~Single Species Coves~

in General

Are you planning to help these coves collect their species? :)

Female
220 posts

iridescence • 11 February 2017 at 12:24 AM

Feel free to add this hashtag to your cove! 😊 #SSC

Hey all! 😊 I've wandered around EC for a while, and I've noticed that many users have a side filled with a single species~ Therefore, that is what you will find here!! Please visit, feed (unless it says NO FEEDS), and admire these gorgeous coves! 😉

If you would like to be added, please make sure you have more than 20 of that single species, and its preferred that that species is the only species in your cove. 😊 Thanks!

Also, if you do NOT want your cove to be fed, just say so! I'll put a (NO FEEDS) next to your username so everyone can merely admire your cove. 😊 If I catch ANYONE feeding these guys, I will be removing them so that no one will be able to enjoy such a beautiful cove. :| So don't ruin the experience for others by not following this please.

If you do NOT Need help in collecting creatures (i.e you dont want to go over 300, etc) Just tell me when you ping me! 😊 I will be putting [N/C] next to coves that are Not Collecting. Thanks!

I'll update the list on this post, please ping me/a person with a single species cove to make sure it makes this list please! 😉

Caynis:
@miscellany (76)

Chinchilly:
@chinchilla (55)

Dorrups:
@dorrup (179)

Floicols:
@floicol (300)

Hinonias:
@nasyiaxm (60)

Honks:
@5eggs79 (274)
@honklover62 (242) [N/C]

Horscas:
@thedragonpalace (1068)

Kinumps:
@pupa (115) NO FEEDS

Luciales:
@deepspace (213)

Masers:
@noble (320)

Mos:
@collections (56)

Obarns:
@vanilla_tigress (116) [N/C]

Puffups:
@the_puffups_of_degong (92)

Smokemuths:
@secrets (284)
@smokemuth (62)

Tasmas:
@natsume (300)

Texus:
@texu (70)

Whoons:
@whoon-pod (22)

Wynerls:
@Skyfox (118)

Yazans:
@Yazan (348)
@cloudreign (110)
@sparkclan (362)

Yeeps:
@yeepers (341)

Bonus:I am fully aware of how difficult it is to expand coves. Therefore, if you have a SSC with more than 500 of that species, let me know! 😊 I'll be more than happy to either donate some EC to further expand your cove, or if youre having a difficult time keeping them all fed, I'll be sending you a PM to help you out. ^^

98 posts

flarrow • 11 February 2017 at 1:09 AM

@lilminxy_ (not sure if you got the ping since it was spaced before) .u.

Female
220 posts

iridescence • 11 February 2017 at 1:11 AM

@Flarrow
Whoops thanks aha ^^''

@cloudslay3r
I just saw you in the TC haha!! ;D Would you mind/like to be added to this list? ^^

98 posts

flarrow • 11 February 2017 at 1:18 AM

@iceiceice not sure if you like masers still?? lols

Female
1,689 posts

cloudslay3r • 11 February 2017 at 1:18 AM

@iridescence

I like that very much and thank you! ❤️ My friend @skyfall4 has a side reserved for Wynerls, @skyfox. She would love the idea!

I feel like we should have a hashtag. 😸 Then maybe we can have a club! Lel, just a suggestion. 😋

Female
220 posts

iridescence • 11 February 2017 at 1:59 AM

@Cloudslay3r
Sounds good, thank you so much!! ;D I'll be happy to add both of you as soon as my internet is back up aha ^^

And haha I was thinking about that, thanks so much for the suggestion!! ;D any ideas for the name? ^^ I'll probably do a poll when we get enough recommended names ;D

Thanks for the support!! ^^

Female
1,689 posts

cloudslay3r • 11 February 2017 at 2:10 AM

@iridescence

Something catchy and easy to remember...Hmm... Or maybe something simple... Like Single Species Coves... #SSC ? 😸

Or maybe...#DSC (Dreamy and Simple Club), #DCC (Dreamy Coves Club), #SBC (Spellbound Club)? Hehe, sorry if they all sound astrology related, ❤️ astrology. But I also did noticed my suggestions didn't really explain what our soon future club will be about...

You have my full support btw! ^^

EDIT: @izziebee1017 also has a side for Yazans only, @yazanclan. We could be all Yazan sisters! 😸 She does say she's busy rn...

Female
220 posts

iridescence • 11 February 2017 at 2:36 AM

@Cloudslay3r

How in the world did you read my mind? XD What in the world? SSC it is ;D I think thats simple enough ^^

And i dont blame you! 😉 Astrology is pretty awesome ;D But i think SSC is good ^^

Thank you!! ❤️

And sounds good!! You've pinged her, so hopefully she'll see this and allow me to put her up there ;D

Female
1,689 posts

cloudslay3r • 11 February 2017 at 2:42 AM

@iridescence

Great minds think alike. 😸

Female
220 posts

iridescence • 11 February 2017 at 2:47 AM

@Cloudslay3r
Agreed!! ;D

Agender
136 posts

asbe • 11 February 2017 at 3:14 AM

Just an idea. Someone could make a cove only with Lumisages and name the account "candle_cove".

If you don't know what Candle Cove is, google it. It's a famous creepypasta ^^

98 posts

flarrow • 11 February 2017 at 3:21 AM

@veritaspunk also sparktails?

@scorpio -> Pangolins
@royal_heart -> Floicol
@spiritkeeper5 -> Smokemuths
@jellifysh -> Texus <--- this person .u.

