Dead Creatures UFT

in Trading & Auctions

Cis Female
620 posts

armageddondoll • 15 February 2017 at 9:16 PM

Like the title says, I have dead creatures UFT 😊 As I am low on CC if we manage to negotiate a trade, you will have to pay the 200CC to revive the creature.

-NONE ARE FROZEN-

Canige-Egg
Vulpselle-Egg
Vulpselle-Last
Runton - Egg - 2K CC
Luciales - Egg
Gingerlion-Egg
Canige-Egg
Cirthark-Egg
Dragold-Egg
Trenka-Egg
Ghostar-Hatched
Sandrodon-Egg
Baku-Last

I am looking for Wishlist Creatures, and/or CC.
My wishlist: http://eggcavity.com/wishlists?ArmageddonDoll

@muppet will be assisting in any haggles or negotiations because I am still pretty behind on creature values and worth.

Female
738 posts

dafni • 16 February 2017 at 10:28 AM

@armageddondoll

Hi! Would you take 1st stage frozen Hoppit + Tenalp + Luskrull + Ardeidor for the Beweg? 😸

Cis Female
620 posts

armageddondoll • 16 February 2017 at 12:15 PM

@dafni

I would! 😸 If you're okay with the trade, you can set up the lot, I traded for some CC last night so I can revive him and we can trade.

EDIT

@dafni

Actually, that feels like a bit much for just the Beweg, so, I would also be happy with just the Tenalp and the Luskrull for it? 😊

Female
258 posts

spectaclenest • 16 February 2017 at 2:08 PM

@armageddondoll wow i've been looking for some of these eggs for ages! mouflon and aosidhe especially 😊 i can get an ardeidor and flub off your WL but i could maybe include my tuloop as well depending how much cc you would want on top 😊 sorry i'm super bad at values too!

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 16 February 2017 at 2:20 PM

@armageddondoll

I'm interested in the mouflon and maskey egg and runton possibly if you could let me know how much cc that would cost altogether. If the mouflon isn't taken that is cause I see, I'm not the only one that's asking for it.

Cis Female
620 posts

armageddondoll • 16 February 2017 at 3:24 PM

@spectaclenest
For the Aosidhe either the Areidor, or the Tuloop; plus the 200CC to revive 😊 I would accept either!

@chloelove
The Maskey is in it's last stage, but if you still want it, I would take 800CC for it 😊

As far as the Mouflon, because there is more than one interested in it, I'm going to put it up in the TC for the best WL offer. @chloelove @spectaclenest 😊

@chloelove @dafni
For the Runton, I would prefer to take pure CC on it, which would be between 1.5K-2k CC 😸

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 16 February 2017 at 3:30 PM

@armageddondoll

Ok I'll just get the maskey is fine with me and I'll post the lot for the voucher here too, thanks!

Lot #59916

Cis Female
620 posts

armageddondoll • 16 February 2017 at 3:33 PM

@chloelove

Alright 😸 I'm going to offer on the lot, and then once I redeem the CC I'll revive the Maskey, post the trade in here for you and you just offer a common/junk egg on it 😊

@chloelove
Lot #728639

There you are!

Female
738 posts

dafni • 16 February 2017 at 3:43 PM

@armageddondoll
Oooh, ok than, I would pass it in this case, sorry ^^

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 16 February 2017 at 3:48 PM

@armageddondoll

Offered, Thanks so much!

Cis Female
620 posts

armageddondoll • 16 February 2017 at 3:49 PM

@dafni
No worries 😊 If I decide to take WL creatures for it instead of CC and it hasn't been taken yet, I will ping you on here!

@chloelove
Accepted, you're very welcome and thank you as well!

Female
738 posts

dafni • 16 February 2017 at 4:17 PM

@armageddondoll

Ok, thanks 😊

Female
258 posts

spectaclenest • 17 February 2017 at 11:07 AM

@armageddondoll here's an ardeidor 😸 Lot #728927 and i offered on the mouflon as well
edit: sent voucher and still have some cc 😸 what are you seeking for the heims? thank you 😸