Creature Suggestion: Sitri

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Should this be a CSP or a cave critter?

Deleted • 12 February 2017 at 6:53 AM

Welp, it's been so long since I last drew something for EC, but I'm kinda back so I decided to post this lmao. This is kind of an old work(??) with some help from my lovely friends:
@fakeworld @newlife @poof @pjbuzzy and @aliney
because, yes, that's how much I suck at coloring and ideas hAH

Anyway!! Here's the photo:
http://i.imgur.com/Im7Yico.jpg

1st stage - 500 feeds
last stage - 1500 feeds

Pronunciation: See-too-ri

About Sitri eggs:

As soft as they look like, Sitri eggs are actually harder than onyx stones. The mask is made of an unknown metal, although researches claimed that it is heavy enough for it needs 3 persons to pull off one. However, it is not advisable to take off the masks as it leads to premature hatching of the eggs.

About Sitri:

These creatures can often be seen with fortune tellers as they have the ability to see how lucky a person is, as well as how much positive energy one has. However, as much as they are magical, is as much as they are mischievous. Sometimes, a Sitri would cast a spell of bad luck (which is effective for at least 2 days) on you just because it can. No need to worry that much though, typically, one can predict a Sitri's next action. A twitch of their antennae would mean 'good luck', two would be 'bad luck' and three ... well, no one's come back yet to tell what it means.

(Oh, and if you're wondering about the mask, it's best not to touch it unless you want your Sitri's antennae twitching thrice)

--

#creaturesuggestion

I'm not sure if I would prefer this as a CSP or a Cave critter, because personally, either is fine with me c:

A feedback would be greatly appreciated!
I'll be pinging people later, I'm saying sorry for disturbing you in advance! ;3;

17 posts

murasakibaraatsushi • 12 February 2017 at 7:04 AM

this is my side (shun)
pinging ❤️ (again, sorry for disturbing you!)

@sony
@kitty999
@wild_wonders
@leafmelody
@kat-chan

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 12 February 2017 at 7:06 AM

@shun-m
Wow it looks really cool *O* Hoping for it to be a cave so that I can hoard them without having to spend 💵 hahha ^^; I really like the cat looking concept and the oriiginality, see my suggestion, NONE WHATSOEVER LITERALLY BASED ON A REAL LIFE ANIMAL WAY TOO MUCH XD

I voted yes in the poll 😊 YAS FIRST ONE Y'ALL XD

EDIT
AND OH MY GOSH I JJUST REMEMBERED YOU MADE THE ENCALOP MY NO. 1 FAVOURITE CREATURE AND I FINALLY GOT ONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE XD

Deleted • 12 February 2017 at 7:13 AM

@leafmelody
HAHAHAHA, if it gets made as a cave critter, I feel like I'd be doing the same!
I'm glad you liked it!
And don't worry about basing your suggestions on real life animal way too much, just let your imagination go from there ❤️

pings ❤️

@sky
@element
@iceiceice
@polaroid

Female
85 posts

kitty999 • 12 February 2017 at 7:34 AM

It looks cute

Deleted • 12 February 2017 at 7:55 AM

@kitty999
hehe thank you, bb ❤️

pings ❤️ (sorry for disturbing you guys!)
@ushafuse
@ricefishie
@demons
@mairbear

827 posts

nine • 12 February 2017 at 8:28 AM

@shun-m
It's incredible! 😃
I find the whole mask-fortune-teller concept to be pretty nice, and your illustration of the Sitri is bewilderingly beautiful! Overall, I could definitely see this being a part of Eggcave, and most likely a CC creature.

Anyways, thanks for pinging me to see this. 😊

Deleted • 12 February 2017 at 8:44 AM

@ricefishie
ahhh, thank you! i'm glad you liked it!
That fortune teller thing was a last minute thing tbh. I suck at writing descriptions so I just let my fingers do the work and lmao at the end that's what I get HAHAHAHAH

thank you for the feedback ❤️

@goldensunsdragon hi bby ❤️
@cutiecupcake
@alastrine
@ida92

Female
9,796 posts

chapus • 12 February 2017 at 9:17 AM

@shun-m OOoh, very lovely! ;v; But if I can suggest something, maybe changing the green fur to another color, like blue, or a darker shade of purple? 😱 Also you should change the possible answers to your polls cause you can't really answer the question. xD But otherwise it's a very unique and interesting critter!! uvu

Deleted • 12 February 2017 at 9:30 AM

@chapus2009
im crying, i don't know why i wrote those for the options in the poll HAHAHAHAHA but thank you for pointing that out!!
i'm glad you like it tho!
oh wait, green? i didn't use any green tho hehe, it's kinda gray (unless you meant gray and that was a typo c😊
nonetheless, thank you for the feedback!! ❤️

Deleted • 12 February 2017 at 11:49 AM

@shun-m

Holy moly I love this!!! *w*
I love the art!! 😃 I like how it makes me think of mardi gras and a peacock. ❤️
Nothing like anything I've seen. ❤️
It would be nice to have a nice lighter blue color, maybe in the tail, but over all, I absolutely love it!!! ❤️

