Cats of the Valley{Warrior Cats Sign-ups}

in Roleplaying

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 25 January 2017 at 2:05 PM

{About}

For many seasons there remained two Clans dwelling in the valley. MistClan and RockClan. Both Clans arose from the remains of a tribe of cats who called themselves The Scorch. The Scorch lived where the Clans now settled, and they formed two Clans after their leader bore two sons in a single litter, without any siblings for them.

These sons both were set to lead The Scorch after their father died, but neither could decide who would lead first. As a result they divided the tribe, half supporting one son and half supporting the other. As this happened, each son received a vision from their father. He spoke to them, telling them to form two groups. Naming each one MistClan and RockClan after each son.

{Beliefs}

Unlike other Clans, MistClan has different ideals. For them when a cat dies they all go to the same resting home, a place dubbed SkyClan. The cats in SkyClan bear the marks of their life in their respective Clans(scars, missing fur and such), these cats eyes have a white pupil. Both Clans turn to SkyClan for advice and the dead provide them with omens, prophecies and visions.

Both Clans believe that each and every cat needs to be trained in medicine, and so in place of a Medicine Cat, they have a Seer. Chosen cats who are selected to speak with SkyClan at the Silver Pool, a small body of water located inside of a small cave just outside of MistClan's territory. Despite all cats being trained in medicine, both Clans store their herbs with the Seer in their dens.

The Clans have sacred names, names that no cat is allowed to be named or use in a name. These names are the prefixes Sky, Moon, Sun, Star, Silver, Pool, Mist, and Rock. There are also suffixes that no cats are allowed to use in their names those being -star, -moon, -sun, -pool, -mist, -rock, and -silver. The suffix of -sky is reserved solely for leaders with their nine lives.

The Clans send out patrols at night as well as in the day, as this allows them more chances to get prey. On the same note, the entire Clan trains the apprentices, not just a single cat. The only exception is with the Seers.

{The Territory}

The Clans both reside next to a large river on the eastern half of their territory, that dips down into an underground cavern midway through on the western side. On either side of the river there are trees, on the MistClan side sits large pines and ash trees, on the RockClan side to the south are large alder and ash trees.

The Clan Seers meet at the Silver Pool, and small pond located just outside of MistClan's territory on their side of the river. It sits at the bottom on a small hollow lined with ferns. They meet every half moon.

The Clans hold gatherings on every new moon and every full moon at the hollow that used to serve as the camp for the Scorch, this hollow is located a short distance from the western edge of RockClan's territory. In the center sits a rock for the leaders to sit. Leading down a tunnel at the back of the hollow is the burial place of both Clans.

The MistClan camp is located closer to the western edge of the territory where part of the river branches off to form a waterfall that is split by a jagged rock, half the river water tumbled down a short distance to form into a pool in a basin and the other half tumbled down a steep drop vanishing underground. The camp is on the half with the basin, with a natural rock wall about two fox lengths up forming a wall between them and the drop into the river. The dens are formed in the natural dips in the edge of the gorge furthest from the falls although the Clan sleeps outside in all weather but severe storms and snow. The nursery, elders den, and seers den are three exceptions to this. The nursery is tucked away next to the seers den, and both are sheltered by a thick bramble wall. The elders den is located inside a fallen tree trunk at the far edge of camp. The rest of the cats sleep in smaller alcoves located around the walls of the camp if the weather gets too bad to continue to sleep outside. The leader calls meetings from the edge of the basin.

The RockClan camp is located in a circle of fallen boulders and against a cliff face. They have woven a wall in between most of these boulders and from the wall have pulled dens out, digging shallow hollows to allow more space. The leaders den is located near the Lookout Rock at the entrance to camp, close beside it lays the warriors den, in between the warriors den and the apprentices den sits the nursery, and in the back of the camp sits the seers den and the elders den, both being against the cliff face. They left the tallest boulder unwoven around and this serves as the Lookout Rock, the rock that camp guards sit upon to watch all cats who near the camp. It is also here that the leader calls Clan meetings. The camp entrance faces the western border, and is surrounded by thickly growing thorn bushes, growing close enough to scarcely allow a mouse to weave through. The only way into camp is through a path that leads right past the Lookout Rock.

