*_~Under The Rock Club~_* For players living under a rock!

in Chit-Chat

Do you know a poor lost soul? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 13 February 2017 at 1:25 PM

Hello Egg Cavers!

I feel like I am living under a rock. I know there are others out there who feel the same way, literally or metaphorically. So here's a Club.

HOW TO JOIN:
1. Ping me or an assistant manager.
2. Post why you feel like you live under a rock.
3. Put the hashtag somewhere in your profile. #UTRC
4. You're all set!

Manager:

@leafstarofskyclan (me!)

Assistant Manager(s):

@flowerlynx

Members:

@icedmagma - Obsidian
@playdate - Onyx
@wildirishrubyrose
@pitch1226 - Labradorite
@icesparkle22 - Granite
@doyoueverwonder
@teddy267 - Oolite
@emeraldstar - Emerald

ACHIEVEMENTS:
You can earn achievements by completing actions! An item will be sent to you shortly after.

LIST OF EARNED ACHIEVEMENTS POST FOUR
LIST OF RANKS POST SIX

-News Reporter: Find and report 5 things that are in the news. Congrats! Maybe your rock isn't so bad...100 RP
-Rock Hunter: Recruit 2 people that live under a rock. Poor souls...100 RP
-Granite Cracker: Win a raffle. Merry Christmas! 50 RP
-Rock Solidarity: Go on hiatus. You will be missed...50 RP
-Holiday Crystals: Gift 5 users and tell us who they are! We'll need to know what you gave them...100 RP
-Moving On Up: Move up in the ranks! You'll need Rock Points (RP)...200 RP
-Rock Provider: Start a contest that has at least one six month old creature. 150 RP
-The Immortal Rock: Help another lost soul immortalize at least 10 creatures. 100 RP
-Version 3 Rock: Congrats, Version 3 tester! Let us know! 50 RP
-Limited Time Offer: Go on semi-hiatus. See ya soon! 50 RP
-Friendly Rock: Gift a user 200 points. What?! No points rewarded? There would be no point lmao get it?
-Generous Rock: Gift a user 500 points. What?! No points rewarded? There would be no point lmao get it?
MORE TO BE ANNOUNCED.

ROCK POINTS:
Rock Points (RP) can be earned via various tasks and help you earn cool stuff!
*1500 points for an Ultra Rare Item
*2500 points for Virtually Unobtainable
*5000 points to move up in the ranks
*Points can be rewarded for achievements!
*Points can be traded with other members.

Pings:
@icesparkle22 @mesullivan22 @ushafuse @chicachicken @jellifysh @bramblepond @icedmagma

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 13 February 2017 at 1:27 PM

Hi peoples. 😸
This club is totally amazing... #UTRC
(Also, I'm a V3 tester... if assistant managers get achievements too, that is. 😊)

Female
416 posts

icedmagma • 13 February 2017 at 1:45 PM

@leafstarofskyclan
Oh my word, I can't even begin to tell you why I live under a rock.
Let's start with this:I didn't have internet until the past year and a half, and I haven't had tv since I was 5, so I don't know about any TV shows except the few that I would watch at friend's houses and I only know about memes and trends that are really recent. Bae and fly are not in my vocabulary. At least a few times a week someone will mention something fairly popular or widely known and I will not know what it is.
Does this qualify me enough?

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 13 February 2017 at 1:45 PM

ACHIEVEMENTS EARNED BY #UTRC MEMBERS!!!

@flowerlynx: Version 3 Rock, Granite Cracker
NEW TOTAL: 100 RP

@icedmagma: Version 3 Rock,
NEW TOTAL: 50 RP

@playdate: Version 3 Rock,

@doyoueverwonder: Version 3 Rock,

@emeraldstar: News Reporter, Limited Time Offer, Generous Rock
NEW TOTAL: 250 RP

@teddy267 : Limited Time Offer,

Female
416 posts

icedmagma • 13 February 2017 at 1:53 PM

@leafstarofskyclan
I also am a V3 beta tester. I can feel the rock lifting lol

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 13 February 2017 at 1:54 PM

@icedmagma Haha your total has been updated! Ranks will be established soon.

Female
313 posts

playdate • 13 February 2017 at 1:56 PM

@leafstarofskyclan where do I begin on telling you.I moved in with my dad and stepmom and they are never happy with me and other personal stuff,and all I seem to do is make people disappointed in me.

Female
416 posts

icedmagma • 13 February 2017 at 1:56 PM

@leafstarofskyclan
Sweet! Will ranks be based on points achieved?

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 13 February 2017 at 1:58 PM

@icedmagma Yes, they will be. Check the RP system!

@playdate I feel ya. Added!

Female
216 posts

wildirishrubyrose • 13 February 2017 at 11:38 PM

Hai peoples!! \O /O \O /O \O (<--<--*waves at everyone*)

Hmm. Well, I definitely live under a rock in terms of social lives, in that I have none. I have one best friend, @ifi123 whose younger-ish sister, @pawsitivelybuggy is also great, but beyond the two of them, I don't particularly interact with anybody in real life. Plusss, they live in a completely different city now, one that's four hours away, so I only get to see them every so often. *insert sad face here* And, I really only text @ifi123. I literally have no real desire to text/socialize with anyone else, AND - even though I have some social media accounts, like a Google+ account, SnapChat, Instagram, Pinterest (Oh God don't even get me started on Pinterest - that thing is a black hole that sucks away all time!!! I try my best just to stay away from that nightmare, even though it is probably one of the best creations ever!), and musical.ly (on which I have posted zero videos because I absolutely am paranoid about putting my face/picture out on the internet -- comes from having two seasoned law enforcement officers for parents - SUCH a sheltered childhood!!), I have absolutely no motivations to keep up with any of them, and so don't use any of them, almost ever.

