Returning to Eggcave after so long :D

in Welcomes & Introductions

Deleted • 29 January 2017 at 3:38 AM

Hi, I'm uni! 😊

It's been so long since I was active on this website, I thought that I should return 😃 I wonder if anyone remembers me from way back? Anyways, I'll be posting around from now on.

It's weird seeing how many more creatures there have been added now, it'll be so hard to remember them all :')

Non-binary
3,621 posts

asi • 29 January 2017 at 3:56 AM

@uni

....... Evilyowling...? o_o;;

It's been so long?? Woow o.o"

Welcome back then~. (:

Deleted • 29 January 2017 at 4:02 AM

@asi

Wow! I'm surprised you still on here! 😱 It has been ages, good see you're alive 😃

I remember how awesome you were for trading back the tine to me after I changed my mind o.o I can't believe the things old self did xD

Non-binary
3,621 posts

asi • 29 January 2017 at 4:18 AM

@uni

It has been so long, I am now old and dying CX You made it just in time to pay your respects at my deathbed, probably X''3

Dude I remember so little, I don't remember that, why would I do that XD We all must do silly things when we're young then--*joking*
It's coming back to me now, I think- there's even proof in the profile, wow, I didn't know I was in line to inherit a Tine... C''X

So, what are you gonna do now that you're back? ouo

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 29 January 2017 at 4:44 AM

@uni
Welcome back 😊
Even though I don't think we ever met xD

Be very careful if you decide to trade. Some people WILL try and rip you off. Whether doing less for an older critter than that older critter is worth or charging a lot more CC/EC than a newer critter ya might seek really is.

If ya have any questions I can try and answer em 😊
If ya have any value questions then those I can definitely answer cause I see a lot of trades and trade a lot and on almost like 24/7 xD A lot of people actually ask me. I need to make a topic when I decide not to be lazy/procrastinator >.> [I take the average of what I see, get offered, traded, etc]

Female
416 posts

icedmagma • 29 January 2017 at 10:21 AM

@uni
Hi! Welcome back to Egg Cave 😊

Female
2 posts

goddess_seshat • 29 January 2017 at 1:46 PM

Welcome back

Female
1,153 posts

oscines • 29 January 2017 at 3:37 PM

@uni

Glad your back 😊

If you need help getting creatures you missed I'd gladly be of assistance

Female
5,641 posts

april__ • 29 January 2017 at 3:46 PM

Welcome back!

Demiboy
2,368 posts

ethereality • 29 January 2017 at 3:53 PM

@uni

Welcome back! ❤️

Deleted • 29 January 2017 at 7:24 PM

@motivecat @april__ @cutiecupcake @goddess_seshat @icedmagma

Thanks so much ❤️

@asi

I'll be at your funeral xD I guess it has been a few years now so things go forgotten :') Time goes too quickly! Have you been active on here this whole time?

Also, I have no idea what to do, I guess for now I'll have to catch up on the creatures I missed.

@immortalraven

Thanks! I remember your username so it's good to see familiar names around 😃 Yeah I'll have to watch out for that, thanks for letting me know 😊

I just missed the CRW creatures so it'll be hard trading for those with only old creatures :')

Non-binary
3,621 posts

asi • 29 January 2017 at 8:02 PM

@uni

Aw, I'm touched~ ^^"

Yeah, pretty much. I'm still writing the same Roleplay, and as long as that's not going anywhere (other than going forward, you know, at a snail's pace...) neither am I (:

Ohh boy, there's SO MUCH of that CX I imagine browsing the unfamiliar archives to be a dangerously tiring occupation, so please exercise caution and have an energy supply nearby ^^"
Gonna put together a wishlist, are you? (:

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 29 January 2017 at 8:22 PM

@uni

Your cove is gorgeous! Hints out Nym 😉 Welcome back! I was one of those people. I joined in July of 2015 and quit in October. Then, after quitting animal jam, I returned the September 2016. Those 11 months have sure changed 😊

Deleted • 29 January 2017 at 8:31 PM

@asi

I do recall that you love roleplaying, the livepulse would often have you posting in there 😋

Dude, there's like hundreds of new creatures... HELP xD I've started a wishlist on cavity and I have to look up every single egg on the archive just to see what they look like. It's a struggle o^o

