Side Account Help

in Help & Questions

Female
2 posts

icelovesmagma • 29 January 2017 at 2:55 PM

So I just made this as a side account for @icedmagma, and while the rules for what you can't do on a side are pretty clear (don't visit the cave, asteroid, etc.) I'm not entirely sure what you can do. I thought I saw somewhere you can still feed creatures and use the click exchange, but I can't seem to find where I found that so I'm not sure if it was all in my head XD Any help/tips are appreciated.

Female
5,405 posts

Orderedchaos • 29 January 2017 at 3:09 PM

@icelovesmagma @icedmagma
You can trade with sides, participate in the Click Exchange, feed creatures, buy things from shops, ect., basically anything that doesn't give you an unfair advantage over other players. Side accounts are to be used for extra storage space only, not to give you access to more things like Cave attempts, plot prizes, ect.

Female
416 posts

icedmagma • 29 January 2017 at 3:13 PM

@orderedchaos
Thank you!

264 posts

snowwall • 30 January 2017 at 11:29 PM

Extra storage space of what? Creatures?

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 31 January 2017 at 12:46 AM

@snowwall

Yes, of creatures. There's a limit of 300 unpaid for cove spaces and from there, you can use EC to buy more.

264 posts

snowwall • 31 January 2017 at 9:24 AM

@mastergemma
What is the difference between allowing X side accounts and allowing 300X creatures? Can I, say, click one of my creatures once from every side account and get X times the daily clicks? 😊

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 31 January 2017 at 9:33 AM

@snowwall
You cannot. Views/clicks/feeds are restricted to IP addresses, not accounts. So if I tried feeding my own cove on my account and then a side, it will not work.

300 creatures were the limit and there used to not be a way to change that so side accounts were needed if you wanted more than 300 creatures. About a year or two ago, the option to buy more creature slots was introduced so side accounts to an extent have been made redundant.

264 posts

snowwall • 31 January 2017 at 9:36 AM

@mastergemma
Understood. Historical reasons. And, to some extent, a bit of sorting help, from what I've seen. Thanks!