{Threats}

Despite the nearest twoleg settlement being many miles away, there are camping grounds that the twolegs use that are close to both Clans borders, this means that dogs become a large threat. The Clans are also at the risk of having trouble with threats like coyotes, badgers, owls, and foxes wandering around their territory. They get the occasional large threat of wolf, bear, and wild cat(lynx, mountain lion, etc.) that harasses their Clans, although these threats usually leave the Clans alone after a while. The Clans are also at risk of the river flooding, blizzards and landslides disrupting their territory.

{Rules}

-No godmodding, sues or powerplaying
-Your cats can die in a fight. But there must be a fight first and permission must be given.
-Don't use the names stated not to use in the belief section.
-If you are a leader tell me how many lives the leader has after I accept them.
-Not every patrol brings home prey, and not every cat catches prey when hunting.
-Cats cannot take on the large threats on their own, as these threats are very dangerous and usually need patrols of at least eight to pose a threat to those
-Max of three HP per person and they cannot all be in the same Clan, and you cannot be leader and deputy in the same Clan nor can you be seer and seer apprentice in the same Clan. But you can be leader in one and deputy in the other.
-Ranks are not first come first serve, if someone has signed up for a HP you wanted and I haven't accepted them yet feel free to put a form for it too.
-This is a semi-literate RP, and so please have decent grammar and spelling. Try and get 2+ sentences each response.
-Include everyone, and please don't ignore another unless they haven't posted in a few days.
-I won't hold ranks for longer than the day after it is asked, unless you have a good excuse.
-If you are accepted please participate, if you don't post for three days without prior warning to me you will be booted from the RP
-You will get three warnings if you break these rules. Pass the three and you're kicked out and your characters will be used as npc's.
-Put the instrument your character would play if they were human in other if you have read and understood the rules.

{Characters}

MistClan
Leader- Blazesky|T
Deputy- Mousefur|S
Seer- Frostfur|S
Seer Apprentice- Ravenpaw|S
Warriors- Open
Wolfwind|S
Silentfall|T
Viperfang|S
Duskpool|S
Apprentices- Open
Smokepaw|T
Cedarpaw|S
Queens- Open
None
Elders- Open
None

RockClan
Leader- Hawksky|T
Deputy- Cavepath|S
Seer- Rainwhisper|T
Seer Apprentice- Dewpaw|S
Warriors- Open
Twinriver|S
Shadowbrook|T
Nightflare|T
Dawnquill|T
Leafshade|S
Flaretail|T
Emberstrike|S
Apprentices- Open
None
Queens- Open
None
Elders- Open

Cats Outside the Clans
Rogues- Open
Hazel|T
Ren|S

Loners- Open
None

{Form}

Name:
Clan:
Looks:
Past:
Personality:
Crush/Mate:
Kin:
Kits:
Other:

[Due to character count I will be putting up my forms in my next few posts.]

1,031 posts

emeraldstar • 25 January 2017 at 2:55 PM

Name: Sandstorm
Clan: Rock-clan
Looks: Sand coloured pelt, blue eyes, long tail.
Personality: Kind, caring, sharp, sarcastic, loyal, independent. Would die for her clan.
Past: was born in rockclan. Has been loyal to the clan for all her life.
Crush: Blazestar
Kin: Unknown
Kits: None
Other: Drum kit (I took drum lessons once. They were pretty cool!)

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 25 January 2017 at 3:07 PM

Name: Mousefur
Clan: Mistclan
Looks: Brown fur, green eyes. Small scar on her left shoulder.
Personality: sarcastic, serious when needed, can be confided in, somewhat strict, clever.
Past: parents died because of drowning in a river (mother fell in, father tried to save her but failed, they both drowned)
Crush: None (at the moment/ none yet)
Kin: none
Other: The flute (I used to play it)

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 28 January 2017 at 1:32 AM

@emeraldstar Can you please reread the belief section and edit the form accordingly? I made a mistake when putting up the Clan lists.

@flowerlynx Accepted.

Just for reference, I would respond a lot sooner if you guys pinged me.

