EDIT POLL!!! 2017 which crw so far did you like the most?? .u. 2017

in General

CRWs?

98 posts

flarrow • 30 January 2017 at 7:33 PM

i think mine best so far would be the solire and cosmithan .o.

wbu???? .u.

Deleted • 30 January 2017 at 7:40 PM

@flarrow

I really liked all of them ^o^

If I had to pick my favorites would probably be the Cosmithan and the 1st stage ( XD I can't spell it but the last day's creature) .

98 posts

flarrow • 30 January 2017 at 7:42 PM

@babies lol yeah the cosmithan is so spacey!!! .o. but the luckyren whtevr creature? .u. yeah that ones pretty swell too!! .o.

475 posts

spell • 30 January 2017 at 8:27 PM

Mine would be the Luryuken and Zalaeth ^^

Agender
136 posts

asbe • 31 January 2017 at 7:59 AM

Space snakes. Yet I have to admit I don't like the way these species are named. "Cosmiathan" sounds like a tabloid name. Yes, I know where it is derived from, but result is simply unimpressive. These critters deserved more, smth otherwordly, smth truly alien.

Oh well, at least I gave my snakes appropriate personal names. Read more about it here - http://eggcave.com/egg/1973951

Deleted • 31 January 2017 at 11:58 PM

I love the Arcweom the most *-* It looks so mystical and magical! Especially since evolves from a stone as if it's being summoned. Big fan of mage related stuff. 😃

98 posts

flarrow • 1 February 2017 at 1:50 AM

@asbe space sneks xD

@spell so blue!!! - at least its not so pink like cough cough cough i mean february xD - .o. but i agree, they were all pretty gosh dangit cool xD egg cave should have more dragons

@uni yeah that was pretty cool!! but I'm just seriously curious, why pink. .o. usually you see the wizards in like purple cloaks and magic hats with stars xD i mean pink. .o. maybe blue would be a little mysterious, but then again, they do have a lot of blue dragons for crws
maybe green? who knows .u.

Deleted • 2 February 2017 at 2:59 AM

@flarrow

I suppose the pink was added to give more brightness, since it is quite similar to purple. 😋 Green would be awesome *-* Actually, any neon colour would look epic 😱

Deleted • 4 February 2017 at 6:25 PM

Mine is Luryuken and Cosmiathian.