Fantasy rp

in Roleplaying

Male
264 posts

slyriolu • 10 February 2017 at 7:22 AM

A Magic Surge has happened bringing new elemental powers. But some of it is a corrupting energy changing the person into a savage beast of their former selves. It's the time of year for guardian tryouts where people try to join in a guild old or new. New ones are tents/camps Old ones are fortresses and castles.
MAP SOON SKIP ORIGEN!

Name: Zura
Species: (I have the right to reject any species that seams a bit to off.) Luan Fox
Appearance: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/link?url=https://postimg.org/image/wd2jm8oe7/ 5'6 in hight wears a black t shirt and dark blue pants.
Origin: Lua (people there called Lu-ans.)
Element: Wind
Extra element from magic surge use your imagination (Not known yet ): Sound

Name:
Species: (I have the right to reject any species that seams a bit to off.)
Appearance:
Origin:
Element:
Extra element:

Guide
Wind (Basic) Air manipulation. (Advanced) summoning Electricty.
Earth (Basic) Earth manipulation. (Advanced) Metal or more powerful attacks.
Water (Basic) summoning Water and Ice. (Advanced) Healing.
Fire (Basic) Summoning and manipulating fire. (Advanced) Blue fire (Which is hotter.)

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 10 February 2017 at 1:52 PM

Name: Alyssa
Species: Human
Appearance: Brown shoulder length hair, hazel eyes, tall but lean build.
Origin:
Element: Air
Extra element: Summoning electricity

I'll give it a try, see if anyone else joins this.
@slyriolu

Male
264 posts

slyriolu • 10 February 2017 at 1:58 PM

@flowerlynx
Its good since your a wind elemental you could do both the electricity should be weak at the moment since I dont like powerplaying. Extra element is for your imagination think of anything.

Also no more duplicates of wind.
I can start the rp if you want.

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 10 February 2017 at 1:59 PM

@slyriolu
Should we wait for one more player, or not? It doesn't matter that much to me, whenever is fine with you.

Male
264 posts

slyriolu • 10 February 2017 at 2:01 PM

Alright ill start soon then...
@flowerlynx
The horse drawn vieicle came to a halt in front of some sort of fortress. The gates of it slowly opened letting the people on the viecle into the fortress. "So what are any of you expecting." He said in a mix of a fillipino and North American accent (just for refrence.). He was fine with no answer he was exited about doing the tryouts.

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 10 February 2017 at 2:15 PM

Alyssa walks toward the old castle, the whole while thinking, Will I get accepted into this guild? Will I have to choose another?
The rusted and squeaky iron gates noisily open. The castle inside the gates is beautiful, if not old. It's a stone castle with beautifully carved statues sitting near the path. A man welcomes her. "Welcome to our humble abode, I hope you get chosen to stay here."
(The man is an NPC, meaning I can control other characters other than just Alyssa)

Male
264 posts

slyriolu • 10 February 2017 at 2:22 PM

(I inow I have more thans a years worth of expirience.)
At the entrance of the guild it seamed there were just two people looking inside. With closer expection it was an entire line. Zura looked at another line there were two of them making the sign up prosses faster. He saw two people looking like identical twins etheir that or just look like eachother. They seamed a bit bored it seamed like Zura would meet the same fate. It was going to take a while.
@flowerlynx

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 10 February 2017 at 2:27 PM

@slyriolu
(Just making sure. I've only actually been roleplaying since about 2-3 months ago, surprisingly enough)
"Glad to be here." Alyssa brushes past the man, unsatisfied about the number of people she's seeing. She counts about 10-12 people, she was expecting more around the numbers of 60-70. Frowning, she walks toward the small group. Spotting a man that looks nice, she asks, "I'm trying to join this guild, where should I go?"

Non-binary
1,218 posts

degong • 10 February 2017 at 2:30 PM

@slyriolu

Hi. 😊 I was thinking of joining, but, could you further explain what the RP is about? 😱 What with the whole castle, guild thing.

Male
264 posts

slyriolu • 10 February 2017 at 2:33 PM

(Im not a slinkie I am a toaster)
"Wait in line like everyone else I think I see the person in the front filling out the form. Wish he wasnt taking so long not like the last person." He said. Zura held his hand near his face and squished peoples heads (Do you do that when your board?)
@flowerlynx
(My ipads at 1)

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 10 February 2017 at 2:35 PM

@degong
The RP is about your character trying to join a guild. The types of guilds are tents and camps, as well as castles and strongholds. Your character can be alien, and they can have 2 elemental powers of your choice.
That's what I've gathered so far.
😃

Male
264 posts

slyriolu • 10 February 2017 at 4:27 PM

Well not very alien I have to approve it is a fantasy not a sci if so you can do furries like I did.
@degong