Name: Blazeheart (Blazesky)
Clan: MistClan
Looks: A muscular and plump ginger pelted tom, he has white paws and chest. His eyes are a golden green color, and he has a scarred face.
Past: Blazeheart was born to two MistClan parents, he watched at the age of four moons as a coyote broke into the camp and killed his father, the current deputy, alongside four other senior warriors and the Seer's apprentice. Blazeheart swore to his father as he passed that Blazeheart would be what the fallen deputy never was.
When Blazeheart's mother took a new mate, one not known to the Clan, Blazeheart grew wary of his half siblings as his mother focused her attention on her. During this point Blazeheart was impressing the current leader Graysky, earning his approval.
When the deputy at the time was killed in a rogue raid
At the same time, Smokepaw returned from his border patrol, scratched up and claiming a rogue attacked them and killed Scarleap and that Viperfang was fighting them off currently. Blazeheart didn't trust the apprentices words, and Viperfang was set to cautious watch until judgement can be passed by the leader.
Blazeheart was chosen as deputy, he had only been such for a few moons before Graysky lost his last life to greencough, the same outbreak taking his mothers life.
Blazeheart has yet to receive his nine lives though.
Personality: Blazeheart is cunning and devious, he is very bold in his actions and will do whatever possible to get what he wants. He tends to have a one track mind and is extremely difficult to persuade in any different direction once his mind is made up.
Crush/Mate: None
Kin: Quickwater[Mother, deceased], Viperfang[Half-sister], Duskpool[Half-sister]
Other: Trumpet

Name: Cavepath
Clan: RockClan
Looks: A very tall light brown she-cat with dark brown siamese points. She has white eyes, a very long tail and a bald patched scar on the top of her head.
Past: Cavepath was born outside of the Clan alongside her sister Twinriver, when she was two moons her parents died defending the sisters from a badger. Shortly afterwards a RockClan patrol found the sisters taking them in. Without parents they were raised by a queen named Gildedclaw alongside her two sons.
Cavepath was always set to be lower than her Clanmates due to her non-Clan blood although she proved herself after a band of rogues attacked. Shortly after she was named deputy.
Personality: Cavepath is ambitious but she knows when things go too far. She is very calm and collected for the most part, often taking her time working things out and she takes the best course of options when deciding what to do next.
Kin: Twinriver[Sister], Abel[Father, deceased], Pandra[Mother, deceased], Nightflare[Brother, adopted], Shadowbrook[Brother adopted], Gildedclaw[Mother, adopted, deceased]
Other: Marimba

1,031 posts

emeraldstar • 28 January 2017 at 3:31 PM

@thebrokenvibe Sorry I'll edit it now

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 29 January 2017 at 4:07 PM

@emeraldstar if she's leader why does she still have her warrior name without a reason given?

Name: Ravenpaw
Looks: A very small and long furred all black she-cat, this includes her paw pads and nose, with dark blue eyes. She weighs around 7 pounds at most.
Past: Ravenpaw was born to a sickly mother, and originally had five siblings four of whom passed due to illness shortly after birth. This left only Ravenpaw and her brother Smokepaw. Their mother passed when both were three moons. When Ravenpaw was of apprentice age, she sought out the path of a Seer having found a fondness for their skills after spending a lot of time in their den after her mother passed.
Personality: Ravenpaw is very quiet, she rarely speaks and when she does she only really speaks to her mentor and kin. She is observant and often can glean more details than most others.
Kin: Smokepaw[Brother], Silentfall[Father], Swiftwater[Mother, Deceased], Cinderkit[Sister, deceased], Ashkit[sister, deceased], Swirlkit[brother, deceased], Rushkit[brother, deceased], Wolfwind[Aunt]
Other: Piccolo

Name: Smokepaw
Looks: A smokey black tom with thick fur, he has gold-green eyes.
Past: Smokepaw was born to a sickly mother and originally had five siblings, four if whom died of illness shortly after birth. His mother passed when he was three moons after being unable to combat her illness any longer.
Personality: He's loyal to his family and friends, and often times does dumb and risky things to keep them safe. He's very excitable and bubbly, eager to help others and often times he is found play wrestling with others. He seems to have endless stores if energy.
Kin: Ravenpaw[Sister], Silentfall[Father], Swiftwater[Mother, Deceased], Cinderkit[Sister, deceased], Ashkit[sister, deceased], Swirlkit[brother, deceased], Rushkit[brother, deceased], Wolfwind[Aunt]
Kits: Nine
Other: General percussion

