Back from being gone

in Welcomes & Introductions

Female
497 posts

yael • 8 January 2017 at 5:56 AM

So I'm introducing myself again. Hi my name is Yael. 😊 I'm 20 years old and I haven't been on here for three years or so. Feel free to talk to me anytime!

It seems most of my old creature didn't last with people feeding them for me but I guess i'll recover them in time.

Hope to be making some new friends!

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 8 January 2017 at 5:57 AM

@yael
Welcome back c:
I remember ya c:

Be very careful, some people on here would probably try and take advantage of ya value wise for critters >.>

Sent ya a little something, not much, but at least ya can revive at least one of your dead critters with it 😊

Female
497 posts

yael • 8 January 2017 at 6:00 AM

Thanks @immortalraven ! I am way to attatched to the leftover critters from my past but thanks for the warning! 😊

Deleted • 8 January 2017 at 6:02 AM

@Yael
Welcome back 😃 I have quit for a long while too and its so hard to understand all the prices and values of creatures D:
So do ask people if you are doubting a price!
@immortalraven
Exactly and they wont tell you when your price is too high or low ☚ī¸ they'll take it and be happy ☚ī¸

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 8 January 2017 at 6:02 AM

@yael
I would be too xD Heck I get attached to new ones I attend to keep right away /shot/ xD
No problem c:

Female
497 posts

yael • 8 January 2017 at 6:03 AM

@spiker125 Thanks! I will make sure to do so 😊

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 8 January 2017 at 7:41 AM

@yael
I remember your username, welcome back! If you need any help catching up on things that you've missed I'm happy to lend a hand.

Judging from your side, are you a Vocaloid fan?

Female
497 posts

yael • 8 January 2017 at 7:49 AM

@Mastergemma

Heya thanks! I'll make sure to ask if i stumble on something. For now I'm wandering around to rediscover a bit on my own ^-^

As for my side, I used to be a member of a vocaloid roleplaying group. Back then I used to listen alot of vocaloids music. Now not so much as I used to anymore.

I've changed quite a bit in those years of being absent. 😊

Male
128 posts

senpai • 8 January 2017 at 7:50 AM

@yael welcome back 😸

reinforcing what they have already said; be very careful with your creatures, they are worth a lot nowadays and many players will probably try to take advantage of you ;u;

btw, i hope you have fun and don't give up on the game again
😋

good luck to recover your dead creatures, hope you get ❤ī¸

Female
497 posts

yael • 8 January 2017 at 7:57 AM

@senpai

Your username made me giggle!

Thanks 😊 I'm sure it will work out. It will be a slow process but eventually I'll get the most important ones resseructed over time rebuilding.

I don't think I'll give up now really. Back then I had to quit because of personal reasons. ^-^

Female
1,323 posts

promise • 8 January 2017 at 8:21 PM

@yael

Welcome back! Feel free to ask me any questions.