Project 700: Abandonment {Semi-Lit/Literate RP}

in Roleplaying

Female
82 posts

oceanswhisper • 16 February 2017 at 5:07 PM

• It's the year 2091. The human population has grown too large for the Earth to sustain everyone. The very rich people have migrated to other habitable planets, but the poorer ones—the majority of the community—stayed behind.

• To counteract this problem, the Government brought up Project 700—known to everyone else as "the Abandonment.

• Once you turned 11, someone would come to your house and bring you over to the Abandonment site. You, along with a small group of people, would be placed in a small enclosure of about one square mile. You would have to stay there for 700 days.

• Any animals who "trespassed" into your site? YOU would have to deal with them. The Government wasn't responsible for your death—or so they claimed.

• It is now up to you to find out what the TRUE purpose of Project 700, the Abandonment is, and hopefully live while doing it.

Rules
• No Mary Sues/Gary Stus
• No power-playing.
• Please keep the amount of each gender even, I will stop accepting requests if you don't.
• No godmodding.
• This is a semi/literate RP. Please, at minimum, type at least a couple paragraphs with correct spelling and grammar..
• No killing other RPers, unless they give you permission to.
• You can have up to 3 characters.
• No escaping the enclosure right away, as you have an "arm band" that will alert you/beep if you enter within 10 feet of the border. It will most likely kill you if you leave, with a fatal shock. The guards have control over the bands.
• Items: Can choose 4, ask me if you want more.
Knives: Jagged or straight.
Water purification tablets.
Water bottle.
Flint.
Tent/Tarp.
Bow and arrow, comes with 10 arrows.
Pieces of wood.
• If you read the rules, put your character's zodiac into the "Other" section

Employees
Dr. Orpheus—in charge of giving the pre-shots.
Dr. Lee—in charge of giving the pre-shots.
Dr. A.—in charge of surgeries.

Miss Adriane—head of the organization.

Sir McCaul—in charge of bringing the kids to their sites.
Sir Douglas—in charge of bringing the kids to their sites.
Sir Henry—in charge of bringing the kids to their sites.

Groups: Max 5 per group.
Group Hawk:
• Echo Mayar — Played by @LeafstarOfSkyClan
• Moon Mayar — Played by @LeafstarOfSkyClan
• Blayze Jeva — Played by @Pitch1226
• River Jeva — Played by @Pitch1226

Group Tiger

Group Poinsettia
• Alyssa Walker — Played by @FlowerLynx
• Venus Black — Played by @OceansWhisper
• Olivia Richards — Played by @LeafstarOfSkyClan

Group Cotton

Forms will no longer be accepted.

My Characters
Name: Venus Black
Personality: Sharp-tongued. Venus can be quite shy, and usually lurks in the shadows. She enjoys the sound of nature and fishing.
Appearance: Fairly tan skin, with waist-length black hair usually down. She has bright green eyes and a narrow face with slim hands and a skinny build.
Outfit Usually wears a black leather jacket with a white T-Shirt underneath. She wears black leggings and black boots.
Items: Water purification tablets, pieces of wood, a straight knife, a bow and arrow, and a tarp.
Group: Poinsettia
Other: Aries

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 16 February 2017 at 7:40 PM

Form
Name: Alyssa Walker
Personality: Serious, clever, thoughtful, tricky, aggresssive
Appearance: Shoulder length brown straight hair, hazel eyes, lean but agile form
Outfit: Dark purple hoodie, same color shirt, light blue jeans, and combat boots
Items: Flint, straight knife, water bottle,
Other: Capricorn
Do you,need an example of my writing? To show how literate I am or how well I type. 😊

Female
82 posts

oceanswhisper • 16 February 2017 at 7:55 PM

@flowerlynx

No, it's okay^^

Accepted

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 16 February 2017 at 7:57 PM

@oceanswhisper
Thanks! I'm surprised more people haven't signed up.
It's a very good idea for a roleplay! 😊

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 16 February 2017 at 8:08 PM

@oceanswhisper

Howdy! I'm interested, but I wouldn't be able to make the form right away. Is there a dead line?

Female
82 posts

oceanswhisper • 16 February 2017 at 8:20 PM

@pitch1226

Yep! It's on Feb 24, but take your time^^

Deleted • 16 February 2017 at 9:06 PM

@oceanswhisper this perhaps?

Name: Leah Catsume
Personality: Serious, Short tempered, Mysterious
Appearance: Long black hair, brown eyes, likes running and
swimming.
Outfit: Black shirt with black pants, black coat, Purple shoes
Items: Straight knife, Water bottle
Group:Tiger
Other:Leo

Female
82 posts

oceanswhisper • 17 February 2017 at 3:38 PM

@chicachicken

Did you read the rules ? It said to put your character's zodiac in 'other.' Other than that, its good^^

Edit: accepted!

