan

{Thornhollow}
I noitced the apprentice Mousepaw walking out of camp on her own without asking Snowburn. I deciced I would watch her from afar to see her hunting skills, and report them to Snowburn. The managed to catch one squirrel, which wasnt bad considering how rare prey was. My fur stood on end though as I spotted a fox right by Mousepaw. I right away jumped down from the trees i'd been hiding in and placed myself between the fox and the apprentice. The fox looked bone thin, but its hunger would make it fight harder. I slid my claws out. "Run back to camp!" I growled.

Male
463 posts

castielkix • 7 January 2017 at 8:14 PM

@emilianagerson @flowerlynx @valleries1 @leafstarofskyclan

dewflight kindly talked to the kits "now, you may help bury swanheart, BUT only if your mother lets you!" dewflight said before pausing smeeling a faint fox scent...

pinestream was cozy, sleeping happily, unknowing of the dangers outside.

foxscar sniffed, the air "fox..." he mumbled angrily.

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 7 January 2017 at 8:17 PM

Hawkstorm lay by his sleeping mate. "I am going to take good care of you, love." He closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Leafshade walked into ghe warriors den and found Hawkstorm and Pinestream asleep. She purred her amusement and sat in her nest to groom her fur.

Frostfur went back to sorting her herbs.

@runa @emilianagerson @flowerlynx @valleries1

Male
463 posts

castielkix • 7 January 2017 at 8:41 PM

@leafstarofskyclan @emiliangerson @flowerlynx @valleries1

PineStream purred hoping her kits would come soon, she soon fell into a deep sleep accompanied by a nightmare.

she saw a ginger tabby running alongside a river, a tiny head bobbing above the surface, letting out pitiful wails, PineStream frantically jerked in her sleep, scared terribly...

Female
1,419 posts

emilianagerson • 7 January 2017 at 8:43 PM

@runa
@flowerlynx
@valleries1
@leafstarofskyclan (Please be sure to read the posts, you missed Ashstar asking Leafshade to join him for the morning patrol)

{Thornhollow}
I growled as the fox leaped at me. I raked my claws along its side ad it bit into my shoulder. I growled and bit its snout. It shook me off quickly and sliced deeply into my side. I let out a yowl of agony.

{Snowkit}
"But our mom's sleeping!" I whinned. "Pleaseeeee?"

Male
463 posts

castielkix • 7 January 2017 at 8:54 PM

@emilianagerson @leafstarofskyclan @flowerlynx @valleries1

"uh..fine!" dewflight said "but listen to what foxScar tells you to do, okay?". dewflight asked, quickly boting into the woodsfollowing the fox scent, and the scent of blood....

Dewflight gasped as she saw the fox claw at thornhollow, launching herself onto its back she began clawing at its head and neck, hissing fiercely.

foxScar ignored the fox scent, knowing he couldn't fight one, and the kits might get in danger, "okay, kits, do you think you could claw a hole for me?" foxScar asked kindly.

Female
1,419 posts

emilianagerson • 7 January 2017 at 9:01 PM

@runa
@flowerlynx
@valleries1
@leafstarofskyclan

{Thornhollow}
I tired to get to my paws to help, but my wound was to painful, and I slunk back to the ground again, helpless and bleeding.

{Snowkit}
"Yes we can, c'mon!" I meowed, heading toward the place behind the camp were dead cats where buried, and I started digging into the ground right away.

{Sandkit}
I rushed up and helped Snowkit, Cloudkit and Mousekit following suit.

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 7 January 2017 at 9:02 PM

Hawkstorm felt Pinestorm jerk awake and opened his eyes. "Is everything alright? Is it the kits???" He asked, alarmed.

@runa
@flowerlynx
@valleries1
@emilianagerson

Male
463 posts

castielkix • 7 January 2017 at 9:08 PM

@emilianagerson @flowerlynx @valleries1 @leafstarofskyclan

dewflight knew that if she tried to distract the fox and get thornhollow to camp, the fox would likely kill them both, so she kept clawing at it, that was as good as a distraction she could do.

FoxScar smiled "now watch out for roots or rocks, they seem harmless, but if you get a claw stuck on 'em it sure does hurt" foxScar meowed, letting out a purr.

PineStream looked up at hawkstorm "no..no, I think the kits are fine, it was just a terrible nightmare.." pinestream mumbled.

Female
1,419 posts

emilianagerson • 7 January 2017 at 9:09 PM

@runa
@flowerlynx
@valleries1
@leafstarofskyclan

{Ashstar}
I flatten my ears, annoyed that Leafshade had ignored me and hadn't even seemed to notice me talking to her. I padded up to her again, "Um, hello?" I meowed, trying to keep an annoyed tone out of my voice.

{Snowkit}
"Okay!" I meowed, not looking up from digging.

{Thornhollow}
I hissed at the fox although I could not stand, trying to scare it off.

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 7 January 2017 at 9:12 PM

Leafshade laid her ears back. "Sorry, I didn't hear you, Ashstar. What do you need?"

@runa
@flowerlynx
@valleries1
@emilianagerson

Female
1,419 posts

emilianagerson • 7 January 2017 at 9:14 PM

@runa
@flowerlynx
@valleries1
@leafstarofskyclan

{Ashstar}
"I wanted you to come patrol the border with me." I meowed, annoyence fading.

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 7 January 2017 at 9:16 PM

"Alright. Which border?" Leafshade shook her pelt and stood up.

Hawkstorm calmed Pinestream down. "It'll be alright."

Frostfur lay down for a mid day nap.

@runa
@flowerlynx
@valleries1
@emilianagerson

Female
1,419 posts

emilianagerson • 7 January 2017 at 9:19 PM

@runa
@flowerlynx
@valleries1
@leafstarofskyclan

{Ashstar}
"We'll start on the south border and go through half of the west border then cut through back to camp." I meowed, heading toward to camp entrance.

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 7 January 2017 at 9:20 PM

"Alright. Who's coming?" Leafshade asked, following Ashstar out.

@runa
@flowerlynx
@valleries1
@emilianagerson