Portals

in Roleplaying

18 posts

sharky83104 • 15 February 2017 at 9:30 AM

(topic) In the world of portals, portal athletes or criminals compete in trojan like games back in Sparta, Greece. They use portals to travel inbetween the fabrics of space time and teleportation. Mythical creatures called Gareons make these portals for the warriors. The founder of the portals and portal weapons, Zander (me), is forced to fight in the trojan like games because of his crimes. He is accually not a Gareon but instead a blacksmith from Muney, a neighboring planet. He choses 2 allies ( All ally's already chosen) and starts making the weapons for the games. He fights many enemys, but has 3 arch enemys from his home planet, muney, (all enemys chosen).

(Characters)
If you want to sign up use this format

Name:
Personality: (physical appearance and clothes should also be listed in this category)
Type of warrrior: Assasin, Archer, Barbarian, Stealth, Gunner, ect.
Type of weapon: Portal Sword, Bow and portal arrow, Portal Gun(creates the portal), Pistol, Portal grenade (allowed 3 weapons)
Height:
Weight:

(My character)

Name: Zander Habaci
Personality: Dark, caring, takes care of everybody, Really strong and powerful, medium size, thin, dark skin, very spiky hair, black hair, brown eyes, medium size nose, big feet with black shoes, black t-shirt, long black cargo pants, blacksmith apron, dirtied up clothes, and a hat that says "PORTAL KEEPER"
Type of warrrior: Assasin and Stealth
Type of weapon: Portal Sword, Pistol, and Portal Gun
Height: 5.9
Weight:120

Female
313 posts

playdate • 15 February 2017 at 9:37 AM

Name:Laura McKinnley
Personality:intelligent,caring,quick thinker defensive of allies,a little shy at times.Just below the shoulder length brown wavy hair,blue eyes,very feminine figure.Wears black leather combat outfit with black leather belt with weapons on it at all times.
Type of warrior:Assasin,stealth
Type of weapon😋istol,bow and portal arrow,portal sword.
Height:5'6
Weight:140lbs
@sharky83104

18 posts

sharky83104 • 15 February 2017 at 9:55 AM

@playdate

You are accepted Into the roleplay, I will notify you when we get enough people.

Female
313 posts

playdate • 15 February 2017 at 9:56 AM

@sharky83104 please excuse the typo lol but okay thanks

18 posts

sharky83104 • 15 February 2017 at 10:50 AM

@playdate

Do you want to be an enemy or ally?

Female
313 posts

playdate • 15 February 2017 at 10:52 AM

@sharky83104
May I be an ally?
May I add a trait and a couple of weapons?

18 posts

sharky83104 • 15 February 2017 at 10:53 AM

@playdate
Yeah, you can be an ally
and add a trait but out it in the personality section and a couple of weapons.
Also include personality and gender section.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 15 February 2017 at 12:50 PM

@sharky83104

Can you reserve a spot for me? I'll make a form asap! 😃
Also how many characters are we allowed to have?

18 posts

sharky83104 • 15 February 2017 at 1:08 PM

@pitch1226

I will reserve a spot for you, but what do you want to be? an enemy or an ally?
5 characters Max.

Mabye we will have more along the way.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 15 February 2017 at 1:15 PM

@sharky83104

I'll by enemy since we don't have any of those yet. 😉
Perfect, I only plan to make two.
Should I include a physical appearance in my form?

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 15 February 2017 at 1:19 PM

Name: Alyssa Walker
Personality: Serious when needed, confident, can be confided in, flexible (works with anything). Shoulder length light brown hair, hazel eyes. Lean but tall build, very agile.
Type of warrrior: Archer
Type of weapon: Portal bow & arrow, 2 portal knives
Height: 5'7
Weight: 115 lbs.
(I'll be an enemy...)
@sharky83104

18 posts

sharky83104 • 15 February 2017 at 8:13 PM

@pitch1226

The physical appearance should be in the personality category.

@flowerlynx
You are accepted into the Roleplay but include your physical appearance in the personality category. Sorry I messed it up I will make the form more clear. Yes, you can have 2 portal knives or one then one more weapon, it's your choice.

Male
264 posts

slyriolu • 16 February 2017 at 7:54 AM

Interested.
@sharky83104
(Ill be an enemy 😉

18 posts

sharky83104 • 16 February 2017 at 9:03 AM

@slyriolu

I will reserve a spot for you and you have to fill out a form ASAP.

Male
264 posts

slyriolu • 16 February 2017 at 9:08 AM

(Characters)

Name: Zura Moongazer
Personality: Is a Antropamorphic fox with a light grey base. He has light green stripes on his arms legs and neck. His paw pads are light green and the inner part of his ears are light green. He has brown eyes. He wears a black shirt and dark blue pants. Zura wears a light brown scarf and a eyepatch on his left eye that he dosnt need he just adopted the style from a friend from his homeworld.
Type of warrrior: Mage and Gunner
Type of weapon: Twin bladded pistols and is a wind elemental (this charater is a oc based off a comic) the has wind manipulation.
Height: 6'5
Weight: 140 Lbs
@sharky83104
Can you add spiecies

18 posts

sharky83104 • 16 February 2017 at 9:56 AM

@slyriolu

you can add race, not species and no op stuff like summoning electricity.

Male
264 posts

slyriolu • 16 February 2017 at 11:01 AM

Kk m8
@sharky83104

18 posts

sharky83104 • 16 February 2017 at 12:41 PM

@slyriolu

Hurry up and make a form or your spot will be lost.