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 12 February 2017 at 12:59 PM

@shun-m I love it! ❤️ Makes me think of Carnevale. ^^ And from the other comments I think that the photo quality gives it a greenish tint. Really hope this gets made!! Personally, I'd like it to be an LE or something rather than a cave monthly, but I don't know what it would be for. xP

Female
2,376 posts

ida92 • 12 February 2017 at 1:41 PM

@shun-m I love it 😊 It's really beautiful 😊 I wish there was a third stage ^^

Female
1,153 posts

oscines • 12 February 2017 at 1:51 PM

@shun-m

Omg thanks for the ping because this is probably the best creature I've seen in a couple of days. Like wow...that was amazing. So not meant to be a cave monthly. Voted for CSP all the way.

Male
1,503 posts

sony • 12 February 2017 at 2:58 PM

@shun-m

heyyyy baaeeee. xD
omg this is life goals hashtag life goals hashtag! o.O
o-o dang this thing is freaking amazing supercalifragilisticexpialidocious o-o
like how the heck could you come up with this. xD
this is so cool, it's like a jungle version of the maser?
and it also reminds me of the water dragon luryuken in this past crw and also that featured on your headshot profile and everything like this is so good oh god. xD
i don't get why it's deemed "unfinished" though -.-'
looks complete to me, and probably more complete than anything i've ever started lmao sigh. xD
this is really good o-o
i hope this gets made as a cave monthly or something, it's just because the jungle-looking theme-y fits the cave seemingly better i guess? -- also because i'm stingy and refuse to spend $32948028904 on a ridiculously good-looking creature like this o-o... dang!

also i really like the description and how its traits don't correspond with its look owo makes the creature all the more perfect! 8D

good luck getting this made owo! woooo!

Female
127 posts

alastrine • 12 February 2017 at 3:10 PM

AHHHH SO BEAUTIFUL AND CUTE @shun-m HOW CAN YOU PULL SOMETHING SO MAZING OFF OMG *O* ❤️

Female
57 posts

jjlapple • 12 February 2017 at 4:20 PM

oooh..this is different...(the good different)

Female
309 posts

polaroid • 12 February 2017 at 4:44 PM

@shun-m

this is so??? nice ♥︎ i love the palette, it's super aesthetically pleasing ,, i didn't think green could ever be used this well in a creature?? wow i love it!! support♥︎♥︎

17 posts

murasakibaraatsushi • 12 February 2017 at 4:46 PM

@spell
@rosaline_kaye
@lykhaos117
@rowyn
@ifi123

Female
250 posts

ifi123 • 12 February 2017 at 4:52 PM

@shun-m

Oh my goodness, this looks amazing! I love absolutely everything about it! The description is pretty intriguing (especially the part about the mask), and I think the overall design/color-palette of the creature is very cool! I hope this gets made! 😃

Female
2,301 posts

lykhaos117 • 12 February 2017 at 4:54 PM

@shun-m
@murasakibaraatsushi

This is beautiful!!! Thank you for the ping! The creature design is amazing, and the colors are beautiful. The description's great, too! ❤️❤️❤️

If it's a CSP, I hope it'll be 200CC so more users (myself included) can get one. I usually don't have much CC, but I have a bit at the moment. Hopefully I'll have enough for this one if it's a CSP.

(Oh, and I missed you so much!!!)

Male
1,736 posts

jello • 12 February 2017 at 4:55 PM

@shun-m I love it! For some reason, it reminds me of the Tokk!

Female
9,796 posts

chapus • 12 February 2017 at 5:19 PM

@shun-m Oh haha, no problem. xD And gray? O: hUh, it kinda appears a bit green on my monitor... *shrugs*

Deleted • 12 February 2017 at 5:21 PM

@shun-m its so beautiful, I hope it becomes a cave critter 😋 because I am not allowed to buy cc. 😋

475 posts

spell • 12 February 2017 at 5:45 PM

It's really nice 😊 Personally hoping its CC!

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 12 February 2017 at 8:33 PM

Omg, this looks AMAZING! @shun-m I REALLY want this so bad.
Would you mind looking at this creature suggestion as well?
- This one
Thanks 😃

Deleted • 13 February 2017 at 12:48 AM

@chapus2009
thats really weird someone said it looked greenish too HAHAHHA oh well, maybe somethings wrong with my laptop XD

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 13 February 2017 at 12:58 AM

@shun-m

Wow, I really like it! That mask it's so pretty, and as for the color it looks green to me too. It could be cause of the color of the background paper, which is prob why it looks that color.

Deleted • 13 February 2017 at 4:12 AM

pings ❤️ (sorry for disturbing you!)
@muppets
@nboez
@_black3333_
@animefan
@dafni

Female
170 posts

nboez • 13 February 2017 at 4:49 AM

@shun-m
This was no disturbance it's alright...