Deleted • 17 February 2017 at 3:42 PM

@oceanswhisper sorry, I didn't understand, thanks for telling me ❤️ Fixed it ❤️

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 17 February 2017 at 3:58 PM

Name: Echo Mayar
Personality: Quick-witted, sly, stealthy, smart, wiling
Appearance: Light brown medium length hair, blue eyes, acid washed jeans, black shirt and sweatshirt, black running shoes
Outfit: Well, I accidentally already did that...
Items: Bow and arrows, Straight knife, water purification tablets, water bottle
Group: Hawk
Other: Libra

Name: Moon Mayar (Echo's twin)
Personality: Calm, collective, sly, witty, relaxed
Appearance: Light brown hair that manages to stay spiked, blue eyes
Outfit: Light gray sweatpants, black shirt and sweatshirt, white running shoes
Items: Straight knife, flint, pieces of wood, tent/tarp
Other: Libra

Name: Olivia Richards
Personality: Mischievious, strong, rebellious, hidden
Appearance: Dark hair, green eyes, freckles
Outfit: Black fitted t shirt, black skinny jeans, black boots
Items: Jagged knife, flint
Other: Pisces

@oceanswhisper How's this?

Female
82 posts

oceanswhisper • 17 February 2017 at 4:06 PM

@leafstarofskyclan

Accepted!

@chicachicken
@flowerlynx

We can start any time now, forms are open until the 24th

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 17 February 2017 at 4:17 PM

@oceanswhisper
I don't really care when we start. 😉

Female
82 posts

oceanswhisper • 17 February 2017 at 4:37 PM

@leafstarofskyclan
@chicachicken
@flowerlynx

Venus glanced as her phone beeped the familiar alarm. She smiled. Today was her eleventh birthday, and plus, it was Saturday, so she had no school today.

Then she remembered.

Today she was going to do Project 700, the Abandonment. Venus dreaded this day. She kept thinking it would all be a dream, but the grave of her brother kept reminding her like a boomerang, bang!, she would end up just like he.

Putting on her most weather-proof clothes, she quickly washed and headed downstairs, her heart sinking as quickly as the stairs spiraled downward.

Venus's mother greeted her downstairs cheerfully, but behind it was a worried sick expression. Venus hadn't even ate yet before the doorbell rang. "That must be them," her mother guessed, and unfortunately, she was correct.

A tall man in a black suit and white tie stood in the doorway, reading off a clipboard. "Venus Black, No. 862861, please step this way," he read, his face showing no emotion or pity.

Venus hesitantly walked outside and was roughly dragged then pushed in a gleaming black car. The ride was completely silent, the only sound the calls of nature, warning Venus what dangers lay ahead.

Whew! I think that's enough for now xD

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 17 February 2017 at 5:53 PM

Echo woke up to bright sunlight shining in her eyes. Today she was to get picked up for Project 700. Her brother, Moon, was coming with her.

"Wake up! Let's go! I can hear the man downstairs waiting for us! Come on, come on!" Echo never had one of her family members go before, and she was thrilled. Her group was Hawk, with her brother.

"I'm coming, I'm coming. How are you so excited? I hear people kill each other in there."

"Echo! Moon! Hurry up! You have toast on the counter. I put cinnamon and sugar on them, just the way you two like!" Their mother called. She sounded slightly agitated. When Echo and Moon made it downstairs, the man handed them their toast and dragged them outside where a limo was waiting for them. Her mother and father waved and shouted good bye, and they tried to do the same back. A girl was in the limo, on her phone. That reminded her. She could text her mom from the car. All would be well, right?

@oceanswhisper @flowerlynx @chicachicken (I will be gone for a while, can someone feed my creatures and tell me what happened when I get back?)

Female
82 posts

oceanswhisper • 17 February 2017 at 6:07 PM

@leafstarofskyclan

(sure. I added you to my feed list 😊

Deleted • 17 February 2017 at 6:07 PM

@leafstarofskyclan @oceanswhisper @flowerlynx @pitch1226, Leah woke up to her annoying alarm clock and realized it was what she called "Project 700 day." The doorbell and a man showed up. Her parents were secretly happy hat she was gong. She knew this day was coming and was very serious about it.

Female
82 posts

oceanswhisper • 17 February 2017 at 6:24 PM

@leafstarofckyclan
@chicachicken
@flowerlynx

After about an hour or two, a tall, steel building was in sight. The man parked swiftly, then motioned for Venus to get up by shoving her. "No need to push," she hissed under her breath, earning a glare from the man.

The man put his hands on Venus's shoulders quite tightly, then began to steer her into the building. It was truly a magnificent sight, until the loudspeaker blared: "Doctor A., please come to the Operating Room, room 574, No. 900291 is sick, needs to be put down.

Put down?! Didn't they only do that to animals?! 'Oh, for god's sake,' Venus thought,What has humanity become?!

