making a side account my main account?

in Help & Questions

Female
91 posts

yazibelle • 12 February 2017 at 8:58 AM

okay so i know there's no way to get your username changed, and i've been meaning to make a side account for awhile (i think i did awhile back, but i can't remember the user...) and so i got to thinking, what if i could register the side account under the username i want to change my current account to, then transfer all my creatures over there, and make this current account (yazibelle) my side account? is that allowed?

Female
2,301 posts

lykhaos117 • 12 February 2017 at 9:47 AM

@yazibelle

I'm pretty sure it's been done before, though I think you need to wait two days before your new account is able to trade. Most users who do this make a forum stating they have a new main account and post that their former main is a side on the profile of their new main so moderators won't think they're doing something wrong.

Female
726 posts

rosaline_kaye • 12 February 2017 at 11:16 AM

@yazibelle

Yes, it's possible. My previous main account was @/mewlynnmagic but I transferred over here. It's completely possible! What lykhaos117 said, it's best if you post a notice around to let friends know you transferred.

Female
1,323 posts

promise • 12 February 2017 at 11:18 AM

@yazibelle
That is allowed. You just have to stop doing things on your old main. You can only visit the cave, asteroid, etc from your new main. It would also be good to note it on your new main like @lykhaos117 said.

Female
91 posts

yazibelle • 12 February 2017 at 11:29 AM

@promise @rosaline_kaye @lykhaos117 thanks! 😊