1 post

meowzmeowz • 10 February 2017 at 5:24 PM

Name: nala
Species: (I have the right to reject any species that seams a bit to off.) Elf
Appearance: https://micahblackburn.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/lin4.jpg
Origin:
Element: Water
Extra element: Heal

Male
264 posts

slyriolu • 10 February 2017 at 5:28 PM

Your accepted but the water element is in healing not an extra element the extra element is like a different one like light or dark magic.
@meowzmeowz

Non-binary
1,218 posts

degong • 10 February 2017 at 5:28 PM

@slyriolu

Oh, yeah, I'll join. 😊 I was just having a break from Eggcave for a moment.
Here ya' go:

Name: Samantha
Species: Human
Appearance: She has brown eyes and Auburn colored hair that goes down to the middle of her back. She is about 4 feet tall.
Origin: ~
Element: Life
Extra element: Telekinesis?

Male
264 posts

slyriolu • 10 February 2017 at 5:30 PM

You two join in any way. The extra element would be like sound (using), illusions, necromancy, etc.

Non-binary
1,218 posts

degong • 10 February 2017 at 5:36 PM

@slyriolu

Oh, ok, fixed element ok?

Male
264 posts

slyriolu • 10 February 2017 at 5:43 PM

@degong
You can start.

Non-binary
1,218 posts

degong • 10 February 2017 at 5:57 PM

@slyriolu @flowerlynx

Samantha looks up at the stone castle and then at the iron gates that opens every time someone went inside. Wondering the point of the gates, she slips in with a large group and follows them inside.
She overhears a conversation between a girl and a Luan and Samantha walks over. She waits for each to finish their sentences and she asks, "How long do you think the line will take to dwindle out?"

Male
264 posts

slyriolu • 10 February 2017 at 7:26 PM

(Just saying right now Zura and Alyssa aren't talking to eachother.)
Zura heard a feminine voice that sounded around his age. "Um I don't know it takes about five minutes for every person ten if it's like those people who put to much thought into it." He pointed to the front of the line. The girl he was talking to seamed a little short for how she sounded (I had to search it up. Just noting right now Zura is the same age and height as me I get my height from my dads side.). "So um what element are you?" Zura asked trying to make conversation. He made a finger gun making sparks come from his hand "I'm a wind elemental." Zuras electricity was very weak due to him only knowing that trick his basic wind element was way better.
@degong
@flowerlynx

Non-binary
1,218 posts

degong • 10 February 2017 at 7:44 PM

@slyriolu @flowerlynx

Oh, oops. xD

And, ah, yeah, she's supposed to be short. It's not that I'm short, I just like short characters. I don't know why. 😋

-

"That's disappointing." Samantha states, and answers Zura's question by tapping the ground and growing a small sapling. "I'm an Earth, though if the tryouts include a fighting demonstration I don't know how it'll help me."
She thinks for a moment on how to continue the conversation, and realizes she knows little about the tryouts.
"Do you know what they do here? I mean, do they just ask questions?"

Male
264 posts

slyriolu • 10 February 2017 at 8:12 PM

"Think we spar eachother." Zura said he wondered who he was going to spar he thought he would get room mates. He looked at the desk where people were signing up there was a bored looking human who had a red cap on with a symbol on it representing the water element. He wondered if he was going to get any roommates.
@degong
@flowerlynx

Non-binary
1,218 posts

degong • 10 February 2017 at 8:21 PM

@slyriolu @flowerlynx

"Oh dear, that's one mountain I'm going to have to work hard to get over." Samantha sighs, stepping away from the sapling.
"Makes me wonder why people are taking so long to sign up, there has to be a better system than this surely?

Male
264 posts

slyriolu • 10 February 2017 at 8:37 PM

Time skip to sparing...
Zura seamed to be sparing an earth elemental human. The rules were nothing under the belt, ten hits and the round was done, and light. Zura quickly ran up to the human and sprang high into the air with assistance of wind magic. He repeated this for a few times then the human got annoyed and attacked without thinking. And broke one of the rules and Zura won by default but he was on the ground for a while.
@degong
@flowerlynx

Non-binary
1,218 posts

degong • 10 February 2017 at 11:08 PM

@slyriolu @flowerlynx

Alright, here we go! *takes out typing fingers*
Also, don't mind me, I'm just an aspiring writer. xD