@icesparkle22

Thanks ❤️ I actually only got that Nym back recently because the last owner quit but had promised it to me when they quit 😸

Gosh, you would definitely know how weird it is coming back after so long and missing out on everything. :')

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 29 January 2017 at 8:32 PM

@uni

Yes I do! 😱 like, I had no idea what CRW is, so I ended up giving some poor newbies the wrong info. My bad, whoops xD

Non-binary
3,621 posts

asi • 29 January 2017 at 8:35 PM

@uni

Not so much anymore, we write long posts now and they only go up like once a week because of that CX

Oh man, take it slow, and remember what I said about a human energy supply XD
Also, feel free to browse my coves to familiarize yourself with stuff! ;D
*probably not the best person's coves to browse for this, I don't have all the new stuff CX

Deleted • 29 January 2017 at 8:45 PM

@icesparkle22

Those poor newbies xD Rip
What'd you tell them?

@asi

Oh wow xD Truly a snails pace now *-*

Looking at your coves is daunting on it's own 0-0 So many creatures... how can you manage so many? xD I tried to feed someones cove the other day but they had over 500 just on one account

I think I need to take a nap to restore energy >.<

Non-binary
3,621 posts

asi • 29 January 2017 at 8:58 PM

@uni

Well I never have to worry about the ones over lvl 2000, and for the ones under, there's the Leaf of Vaka (I do feed them all though). Oh, but I just gained over 100 new pets this week via CRW, sooo.... XD

You do that then (:

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 29 January 2017 at 9:00 PM

@uni

I told them each creature is only out for one day, and they are 500 CC in the cash shop lol o.o whoops. A mod had to hop over to correct me lol

Female
1,347 posts

silverserpent • 29 January 2017 at 9:02 PM

@uni

Welcome back! 😃
I don't remember if we ever talked back in the days, but it's good to see an old user returning nevertheless. 😸

Haha, I know what it feels like to be overwhelmed by coming back though. I was gone for almost 1 year and a half. x)
Just take it slow and have fun. 😃

And don't drown in tears while checking the Archive! Sure, there are so many to collect, but it's fun too! Promise! xD

Deleted • 29 January 2017 at 9:10 PM

@asi

True 😉 Ooo a new item?! I noticed that the CC shop was looking bigger 😱 Oof that Potion of Rebirth must have caused a riot of some kind when it came out o-o

@icesparkle22

OH lol I thought they were only one day too, whoops... o-o Yeah thank goodness for mods xD

@silverserpent

Thanks ❤️ We may have traded or something like that before 😊 Nice to see you again 😃

Haha yep, definitely feeling the pressure though xD There's a whole lot of new cool looking creatures so I'm excited to discover all of them 😋

Non-binary
3,621 posts

asi • 29 January 2017 at 9:13 PM

@uni

Yup, it's magic, keeping your whole cove at 100% health~ ^U^
It wasn't as bad as it could've been, really o.o I haven't even used it myself... o_o;;

Deleted • 29 January 2017 at 9:21 PM

@asi

Wow really? I'm surprised more people weren't upset at that item since I recall that trading for lower stages was hectic D: Especially for that egg form Jester 0-0 I'm glad they brought it in though 😃

Non-binary
3,621 posts

asi • 29 January 2017 at 9:22 PM

@uni

The thing is, that was mostly a few users I think, who really wanted eggs and lower stages? And then... Either they rage-quitted over worths, or realized they could get more of the pets they like... I think o.o

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 29 January 2017 at 9:24 PM

@uni

I know right...mods are lifesavers lol. And I'm in my corner jabbing about stuff that I don't even know xD

Deleted • 29 January 2017 at 9:32 PM

@asi

Idk, that's probably true 😊 You're the one that's been here to know xD Either way everyone should be happy now

@icesparkle22

It's a hard life :')

Non-binary
3,621 posts

asi • 29 January 2017 at 9:49 PM

@uni

Well, primarily as a RPer, I don't always pay that much attention. But I guess I do have more insight that you, so that's the perception you're hearing CX
I sure hope everyone's happy, but I suppose that's a lot to ask for X''''3

475 posts

spell • 29 January 2017 at 11:45 PM

@uni
Welcome back! 😊

Female
70 posts

doobopper • 30 January 2017 at 9:29 AM

Welcome back!

Female
2,374 posts

ida92 • 30 January 2017 at 9:51 AM