Leaf of Vaka help?

in Help & Questions

Female
32 posts

stripescaragay • 21 January 2017 at 7:30 PM

I want to buy another Leaf of Vaka to sell, but I don't know its price in EC. any help would be much loved!

Female
1,128 posts

valorieviolet • 21 January 2017 at 7:32 PM

@stripescaragay

About 5 million EC 😊

Female
32 posts

stripescaragay • 21 January 2017 at 7:41 PM

@valorie100
would anyone buy for that price?

Female
1,128 posts

valorieviolet • 21 January 2017 at 7:44 PM

@stripescaragay

That I'm not sure, you'd have to ask around. And you could always discount it a bit if you really want it sold more quickly. For instance 4,500,000 EC

Female
32 posts

stripescaragay • 21 January 2017 at 7:44 PM

@valorie100
I'll sell it for 4 Mill EC.

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 21 January 2017 at 7:49 PM

@stripescaragay
I don't know many who would buy from someone else. A lot of the people either buy it themself or don't think they need it or can't afford to trade for one.

I bought one for 3 Mil EC but I wouldn't have bought one myself for 5ooCC or paid someone 5 Mil EC for one cause I can immortalize critters pretty fast and don't need need one. Some feel it's cheaper to immortalize em theirself or pay someone smaller fees at a time to immortalize critters.
I'd suggest just putting a CC voucher in the ITC for 5 Mil EC instead of getting another Leaf to sell for 5 Mil EC. More are willing to pay 5 Mil EC for just the CC than a Leaf.
Though due to some very rare auctions starting at 1 EC the EC to CC is still kinda messed up even though those auctions are over, some still rather get the discounted prices people were taking. I had been taking 5oCC to 3oo,oooEC and people still want me ta do it but I am not anymore and won't take less than 5oCC to 5oo,oooEC conversions otherwise I rather keep my CC but some are still selling it cheaper than that. I think the lowest I've seen right now is 45o,oooEC for 5oCC so it is going back up.

Female
32 posts

stripescaragay • 21 January 2017 at 7:52 PM

@immortalraven
DANG IT! 1 minute too late. it's already up. i can still do the Voucher, tho.