Old CRWs (question)? :O

in Help & Questions

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 7 January 2017 at 5:42 AM

Hi! I was just wandering Y some old CRWs such as the arnmnae and clous only say that they were available at the CSP when they were from the CRW? @-@ I mean, usually it will say that it was available at the cave and then underneath it would say CSP and then underneath that it would say Event/plot (CRW? 😱). These ones only say CSP and event/plot. No cave. I thought that all CRW pets were first available at the cave then at the CSP? What happened to these? Thanks!

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 9 January 2017 at 8:57 PM

@wild_wonders
CRW I don't think says it has to be in the cave. Just it's a week where a different critter is released each day. I believe if I remember correct it wasn't originally in the cave but I could be wrong but since those don't say they were in the cave I'm guessing the person was right?

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 9 January 2017 at 9:07 PM

@immortalraven

Ohhhhhhhhh thanks XD Did u get any CRWs from the cave that only says they were available in the CSP..? X-x

Deleted • 9 January 2017 at 9:09 PM

@wild_wonders

Creatures appear in the cave for a period of time and then they are available in the CSP only

hope that helps ^^

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 9 January 2017 at 9:10 PM

@electrolight

I know that I XD I mean for the old ones such as the clous it doesn't say it was available at the cave... :/

1,029 posts

rowyn • 9 January 2017 at 9:13 PM

@wild_wonders from what I've read and remember from other posts, from last year, some of the old CRWs were CSP exclusive for CRW and were never released into the cave first. I could be wrong, though ^^;

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 9 January 2017 at 9:25 PM

@rowyn

Yeah that's what I thought but it seemed a bit weird...

@Ian

Could u explain this because if those pets were available in the cave then they'd be worth less and I might be trading for 'em in the future...

Female
5,406 posts

Orderedchaos • 9 January 2017 at 9:28 PM

@wild_wonders @immortalraven @electrolight @rowyn
For CRW there are 7 creatures released in the Cave, which are then available in the CSP for a short time afterwards. For the first few years of CRWs there were also 1-2 special CSP creatures released, not part of the 7 actual CRW creatures, that were available for the duration of CRW.

I hope this clears things up. If you have further questions about this feel free to ask.

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 9 January 2017 at 9:30 PM

@Orderedchaos

Oh cool! Why did it stop? 😱

Female
5,406 posts

Orderedchaos • 9 January 2017 at 9:33 PM

@wild_wonders
For a variety of reasons. Partially because CRW is about releasing creatures that everyone has a chance to get (i.e. you don't need CC). So releasing things that only a select few people can get didn't really seem in the spirit of the event.

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 9 January 2017 at 9:35 PM

@Orderedchaos
Oh thanks so much for your help ❤️ you can close this topic now ince the question has been answered XD