Rate CRW 2017!

in General

CRW favs!

Female
2,336 posts

dragrawr • 29 January 2017 at 12:19 PM

Today I am here to cry over the loss of many dragons *from the cave* T^T </3

Anyway thanks ❤️ @ian ❤️ for the lovely release. Can't wait for more!

❤️ On to the point~

How well did you like this week? *out of 5 stars* and tell us why!

What was your favorite creature?

Female
150 posts

gngdia • 29 January 2017 at 12:42 PM

@dragrawr Hii! I really love the Magic and the Fire ones 😃 And I am so happy that I could get one of each elements, because I really don't need more than one 😃
And I would vote 5 stars, because it's the first CRW where I could participate since I came back on EggCave and all the creatures are amazing 😃

475 posts

spell • 29 January 2017 at 1:52 PM

@dragrawr
I think this was one of the most successful CRWs 😊 I really enjoyed the theme and how active the community was. 5/5 stars ^^
My list in order of favourite to least favourite overall would be: Luryuken (water), Zalaeth (air), Arcweom (magic), Specouro (death/spirit), Solire (fire), Erduri (earth) and Cosmiathan (space)

Female
2,299 posts

metaphor • 29 January 2017 at 2:05 PM

5/5, definitely. The theme was great, and the art was consistently good. 😊

Favorites (ranked): Air, Spirit, Water, Magic, Space, Fire, Earth

Female
4,265 posts

izziebee1017 • 29 January 2017 at 3:49 PM

@dragrawr

5/5! My favorite CRW of the ones I've been on to see! 😃

I loved the theme, the art was incredible, and we got 25 attempts per day?!! 😃 ❤️ That's basically perfect in my book. 😉

(The only thing I could possibly complain about is that the dragons are so pretty I almost can't trade them away XD)

Female
2,336 posts

dragrawr • 29 January 2017 at 4:09 PM

@izziebee1017 @metaphor @spell @gngdia

I also rank 5/5 guys! My fav was: Water, Fire, Magic, Air, Spirit, Rock.

❤️ poor rock...

I also am so happy about the 25 attempts.

❤️ thanks for posting. Keep it up ^^

Male
660 posts

veritaspunk • 29 January 2017 at 4:18 PM

@dragrawr

I voted Space, mainly because it looks less "cramped". A great companion to Tentropy. Overall this theme was a 5/5 even if it didn't have the features and details I prefer, they only have so much pixel space to work with.

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 29 January 2017 at 4:21 PM

@dragrawr SPAAAAAAACE! Its so purretty!!! 5/5 omsc I did gr8!

Female
2,336 posts

dragrawr • 29 January 2017 at 4:22 PM

@veritaspunk the dragons, sorry @ian , I will admit are WAY too cramped. Plus its too pixeled looking.

But I loved it. Don't get me wrong ❤️ @^@

Male
660 posts

veritaspunk • 29 January 2017 at 4:28 PM

@dragrawr I think the Trident for me is as close to a "clean" "less cramped" looking dragon given the pixel limits, but it has one less stage so isn't completely on par and leaves you wanting more/ wondering what could be

Female
2,336 posts

dragrawr • 29 January 2017 at 4:31 PM

yeah @veritaspunk

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 29 January 2017 at 4:55 PM

7/5 I'm going overboard because I know it's going to please the dragon-queen ( @dragrawr ) X) the dragons are probably the most successful!

Trading your profile, dragon queen huh? I am THE dragon master X)

Female
2,336 posts

dragrawr • 29 January 2017 at 4:56 PM

@skyfall4 why thank you. It does please me!

NO! I am THE ALMIGHTY DRAGON QUEEN. Don't push it -.- ❤️

Non-binary
1,362 posts

olimpt • 29 January 2017 at 5:49 PM

I really enjoyed CRW this year. I haven't been as active on eggcave for a few years, but this CRW dragged me on and I was up for hours stalking the cave (not as much as @asi though, maybe next year). I don't know if I could pick a favorite dragon, as I like all of them.

As for the art, it's beautiful! I really like the variation in the stages as they grow. The only thing that falls short is the last stages on all of the dragons, excluding Cosmiathans. It's not the artwork, but more-as that the dragons are cramped in a 90x90 space. It appears that a smaller lineart was used so that a larger creature could be drawn, but this in turn makes the dragons look blurry. I really wish that I could see the last stages of the dragons before they were resized. It makes me feel that I'm missing out on the details of the dragons and the beauty that they really are.

Non-binary
3,621 posts

asi • 29 January 2017 at 6:01 PM

@dragrawr

5 stars for beautiful artwork cool theme and staff consideration in regards to the cave~ And Spirit dragon for me~
I had an amazing time ^U^

@olimpt

Hehe, if so hang out with me next year, I look forward to it~ depending on next year's pets, of course C;

Female
2,336 posts

dragrawr • 29 January 2017 at 6:03 PM

@olimpt @asi thanks for replying.

Female
173 posts

cartel • 29 January 2017 at 6:21 PM

I don't think I could've asked for a better first CRW experience. 😃 The art was amazing, the theme was amazing, and the extra cave attempts/shorter wait times was icing on the cake. 😊 Big props to the staff for giving us such a memorable crw. ❤️

Male
8 posts

bbutler22 • 30 January 2017 at 8:23 AM

hello

Female
150 posts

gngdia • 30 January 2017 at 9:00 AM

@dragrawr oh yes, I forgot about space, love that creature too 😃

Deleted • 4 February 2017 at 6:18 PM

5 out of 5! My fav is Luryuken, the water one.

Child stage is so cute! 😃