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 29 January 2017 at 4:10 PM

@thebrokenvibe Can you hold leader of RockClan and Seer of MistClan for me? I will be back online tomorrow with more time to fill out the form. Thanks! 😸

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 29 January 2017 at 4:25 PM

@leafstarofskyclan I can't guarantee RockClan leader as someone else has already filled out a form for it. But MistClan Seer can be held until tomorrow.

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 29 January 2017 at 4:27 PM

@thebrokenvibe Thank you!

1,031 posts

emeraldstar • 29 January 2017 at 4:32 PM

@thebrokenvibe Sorry I forgot to add her warrior name was Sandpelt.

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 29 January 2017 at 5:27 PM

@emeraldstar Sandstorm is a warriors name. Please read the belief section again and edit the form accordingly.

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 30 January 2017 at 12:13 PM

Name: Frostfur
Looks: White fur tipped with silver, blue eyes
Past: Got separated from her other littermates.
Personality: Calm and collective
Kin: Leafshade and Hawkstorm/sky
Other: Ukulele (I play ^^)

Name: Hawkstorm (Hawksky if leader
Looks: Dark brown tabby, blue eyes
Past: His sister got separated from him and Leafshade
Personality: Wise in decision making, but a little rash.
Crush/Mate: Caveflower
Kin: Frostfur and Leafshade
Other: Drum kit (Also play ^^)

Name: Leafshade
Looks: Tortoiseshell tabby, white tail tip and paws, green eyes
Past: Got separated from her sister
Personality: Like me ^^
Crush/Mate: None yet
Kin: Frostfur and Hawkstorm/sky
Other: Tambourine (She's pretty bouncy...)

@thebrokenvibe How is it?

Female
1,057 posts

leafdapple769 • 1 February 2017 at 7:53 AM

@thebrokenvibe

Name: Ren
Clan: N/A
Looks: Thick black fur with a big, bushy tail. Piercing amber eyes. She is taller than most she-cats. She has a large, X-shaped mark on her shoulder.
Past: Ren and her sister were abandoned by their rogue mother when they were only kits. They were raised by a group of peaceful loners that operated in a small Twolegplace. The two sisters stayed with the group until they could survive well enough on their own. Then they left to find their third littermate, whom they thought could possibly still be alive. Their mission was halted when Issy was captured by an elderly Twoleg. Ren put up camp not far away from the house her sister was imprisoned, and tried to come up with a plan to help her sister escape. Before her eyes, Issy slowly perished under the Twoleg's neglect.
Personality: Calm, cool, and collected. A little out of her mind.
Crush/Mate: N/A
Kin: Issy, deceased
Kits: N/A
Other: Violin

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 2 February 2017 at 2:05 AM

@leafstarofskyclan Sorry I'm so late in replying. Accepted. And since I never heard anything back from Emerald, Hawk can be the leader.

@leafdapple769 Accepted.

Name: Silentfall
Looks: A sleek and thick furred black and brown with turquoise eyes.
Past: Silentfall was born to the Clan and was raised alongside his sister. His parents passed of illness shortly before he became an apprentice. During his apprentice ship he became close to their denmate Swiftpaw, and a few moons after the three became apprentices Swiftwater bore a litter of kits. Although she had caught ill during her pregnancy resulting in the early birth and death of four of the litter of six. Sweetwater died shortly after that as well.
Personality: Silentfall is rather quiet, and chooses to express himself through actions than words, he has been this was around everyone, even kin, since the death of Swiftwater and of his kits.
Crush/Mate: Swiftwater[Deceased Mate]
Kin: Ravenpaw[Daughter], Smokepaw[Son], Wolfwind[Sister]
Kits: Ravenpaw, Smokepaw, four deceased kits.
Other: Harmonica

