*~ Video Game Club ~*

in Entertainment

Female
16,159 posts

bunnyshadow • 14 January 2017 at 6:32 PM

Our mascot is this Kepatio.

Hi, I've seen a whole lot of clubs on this site so far, but most are animal or Egg Cave related. As an avid gamer, I've decided to make a video game club!! In order to join, simply fill out the form below.

I will host giveaways, raffles and contests around once we have enough members(around 20 active people). Once we reach that checkpoint, I'll add more information.

Feel free to discuss anything and everything video game related with one another on this topic! It both keeps the club alive, and helps to make new friends!

FORM :

Username -
Video Games(You play) -
When did you start playing games and why?(OPTIONAL) -

Here's Mine :

Username - @Bunnyshadow
Video Games - Hearthstone , League of Legends , World of Warcraft and more !
When did you start playing games and why? - I was going through a difficult time in life, and found that video games helped me relieve a lot of stress.

Female
9 posts

asuna • 14 January 2017 at 6:33 PM

MEMBERS :

(1) @bunnyshadow [Admin]

(2) @Orderedchaos
(3) @spiker125
(4) @ammolite
(5) @cutiecupcake
(6) @leafdapple769
(7) @mastergemma
(8) @hydradrakon
(9) @cloud-n-bolts
(10)

Female
5,399 posts

Orderedchaos • 14 January 2017 at 6:42 PM

@bunnyshadow
Yes, hello, I'm here to join a club.

Username - Orderedchaos
Video Games(You play) - Mass Effect series, Dragon Age series, Diablo 3, Baulder's Gate series, Civilization, Endless Space, Lego games... the list goes on forever >.<
When did you start playing games and why?(OPTIONAL) - It all started with Myst so many years ago

Female
16,159 posts

bunnyshadow • 14 January 2017 at 7:33 PM

@Orderedchaos I never really played Diablo, but I have been a fan of some of the other games made by Blizzard like Hearthstone, WoW(which I just started playing), Heroes of the Storm and hopefully Overwatch soon. c:

Also, adding to the members list! Congrats for being the second aha.

Deleted • 14 January 2017 at 8:41 PM

@bunnyshadow
Hello can I join? cx

Username - Spiker125
Video Games(You play) - League of legends, Transformice, Egg cave, pokefarm. Thats about it ^^

When did you start playing games and why? - Me and my in real friends used to play games together, and it just developed in more games and with more people xD

Female
16,159 posts

bunnyshadow • 14 January 2017 at 9:05 PM

@spiker125 Of course you can!! You play League as well? What server? :0

1,853 posts

purgatory • 14 January 2017 at 9:21 PM

@bunnyshadow may i join?

name: Ammolite (Ammo)

games you play: Pokemon, Minecraft, Portal 2, FNAF and Just Dance 2017

When did you start playing and why?: Played Pokemon and Minecraft when i was 8 yrs old (still do), Fnaf and Just Dance when I was 10 and Portal 2 i don't even remember XP. I played because my friends told me they were fun and they were XD

Female
5,399 posts

Orderedchaos • 14 January 2017 at 9:40 PM

@bunnyshadow
I always meant to try Hearthstone, because free is a good price. Haven't gotten around to it yet. Maybe its time to finally give it a try.

Female
16,159 posts

bunnyshadow • 14 January 2017 at 9:40 PM

@ammolite

I used to play minecraft. I haven't in a long time though. I liked hunger games haha.

Adding 😊

Female
9 posts

asuna • 14 January 2017 at 9:44 PM

@Orderedchaos Do it ! I'm not as good as I used to be, but I can still show you the ropes. If you do get around to starting, my battle tag is Mezuxe#1274. (:

Female
5,399 posts

Orderedchaos • 14 January 2017 at 10:00 PM

@bunnyshadow
Its currently downloading/installing. 😃

Female
16,159 posts

bunnyshadow • 14 January 2017 at 11:01 PM

@Orderedchaos

Let me know what you think! The game is a lot more complicated than when I first started playing(which was during beta).

Female
5,399 posts

Orderedchaos • 14 January 2017 at 11:17 PM

@bunnyshadow
Its feels a lot like Magic, which is cool cause I like Magic. 😃 Working on unlocking all the classes now. And cause I forgot to add it last post, my battletag is OrderedChaos#1214.

Female
16,159 posts

bunnyshadow • 14 January 2017 at 11:37 PM

@Orderedchaos

My favorite class is probably Mage and Hunter. They're not the best right now, but. 😋 Anyway, adding you now!