-

Samantha was pitted against another girl, but she had water magic. She supposed it was better than fire, but she wasn't so sure.
They were spread apart on a dirt playing-field, but there was a small pool of water, possibly for the water elemental. The girl moves first, levitating a few small bubbles of water from the pool.
Samantha cautiously walks forward and dodges a water bubble. She suddenly rushes forward, stepping hard on the ground beneath the girl's feet. Instantly, two vines grow out of the dirt and entangle her legs.
Samantha twirls around as a bubble smashes into her face. She can't breath for a second and stumbles backward. The girl takes it as an advantage and hurls her last bubble at one of Samantha's knees. Disoriented, Samantha nearly falls on the ground but she manages to stay standing.
"Two to zero!" the referee calls.
Samantha looks up at the girl, who is immobile, at least for the moment. Samantha glances at the pool of water, and realizes she needs to exterminate the girl's source of power.
She runs toward the pool, and they lock eye-contact as the girl's eyes widen as she realizes Samantha's plan. The girl growls in frustration and she frantically twists to her body to try to levitate more water.
Samantha, trying to get out of reach of the girl, runs to the far end of the pool. She grows a few willow saplings, since they need lots of water, but she isn't able to grow them any larger than a couple of inches. "Guess a food fight isn't going to happen..." she mutters under her breath.
Another plan rises in her head and she swiftly grows hundreds of blades of grass in the water as her hand washes over the pool. The water quickly disappears under the plants, and along with it the girl's patience. The water elemental manages to levitate the remaining water and splits it into eight, small bubbles. She narrows her eyes, it would be hard to aim while only stationed in the same position.
Samantha decides that the best offense is defense, taking out the girls ammo, and once she runs around to face the girl, she raises her hands and the ground rises in response. She grows a few small trees on top of the elevation as a baracade.
The first water bubble passes through the trees whizes past her ear. Samantha closed the gap with equally small saplings. Another bubble strikes the dirt; too low. The third flies overhead; too high. But then, miraculously, the five last bubbles hit in combo-like succession. The right side, splash. The left side, splish. Then two at the same time, splish splash. The last one flys above the trees and soars down straight into Samantha's face.
She coughs, sputters, and hears the referee call, "Seven to zero!"
It wasn't going well. Samantha realizes this all too late. She needs a plan, and a fast one at that. The girl was going to find a way to get out of her vine prison and escape sooner or later. But what could she do with the earth elemental?
Suddenly, the girl jumps out from behind the baracade and slaps Samantha for the eighth hit. Samantha scrambles up, and tries to dodge the attacks. Quickly looking at her arms, she grows a plant.
Two Words: Rose Thorns.
Samantha wasn't planning on harming the girl, only just have minor scratches, but having thorns on one's person makes your opponent hesitant. Who wouldn't, she thought, thorns are sharp!
With the girl distracted, Samantha lands a soft hit on the girl's hip. And then another on the leg. It is a rhythm; hit, dodge, move. Hit, dodge, move. Somehow, she manages to surpass the girl. "Seven to nine!" She hears the referee call.
One more, one more, one more! Hit, dodge, move. "Seven to ten!" The referee calls, "Game!" He breaks us up and the water elemental yells in frustration.
Samantha backs away quickly, afraid of the girl, but in the end everyone calms down and the only thing she hears from the girl are loud sighs of disappointment.

Male
264 posts

slyriolu • 10 February 2017 at 11:25 PM

(I'm clearing this up right now earth is um well rocks dirt not life like plants. Again I'm making it clear.)
@degong

Non-binary
1,218 posts

degong • 10 February 2017 at 11:26 PM

@slyriolu Oh, sorry, it's just that in most causes it includes both. I got confused, that's all. ☚ī¸ Can I change it to life?

Male
264 posts

slyriolu • 10 February 2017 at 11:32 PM

(Sure I know how horrible it is to edit.)
Zura came right after the match "Hey I found you did I miss the match?" The Luan Fox asked he recovered from getting hit under the belt. "What happened I kinda won by default... I got hit under the belt it still slightly hurts." He added.
@degong
@flowerlynx

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 10 February 2017 at 11:36 PM

(sorry for being offline... I'm back now, but on a computer.)
Alyssa casually and slowly walks towards the man that looks as if he's in charge. "When will my battle start?" Alyssa asks, hesitant to find out the answer. "Your battle is up next, in fact. looks like... you're pitted up against an ice elemental." at least Alyssa isn't against another wind elemental, she has a more difficult time with those of the same element of her. Although, the ice elemental people aren't very easy... they would definetely be a lot easier. Alyssa walks towards the playing field.
@slyriolu
@degong

Non-binary
1,218 posts

degong • 10 February 2017 at 11:38 PM

@slyriolu (Aaah thanks! I don't want to spend another 20 minutes writing the same story. 😋) @flowerlynx

It's 9:30 for me, and I'm on my phone with 10%. Oh dear, I'm going to be offline soon.

-

Samantha for some reason finds his first comment funny. She laughs, "Yeah, you did. It would've felt weird if you watched though."
She smiles but then quickly stops. "Oh, I'm sorry. I hope it's not too bad. At least you won?"