Female
368 posts

scorpio • 11 February 2017 at 3:29 AM

@iridescence
I collect hinonias and pangolins 😊

Hinonia - @nasyiaxm
Pangolin - @invisible

I know it's not a lot but it's a work in progress. I'm just very slow when it comes to immortalising xDD. If you check my cove there's actually a lot of them over here but theyre all mortals xD

EDIT: @flarrow haha you beat me to it xDD

Female
432 posts

spiritkeeper5 • 11 February 2017 at 6:57 AM

@flarrow
that is half correct...the collection it almost finishe so no need for advertisament...

i think the next on is a smokemuth on release date? or starred smokemuths...

Female
1,257 posts

poptarts • 11 February 2017 at 8:40 AM

@iridescence For your poll question perhaps it would be best to leave the inactive coves out until they return and their consent is given. There could be chances where the coves are secret sides and that the player is hiding the creatures from evolving. X3

Though I think that this is a wonderful idea, having people show off their single creature coves. 😸 It sounds fun.

Male
1,736 posts

jello • 11 February 2017 at 10:40 AM

@iridescence You spelled Wynerls wrong, btw...

Oh, and @dariely3 collects Tasmas.

I will update this post with more collectors until you add them. In that case, ill make a new post

Female
452 posts

karakia • 11 February 2017 at 10:40 AM

@iridescence

I collect Mo at @collections ^-^ I don't have many yet, only 56 XD

Female
116 posts

nap • 11 February 2017 at 11:37 AM

@iridescence

My chinchilly collection; @chinchilla ❤️ 😊
I still need to transfer some but I'm lazy 😋

Non-binary
1,218 posts

degong • 11 February 2017 at 12:31 PM

@iridescence

I have a Puffup cove at @the_puffups_of_degong. 😸 I have 77 Puffups and collecting more on my main. 😃

1,122 posts

iceiceice • 11 February 2017 at 12:38 PM

@flarrow Hahaha, thanks!

yeah! My maser side is at @noble (immortal, but most are unhatched). The ones that need feeding, mostly is at @lord but it's a bit scrambled.

Female
5,399 posts

Orderedchaos • 11 February 2017 at 12:46 PM

@iridescence

@deepspace is my Luciales collection.

Deleted • 11 February 2017 at 12:54 PM

@iridescence

I dont mind if you add it 😊

Female
1,539 posts

5eggs79 • 11 February 2017 at 3:01 PM

@iridescence

I'm a Honk only cove. I don't collect any other creatures. Non-honks are at my side, but they aren't staying permanently. 😊

@randomnessisepic is an Obarn only cove. (Sorry if you didn't want to be pinged.)

Female
5,285 posts

glados • 11 February 2017 at 3:55 PM

@iridescence hi !!! my cove @floicol currently holds 300 floicols, if you would like to add that. (:

Female
220 posts

iridescence • 11 February 2017 at 4:13 PM

Thank you all so much for helping this idea come to life!!! I think its pretty amazing that there are so many single species coves, and its nice to see them all together!! Thanks all!! 😊

@scorpio Sounds great!! Thanks!!!

@Glados Aye it would be a pleasure to add you up there! Thanks!! 😊

@5eggs79 Sounds good, thank you very much!!! ;D

@lilminxy_ Awesome, thank you! ^^

@Orderedchaos Thank you!! Thats a first I've seen for that species haha!

@iceiceice Thanks!!! ;D

@degong Sounds good!! ;D Added! 😊

@ice_cream Haha youre fine, youve passed 50 so thats great! ;D Thanks!

@egglove1 Its alright, Im sure you'll get quite a few eventually eh? ;D

@jellifysh Ahh whoops, thanks for correcting that!! These creature names are so confusing haha OTL
About the Tasma collector however, unless she puts them on a side for all tasmas....^^' Im only putting a single species cove up aha sorry, but thanks! ^^

@Poptarts Understandable! Thanks for the input 😊 I was hoping to put sides such as...@whoons I believe? With already fully evolved immortals, and have been missing for more than a few months ^^ I wasn't planning to put any inactive coves with non evolved/mortal creatures in any case 😊 But we shall wait, and have users consent then. 😊 Thanks!

98 posts

flarrow • 11 February 2017 at 5:05 PM

@mejary smokemuths??

@iridescence it only takes 5 ppl at a time xD ;o;

" @iceiceice Thanks!!! ;D

@degong Sounds good!! ;D Added!

@ice_cream Haha youre fine, youve passed 50 so thats great! ;D Thanks!"

Female
1,689 posts

cloudslay3r • 11 February 2017 at 11:00 PM

@iridescence

@secrets is an all Smokemuths cove! Quite a huge one too. 😸

7 posts

secrets • 12 February 2017 at 12:26 AM

@cloudslay3r
Thank you...I am almost finished...then starred smokemuths..

Female
2,873 posts

mairbear • 12 February 2017 at 12:41 AM

@iridescence Ahh this is a nice idea 😊 It's cool seeing all these single species coves xD

@novrain62 has an impressive collection of honks~

Female
220 posts

iridescence • 12 February 2017 at 3:40 AM

@Mairbear Aha thank you!! ^^ I thought so too after seeing so many while clicking around!! ;D And thanks so much for letting me know!! ^^ Hopefully she'll see your post and give consent 😉 Thanks! 😊