Change Travels

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Female
363 posts

sodabearjess • 12 February 2017 at 10:18 PM

I've never quite understood why when you apply a travel, it overwrites the current one, and there's no way for you to choose from the creature's collection which one you want to show.

I think it would be cool if you could choose from the creature's item collection which one you want to have displayed, instead of just the most recent no matter what.

Male
660 posts

brad • 12 February 2017 at 10:24 PM

@sodabearjess
I've been thinking the same thing since they added the item collections.

I played on another site a while back that had something similar, but with the pet's colors. If you painted your pet 10 different colors, then you could switch between those 10 as much as you wanted.
I really liked the mechanic. It was a little OP maybe, but really cool.

I think it's a great idea. I support it!

Female
363 posts

sodabearjess • 13 February 2017 at 8:20 PM

I bought a travel from the travel agency the other day that costed me over 90,000 EC. I haven't put it on a creature yet because I'm afraid that once I do, I might find one I like better later on and it's going to be wasted. If travels weren't so expensive sometimes, and they were easier to come by, I don't think I'd have as much of an issue with it, but I still like the idea of being able to change them out once added.

Female
170 posts

muppet • 23 February 2017 at 2:03 PM

I think we definitely should be able to use the travels that a creature has in their item collection over & over. But I think it should work on ONLY that creature it was originally on.