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 2 February 2017 at 3:54 PM

@thebrokenvibe Thanks! And it's no problem. Late replies are fine... 😸

Deleted • 6 February 2017 at 10:03 PM

@thebrokenvibe 😱 Hope it's not too late to join! 😸

Name: Cedarpaw
Looks: Brown with a slightly lighter patch on her ear. She has green eyes. Tip of the tail has a grayish color.
Past: Found as a kit wandering through the forest.
Personality: Super hyper, hates to do jobs, LOVES MICE.
Crush/Mate: I dunno. Probably PM someone to get permission.
Kin: None that she knows of.
Kits: None.
Other: I play the piano in real life.

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 8 February 2017 at 10:48 PM

@doyoueverwonder The waterfall drop into the basin alone would be enough of an impact to kill a warrior, a kit wouldn't have survived.

I have changed Caveflower's name to Cavepath and will go about editing her form in a minute.

Name: Wolfwind
Looks: A very large, long cursed and scruffy gray she-cat with silver, ears, paws, tail and underbelly. She has light orange eyes.
Past: Wolfwind was raised in the Clan with her brother Silentfall shortly before they became apprentices their parents passed of illness. Wolfwind watched her brother become infatuated with their denmate Swiftpaw, and a few moons after the two became warriors Swiftwater had Silentfall's kits. Although Wolfwind herself grew worried as during the pregnancy Swiftwater had fallen ill. When the mother died along with over half the litter of kits Wolfwind watched as her brother started to draw in on himself.
Personality: Wolfwind is very kind and caring, she's brave and noble often going out Of her way to help other cats. Even if the task is fairly difficult.
Kin: Silentfall, Ravenpaw, Smokepaw
Other: Tuba

Name: Viperfang
Looks: A silvery brown she-cat with dark brown siamese markings and rather long teeth. She has a scar of three parallel lines running across her right eye. Her left eye is a dark brown almost black color while her right eye is an ice-blue color.
Past: Viperfang is the child of a rogue and a Clan cat. She grew up to not too much ridicule, as her out of Clan father brought fresh blood into the Clan as a result, although Viperfang is still a bit tormented by her half-brother. Despite this she was still considered an outcast of the Clan often being considered cruel at her lack of willingly speaking with others. She and her sister were often taunted by Blazeheart and when Viperfang had a patrol attacked by a rogue, willing her friend Scarleap, she experienced a sort of watch and camp arrest as a result as no one could prove a rogue attacked save for her and the apprentice at the time.
Personality: Viperfang is withdrawn and quiet, she often keeps to herself and rarely ventures with large groups. Despite this she is very caring and dead loyal to her friends, often putting herself in harms way to ensure their safety over hers.
Kin: Blazeheart, Duskpool
Other: Viola

Name: Duskpool
Looks: A silver spotted tabby with crimson eyes.
Past: Duskpool grew up in MistClan alongside her sister, and despite being taunted by her older brother her treatment was no where near as bad as Viperfang's treatment. Duskpool was often able to slide by unnoticed by everyone, and she was almost forgotten after her warriors ceremony. Duskpool often patrolled alone, and she still does, although after the incident with the rogue attacking Scarleap she chooses to stay a bit safer and tries to take one or two of her Clanmates with her occasionally.
Personality: Duskpool is quiet and stealthy enough to remain under the radar for most in her Clan, she hates large crowds and often sneaks away from others when she grows too uncomfortable with crowds.
Kin: Viperfang, Blazeheart
Other: Lute

Name: Twinriver
Looks: A she-cat that is perfectly split down the middle, half black on the right and half blue-gray on the left. Her right eye is a golden color and her left is a crimson.
Past: Twinriver was born outside the Clan with her sister Cavepath, after their parents died and the two sisters found themselves taken in by the Clan Twinriver noticed how odd her pelt coloration was in regards to the rest of the Clan. She was often looked down upon because of it, and it wasn't until after she became a warrior that respect started being earned for her.
Personality: Twinriver is generally quiet and observant, she is friendly although she is never very open about her own problems.
Kin: Cavepath, Nightflare, Shadowbrook, Flaretail[latter three are foster family]
Kits: None.
Other: Pipe Organ