Male
264 posts

slyriolu • 16 February 2017 at 1:10 PM

@sharky83104
I did in one of my past posts use your eyes
(Characters)

Name: Zura Moongazer
Personality: Is a Antropamorphic fox with a light grey base. He has light green stripes on his arms legs and neck. His paw pads are light green and the inner part of his ears are light green. He has brown eyes. He wears a black shirt and dark blue pants. Zura wears a light brown scarf and a eyepatch on his left eye that he dosnt need he just adopted the style from a friend from his homeworld.
Type of warrrior: Mage and Gunner
Type of weapon: Twin bladded pistols and is a wind elemental (this charater is a oc based off a comic) the has wind manipulation.
Height: 7'0
Weight: 140 Lbs
@sharky83104
Can you add spiecies

Fine heres the post now you dont have to look.

18 posts

sharky83104 • 16 February 2017 at 1:22 PM

@slyriolu

Sorry

(everybody) we shall start the roleplay sometine tomorrow. I will make the first post and it will start.

Male
264 posts

slyriolu • 16 February 2017 at 1:24 PM

@sharky83104
Why not today whats happening?

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 16 February 2017 at 1:25 PM

@sharky83104
Sounds good, hopefully it should be an "interesting" roleplay.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 16 February 2017 at 2:51 PM

Name: Whispian Tevral (Aka Whisp by close friends and her brother)
Personality: energetic, lively, mischievous, adventurous, act first think later kind of person, can come off as rude sometimes, opinionated, short tempered, sarcastic, dark brown hair that is slightly curly but mostly wavy and reaches the middle of her back when down (she normally wears it in two loose ponytails so they rest on the front of her shoulders), side bangs that sometimes get in her face, dark green/blue eyes, tan, black pirate boots, black leggings, cream shirt that is loose at sleeves (sleeves are long), has a leather scabbard for her rapier
Type of Warrior: Pirate*
Type of Weapon: Portal Sword, pistol, rapier sword
Height: 5' 6.5"
Weight: 130 pounds
Other: Storm's twin sister, has a fear of heights, only person to know Storm's fear of tight places/claustrophobic

*So I looked up types of warriors and pirates came up so I thought why not XD
Just think of it like close combat.

Name: Storm Tevral
Personality: Laid back, can be perceived as lazy, curious, fun-loving, goes with the flow, sly, manipulative, deceptive, cool under pressure, smug, light brown hair that is slightly long and never neat, dark blue/green eyes, slightly tan, black combat boots, jeans, navy green hoodie with a fur hood, white undershirt
Type of Warrior: Archer, stealth, assassin
Type of Weapon: Portal bow and arrows, dagger, regular bow and arrows
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 156
Other: Whispian's twin brother, only person that knows Whispian's fear of heights

@sharky83104 Many apologizes for the wait! ^^"

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 16 February 2017 at 4:52 PM

@sharky83104

Name: Echo Mayar
Personality: Quick witted, smart, sneaky, sly, curious, will step forward as leade if needed, likes helping solve people's problems
Type of Warrior: Assasin, Stealth
Type of weapon: Portal gun, bow and arrows, katana
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 164
Other: Friends with Alyssa, Enemy, comes from a rough history

Male
264 posts

slyriolu • 16 February 2017 at 5:39 PM

@leafstarofskyclan
It's full

18 posts

sharky83104 • 17 February 2017 at 9:21 AM

The hot, summer morning. You can hear the horse drawn chariots from under the colliseum, its booming noise. You can hear the crowd cheering. I am working on the weapons. I customized my portal gun when Laura came in. She said that we need to hurry up and make the weapons, the games are starting. In my sword, I hacked explosives in so I can launch them at our enemys. "Were fighting lion's today" I said. We need to hack our weapons so we can have them at their strongest. My sword, black and red. It gleamed in the day, and lit up the night. My portal gun, able to spawn many portals at any time. My pistols, set to rapid fire and fully loaded. Now to work on the others. The portal bow, hard diamond straight from the mountain, and the arrow, can peirce throught the enemy an infinite number of times. The knives like a short sword. All the weapons are ready, now i just need to get the others.

Female
313 posts

playdate • 17 February 2017 at 9:41 AM

@sharky83104
"Mhmm yes,are you nervous?"

18 posts

sharky83104 • 17 February 2017 at 9:45 AM

"Very nervous, test out your weapon, see if it fits your hand."

Male
264 posts

slyriolu • 17 February 2017 at 9:45 AM

"We never had these things called guns on my planet. Wish we did, these things are insanely fun!" Zura spun the bladded pistols the bullets were used mostly for puncturing enemy armour great for clearing crowds or just one very heavily armoured enemy or just as for a melee weapon. Zura had gotten use to only using one eye in a fight it was very very dificult for him to do it at first. He also noted that he was the only one who looked animal like on his team. Zura volontarly joined after he was abducted from his planet he somtimes fantisizes of going back and search for a friend he made there.
(Just for refrence Zuras eyepatch looks like Anas from Overwatch. Dont worry Zura isnt a sniper grandma who will cancel your ultimate. I have some ideas for the future plot if you want me to share.)
@sharky83104

18 posts

sharky83104 • 17 February 2017 at 9:48 AM

"Zura, do you like your weapons" "Are they right for you?"