I also have no facebook or twitter or myspace (<--<-- is that last one even still a thing?) or any other such accounts and so am completely clueless when my 69 year old father (who has recently discovered for himself the ?wonders? of facebook) tries to ask me about something on it....

Though I do watch the news frequently, I often just get depressed about the state of the world -- what the heck is wrong with people today??? It is SO NOT okay to kill other people or be a terrorist!!!! I also don't do much outside of my house/front porch/driveway besides go to my college classes and then I come (usually) right back home and retreat into seclusion once more..... ( o_o ) *whispers* Just go away peoples.... And so yeah, OH! And because of my lack of social media know how and stuffs, I know almost nothing about current slang terminology, such as "bae" or "on fleek"? or "chibi"? other such phrases, and often have to have others explain it to me, after which I sometimes still don't understand it and then they get annoyed with me. (Still not too certain about those last two....)

I also frequently encounter situations in which a reference is made that I completely miss. Homestuck was one such example for quite some time, although I finally know what is is by definition now, thanks to @ladybugheart's status!! (Thank you!)

There are TONS of other ways in which I live under a rock, but I can't think of or articulate them at this time, as I am currently trying not to fall asleep. (And totally not winning that fight - curse you, sleep!)

But yes, for now that is as much information that you lovely people get to learn about me from this topic. *big smile*

Also, side(ish)-note: I am a Version 3 Beta Tester! 😃 😃 😃

PS: Pinging @ifi123 and @pawsitivelybuggy Come join the Under-Rock Dwellers, guys!! It's lovely here!

EDIT: So sorry, forgot to ping and mention the hashtag addition to my profile! @leafstarofskyclan and @flowerlynx

Female
313 posts

playdate • 14 February 2017 at 2:00 PM

@wildirishrubyrose we welcome you

Female
216 posts

wildirishrubyrose • 14 February 2017 at 2:01 PM

😃 😃 Yay! (waves at everybody again* Ooh! I shall sends everybody some chocolates!

Female
416 posts

icedmagma • 14 February 2017 at 2:04 PM

@wildirishrubyrose
Welcome! I'm so glad I'm not the only one who feels like this lol XD

Female
216 posts

wildirishrubyrose • 14 February 2017 at 2:04 PM

😃 😃 😃

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 15 February 2017 at 12:49 AM

@leafstarofskyclan

Howdy pebble pals! Gosh, were do I even begin? Well let's start off with the fact that I've been asked many times if I lived under a rock. A friend of mine actually asked me if she could live under my rock too so I just thought to myself: I live under a rock now. This is a thing. Hermit mode activated. So yeah. People always ask me if I know who this person is or what I think about that tv show that I never heard off but apparently is really popular.

Also no matter what happens, don't increase my rank. I plan to avoid RP because I would like to stay at the bottom. It's my favorite place. Yeah I know. I'm weird. I'm sticking to my rocky ways and avoiding civilization, but not all the way because I still have to eat.

I tryied to keep is short and simple because one I'm tired and two no other reason. Mmmmmmmk I got nothing else to say so I'm gonna stop. Maybe. Yeah.
Nope.

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 15 February 2017 at 1:11 AM

@wildirishrubyrose Haha I'll add you. And no, MySpace is old lmao 😉

@pitch1226 That's hilarious 😃 You don't have to worry about ranking up, and you can still earn RP. If you want. I just won't bump you up. You have to spend RP for the extras, and you can just keep earning it. Or if you wanted to buy any items or monthlies or whatever.

Oh well. Your decision. I'll add both of you! 😊

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 15 February 2017 at 1:24 AM

@leafstarofskyclan

Oh ok! Sounds good. I just like being at the bottom. Honestly, I live under a rock that is under a rock that is in a cave. It's great. 😋

Also there are waffles involved? Can I trade them in for pancakes?

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 15 February 2017 at 4:41 PM

@leafstarofskyclan

Crawls out from under boulder. aint nobody got time for dat IM INNN

Female
416 posts

icedmagma • 15 February 2017 at 4:44 PM

Welcome new members!
@icesparkle I actually laughed out loud XD

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 15 February 2017 at 5:02 PM

@icedmagma
Best club ever... we need more rock players, though.

I live under a pretty large rock...

Female
416 posts

icedmagma • 15 February 2017 at 5:07 PM

@flowerlynx
Didn't you win a raffle? You can earn RP for that

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 15 February 2017 at 5:11 PM

@icedmagma
Oh yeah, I did... I got 3rd place.

@leafstarofskyclan
I won a raffle. 😸

Female
313 posts

playdate • 21 February 2017 at 9:53 AM

@leafstarofskyclan
I'm a Version test 3 member

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 22 February 2017 at 12:23 PM

@flowerlynx @playdate Niiiiice...Your points are added!

@icesparkle22 Lmao i figured you would be haha

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 22 February 2017 at 3:50 PM

@leafstarofskyclan @icedmagma

My rock is granite, and covered with moss 😈

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 22 February 2017 at 3:53 PM

@icesparkle22 i hope the moss is pretty 😸

Female
416 posts

icedmagma • 22 February 2017 at 3:59 PM

@icesparkle @leafstarofskyclan
Ooh, if we get to pick our rocks, can I have obsidian? 😃

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 22 February 2017 at 4:00 PM

@icedmagma Sure! Maybe i should add that by the member...

Female
416 posts

icedmagma • 22 February 2017 at 4:01 PM

@leafstarofskyclan
That would be cool!

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 22 February 2017 at 4:03 PM

@icedmagma Haha its up!

ALL MEMBERS: IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR AN ACHIEVEMENT OR WANT TO START A RAFFLE, BE SURE TO GO AHEAD! FOR IDEAS, JUST POST THEM HERE.