Name: Nightflare
Looks: A smokey black tom with a brown-ginger mask like face marking and a brown-ginger stripe running down his back. He has a stubby tail and evergreen eyes.
Past: Nightflare grew up with the Clan, and his mother raised Cavepath and Twinriver like her own kits after the two showed up. Nightflare and Shadowbrook were all too excited to have siblings and the two quickly became close with their foster siblings. Nightflare was the most torn up by his mother death, and still regrets not being able to help her.
Personality: Nightflare is very noble and excitable, he is eager to help others and he is very friendly.
Kin: Shadowbrook, Flaretail, Twinriver[Foster sister], Cavepath[Foster sister]
Other: Saxaphone

Name: Shadowbrook
Looks: A brown-ginger tom with a smokey gray mask like marking over his eyes and stripe down his back. He has a stubby tail and pale gray eyes.
Past: Shadowbrook grew up in the Clan and much like his brother was excited to take in the young Cavepath and Twinriver. The four were quick friends. Shadowbrook started growing more and more interested with exploring as his warrior ceremony drew near, and he often spends his time scouting around the territory marking borders. Be will occasionally leave the Clan border behind to go about around Rogue territory.
Personality: Very airy and bubbly, he doesn't seem to have a strict way of doing anything and he often has his head in the clouds.
Kin: Flaretail, Gildedclaw[Deceased], Nightflare, Cavepath, Twinriver [the latter two are foster family]
Other: Lute

Name: Flaretail
Looks: A gray tom with a ginger stripe running down his back and covering his tail he has dark green eyes.
Past: Flaretail grew up in the Clan, and was an exceptional warrior at the time. He fell in love with a she-cat named Gildedclaw and the two soon bore a litter of kits. Around twelve moons ago Flaretail lost his mate to a rogue attack.
Personality: Very cunning and observant, Flaretail is sneaky and quick to do what he needs to get done to protect his Clan.
Crush/Mate: Gildedclaw(Deceased)
Kin: Shimmer(Deceased sister), Hazel(Nephew), Dawnquill(Nephew)
Kits: Shadowbrook, Nightflare
Other: Tenor Saxaphone

I'll start the RP after we get the Seer for RockClan.

Ill get the last two forms up in my next post.

Female
1,057 posts

leafdapple769 • 9 February 2017 at 8:16 AM

@thebrokenvibe

Could you reserve Seer of Rockclan for me? I'll post my form later today.

Deleted • 9 February 2017 at 5:13 PM

@thebrokenvibe

Oops I'm sorry I'll change it to found wandering in the forest.

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 9 February 2017 at 7:29 PM

@leafdapple769 I did reserve RockClan Seer, I'm sorry for not mentioning it earlier I was running late. If you need until tomorrow to get the form up that's fine as it was a mistake on my part.

@doyoueverwonder Accepted

Name: Dawnquill
Looks: A gray marbled tabby tom with golden eyes
Past: Dawnquill was born outside the Clan to a cat named Shimmer, who for unknown reasons despised the Clan cats. When Dawnquill was eight moons he left his mother and joined RockClan after meeting a patrol. He has stayed with the Clan since, and heard of his mothers death during the last gathering.
Personality: He's very even tempered, collected and friendly. Dawnquill tends to stay calmer in the face of struggle and he often tends to be more of a pacifist when it comes to fighting.
Kin: Hazel, Shimmer[Deceased]
Other: French Horn. His uncle is Flaretail but he doesn't know this.

Name: Hazel
Clan: None
Looks: A cream tabby tom with hazel eyes.
Past: Hazel was born to a rogue mother who held an abnormal hatred for the Clans. He watched when at 8 moons his brother left to join the Clans. And a few moons prior he saw his mother attack a Clan patrol, resulting in injuries that led to her death as a result.
Personality: Cold and cruel, Hazel has no remorse for those who crossed him and he prefers not to have to deal with others unless absolutely necessary on his part. He holds a hatred for Clan cats something taught to him by his mother.
Kin: Dawnquill, Shimmer[deceased]
Other: Trumpet. His uncle is Flaretail but he doesn't know this

