eazy feeding for cove feeders

in Site Feedback & Ideas

what do you think about this idea

Female
218 posts

sek • 20 January 2017 at 5:26 PM

so i was thinking, i sometimes don't have time for feeding all my creatures, so i was thinking what about having and instant feeding button so people who only come on for a few seconds can just push a button for feeding all there creatures in there cove instantly.
you would get all the ec that you would get when feeding your eggs individually but this would only applies for the cove owners for there own cove so you could not use this to feed other people's cove though.

what do you think plz ping me and vote to what you think about this.😋 😊

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 20 January 2017 at 5:31 PM

@sek This is a terrible idea and has been suggested many times before. It would not work, and would mess up the EggCoinomy.

Female
218 posts

sek • 20 January 2017 at 5:34 PM

@bunnyshadow

ok thanks for replying

Male
2,762 posts

fakeworld • 20 January 2017 at 5:35 PM

@sek
So basically a feed all button without the possibility of gaining or obtaining more wealth, unless you're using it to feed your own cove. I'd have to say that I'm against it for two main reasons. One, large coves would benefit from this quite easily. For example, someone that may have 500 creatures could gain (on average) about 50k+ EC a day from this feature alone. Secondly, it would just make us all lazy in a way when it comes to feeding, and items such as the Leaf of Vaka and Tim's Food Shoppe would become redundant.

47 posts

fluxycookeh • 20 January 2017 at 8:48 PM

I think if it were to be implemented, maybe it should give less EC or none at all than if you normally fed all. Then again, there is the leaf of vaka and Tim's food shoppe.