Deleted • 15 January 2017 at 3:02 AM

@Bunnyshadow
I play on Euw

Female
1,153 posts

oscines • 15 January 2017 at 10:03 AM

@bunnyshadow
Username: Cutiecupcake

Games You Play: Call of duty, Halo, Pokemon, Minecraft, Red Dead Redemption, etc. XD

When did you start playing and why?: It all started with a gamer...who happened to be my uncle. First game e ever showed me was Halo. Then he got me Pokemon XD

Female
9 posts

asuna • 15 January 2017 at 7:38 PM

@cutiecupcake Added :")

@spiker125 Ahhh. I play on NA!

Female
1,057 posts

leafdapple769 • 16 January 2017 at 6:49 PM

@bunnyshadow
I'd like to join 😸

Username - leafdapple769
Video Games(You play) - Star Wars Battlefront, Overwatch, Kingdom Hearts....Super Mario Bros will always be close to my heart even though I don't play it as much as I used to.
When did you start playing games and why?(OPTIONAL)- Fun, mostly. In my opinion, it's a great way to spend your free time/encourages you to use your brain and thinking skills.

Female
16,159 posts

bunnyshadow • 16 January 2017 at 6:51 PM

@leafdapple769 Adding now! And I've been thinking of getting Overwatch but I just downloaded WoW so I'm not sure... I don't feel like buying the game. Is it worth it?

Female
1,057 posts

leafdapple769 • 16 January 2017 at 7:05 PM

@bunnyshadow
I'd say yes. It's not despairingly dark like most games in the future-apocolyptic genre. The message is very upbeat, and the characters are diverse.

Female
4,593 posts

mastergemma • 16 January 2017 at 7:37 PM

@bunnyshadow

Username -
mastergemma

Video Games(You play) -
On my Xbox 360: Halo, Gears of War, Dark Souls, Minecraft, etc. I also have other games that I haven't tried yet. I plan on playing Mass Effect, Doom, Assassin's Creed and other games.

On boyfriend's Xbox 1: Overwatch, Dark Souls 3, Minecraft, Gears of War 4

Play Station 2: Burnout and Woody Woodpecker
Computer: League of Legends (OCE server), Dark Souls,
DS and wii: Pokemon games, Mariokart

When did you start playing games and why?
When I was around 12 as I bought my first console (DS lite).

Female
16,159 posts

bunnyshadow • 16 January 2017 at 10:00 PM

@leafdapple769 That's great. I'll look into it when I have more time or over the summer. ^o^

@nastergemma Adding ((: What do you think of new WW? I'm excited for release.

169 posts

hydradrakon • 16 January 2017 at 10:17 PM

@bunnyshadow

Username- Hydradrakon

Games I play- 2k 17, NBA Live, Clash Royale, Minecraft, EVERY SINGLE pokemon game (Including gameboy ect.), Mario 3D world and land, New Super Mario Bros,

Started playing video games when I was 3 because who doesn't like to play video games XD but really cause I am a bug NBA fan and also the fact that I like challenging/fun games cx

Female
9 posts

asuna • 17 January 2017 at 11:38 AM

@mastergemma *** pinged you wrong on the last post and didn't realize!

@hydradrakon Adding ^o^

Female
4,593 posts

mastergemma • 17 January 2017 at 5:17 PM

@bunnyshadow
There's going to be a new Woody Woodpecker? I didn't realise it was that popular. I'll definitely take a look at it closer to its release. I only had the game because when my sister bought the ps2 it came with a bad selection of games with Burnout and WW as the only good ones.

I saw a sale at EB games and they were selling a lot of Xbox 360 games so I had a look. I bought Halo 3 ODST and Gears of War Game of the Year Edition for only $12! I was very happy with myself afterwards.

Female
1,057 posts

leafdapple769 • 17 January 2017 at 9:16 PM

@bunnyshadow Okay. 😊

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 19 January 2017 at 12:32 PM

@bunnyshadow may i join???

username: cloud-n-bolts
games:hard question but devil may cry, resident evil, dead space, fire emblem, zelda

well my family are hugh on video games so its a bit hard that it didnt catch up on me lol. i just spent hours watching my parents till i go a ds as my first console then a gameboy advance from my brother 😋.

Female
16,159 posts

bunnyshadow • 19 January 2017 at 12:34 PM

@mastergemma Nonono!! I meant Warwick for Leauge. ;_;

@cloud-n-bolts Of course, I'll add now.

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 19 January 2017 at 12:35 PM

@bunnyshadow thank you soo much 😃

edit the moment i dont feel ill fit here very well since i perfer shooting games lol 😋

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 19 January 2017 at 1:42 PM

Username - flowerlynx
Video Games(You play) - Minecraft (Windows 10), Rocket league, Terraria, Goat Simulator, The Escapists, Roblox, CastleMinerZ, Worms Reloaded, Astroneer
When did you start playing games and why?(OPTIONAL) - I started playing video games at about... age 10...? I played because I felt like it, I guess. I still play them, but I like games like CS Go, and such (don't have the game, just like the genre). So yeah 😊