Female
1,057 posts

leafdapple769 • 9 February 2017 at 8:33 PM

@thebrokenvibe

Thanks! 😸

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 9 February 2017 at 8:58 PM

Name: Dewpaw
Looks: dark grey fur, with blue eyes and a lean but agile form.
Past: Her father was a rogue, that was mates with her mother. They eventually stopped being mates, as the father ran away from the clans. Her mother was killed in a border patrol, when they ran into other rogues and loners.
Personality: understanding, lonely, social, confident, and clever.
Crush/Mate:
Kin: none (no siblings)
Other: Flute

Female
1,057 posts

leafdapple769 • 10 February 2017 at 5:36 PM

@thebrokenvibe

Name: Rainwhisper
Looks: Small light gray tabby with snow white paws and ears. Pale green eyes.
Past: He has had a normal life in the Clan. After both of his parents died from sickness, he and his sister, Emberstrike, were mostly cared for by the previous Seer. The Seer discovered that Rainwhisper had a strong connection to SkyClan, and was selected as the apprentice, while his sister went on to become a normal warrior.
Personality: Harsh, serious, and judgemental. Even though he can seem cold and unfeeling, Rainwhisper has a large heart and cares for all cats, in and outside RockClan.
Crush/Mate: N/A (Are the rules for medicine cats the same for Seers? For example, are they allowed to have mates?)
Kin: Emberstrike (sister)
Other: Piano

Name: Emberstrike
Looks: Lean gray tabby with snow white chest and muzzle. Her eyes are identical to her brother's.
Past: Above
Personality: Quiet, but friendly in her own way.
Crush/Mate: N/A
Kin: Rainwhisper (brother)
Other: Flute

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 10 February 2017 at 6:31 PM

@leafdapple769 Accepted. And It's not forbidden for them to have mates but it is heavily frowned upon as they're supposed to have a strong bond with SkyClan above all else.

@flowerlynx Accepted.

I'll get the RP thread up in a bit granted my cold medicine doesn't knock me out.

Female
1,057 posts

leafdapple769 • 10 February 2017 at 6:33 PM

@thebrokenvibe

Okay, thanks!

Deleted • 11 February 2017 at 12:11 PM

@thebrokenvibe

Another cat, a kit this time.

Name: Fernkit
Looks: Dusty brown tom with a white-tipped tail. He has green eyes.
Past: None
Personality: Likes to take control of things, can never ever be patient.
Crush: None
Kin: Deceased
Other: Trumpet

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 11 February 2017 at 1:07 PM

@doyoueverwonder Accepted. And know that in the future apprentices can't leave camp without a warrior. When she gets back Cedarpaw would be reprimanded especially for leaving so early in the day.

Deleted • 11 February 2017 at 1:08 PM

@thebrokenvibe

Okay. Didn't know that yet, but I'll accept that Cedarpaw can be punished for leaving.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 14 February 2017 at 4:04 PM

@thebrokenvibe

Name: Tigerblaze
Clan: Rockclan
Looks: golden/red fur, amber eyes
Past: He and his sister Flaconfeather were born as rouges, but after a flood washed them apart and in to separate clans.
Personality: fierce, loyal, brave
Crush/Mate: Mousefur (crush)
Kin: Flaconfeather
Kits: none
Other:

Name: Scarslash
Clan: Rockclan
Looks: brown tabby with black stripes, green eyes
Past: Born in Rockclan, hated Tigerblaze the moment he joined the clan.
Personality: greedy
Crush/Mate: none
Kits: none
Other:

Name: Flaconfeather
Looks: gray fur, blue eyes
Past: she and her brother were born rouges.
Personality: kind, gentle
Crush/Mate: Blazeshadow (mate)
Kin: Tigerblaze
Kits: none so far
Other:

Name: Blazeshadow
Looks: golden tabby, ember eyes
Past: born in Mistclan
Personality: loyal, bold, brave
Crush/Mate: Flaconfeather (mate)
Kits: none so far
Other:

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 14 February 2017 at 6:15 PM

@valleries1 Your forms are missing something and having two Blaze named cats in the same Clan would be very confusing can you please change Blazeshadows name?