The man grumbled and pushed Venus into a room labeled Room 192. A cruel-looking doctor with red crusts on his white jacket smiled, as kindly as he could. "Well!" he boomed, for his voice was a loud one, "Another victi-- I mean, patient!"

Venus shuddered. At the table there were different syringes, each with a different colored liquid in them. The doctor took the one with the clear, water-like substance in them, and injected it into her skin.

The world went black.

--

When Venus woke up, she had a major headache, not to mention she was also extremely dizzy and her body ached all over. The doctor's cruel, smiling face leaned over her. "You've finally woken, just in time for lunch," he declared, spinning a plate with some turkey on it. "Eat up!"

--

Deleted • 17 February 2017 at 6:57 PM

@leafstarofckyclan
@oceanswhisper
@flowerlynx
@pitch1266,

Leah, got out of the limo and wondered where the man was pushing her too, she saw a sign that said Dr. Lee's office and she was face to face with a lady with a sinister insane smile. she said "Oh! My new patient has arrived!" "Are you ready for tortu-- I mean fun? Leah said, "No". Dr. Lee said, "Well your going have to this anyway!" Dr. Lee gets a pointed needle and jags it into Leah's skin.

Leah woke up to Dr. Lee's screaming for her to wake up. Leah said, "alright I am awake!" Dr. Lee said, "Good", here is your lunch you have to kill it." Leah stares in horror, it was a baby turkey. Leah says, "No". Dr. Lee said alright I will kill it myself." Leah watches in horror as the baby turkey was killed.

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 17 February 2017 at 6:59 PM

Alyssa woke with a start. She had had a nightmare. The same exact nightmare, in fact, that's she had been having all week long. The nightmare was that she was in a field. She had a small knife in her hand, and a large wolf was running at her. She would raise her knife, and slash at the creature. The knife had almost no effect. Then, she would be hit to the ground, and the dream would end.

Whenever she woke up, she found that she had been twisting and turning all night.

Alyssa sat up, and went too the bathroom. She turned on the tap, and rinsed her face off, while thinking, Why does it have to be today? Why me?

Today, of course, was the day she would get picked for Project 700.

She walked back to her bedroom and quickly changed into some of her most heavy duty clothes. She went downstairs, slowly, not wondering what to expect. After all, she had never been chosen before; you get chosen at age 11. She peeked around the corner, half expecting to see a man waiting for her- no, it was just mom and dad, eating breakfast as usual.

"Alyssa, come here and eat a few waffles. You'll need your energy later on."

"Okay, mom."

Alyssa sits down, then briefly but quickly eats a few waffles. No, she didn't forget the syrup.

A knock on the door startles her. Her mother goes to open it, and finds a serious looking man in his late 30s waiting there.

"I'm here for Project 700," he says. "Alyssa, come with me."

Alyssa nervously gets up and walks to the door. "Um... bye mom, bye dad..."

A black colored limousine with tinted window is waiting outside. After Alyssa hesitates, the man grabs her and drags her into the backseat of the vehicle.
--
Whew! There you go...
@leafstarofskyclan
@oceanswhisper
@chicachicken
Right now, I'm bored on the bus. There's no better time, right? It's going to be a bit longer than other posts I may do, but... at least it's something.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 18 February 2017 at 12:17 PM

Name: River Jeva
Personally: River is usually quiet around others that she doesn't know. It takes a lot to gain her trust, but once you do she opens up. If you are lucky enough to befriend her it's revealed that under River's shy, introvert shell she is friendly, caring, and adventurous. Despite never being able to stand up for herself, River will not stand for bullying of others. It is very rare, however she can be harsh and snappy. This only happens if she truly feels it's needed.
Appearance: Dirty blonde hair that is always pulled back in a bun is River's preferred hairstyle. Her olive skin slightly pale because of her love of being inside, but it tends to darken a little when she is forced to go outside. Her eyes are a medium shade of brown, the left being a tiny bit darker. River is built for speed with a lean and small body, but she doesn't like to exercise.
Outfit: Black leggings and an old pair of tennis shoes is a typical outfit, along with a dark green shirt with long sleeves and a hood.
Items: Tent/Tarp, Jagged knife, water bottle, bow and arrow
Other: Scorpio (Blayze's twin)

Name: Blayze Jeva
Personality: Sarcastic and no respect for authority, Blayze is always on the look out for trouble and how he can get into it. He likes to test limits and restrictions. He is very sneaky, smug, and mischievous, but it's all for the sake of fun. Boredom comes quickly of him as he is over all a huge ball of energy. Blayze is very care free, consequences meaning nothing in his mind. He hated to feel trapped and confined.
Appearance: Dirty blond hair that is never neat and always shaggy. He is slightly tall, but it's hardly noticeable. His eyes are a dark brown and his skin has a small tan.
Outfit: Grey t-shirt and tan shorts with old tennis shoes is Blayze's preferred outfit. Anything that allows he to move without effort and won't make him tire easily.
Items: Jagged knife, water purification tablets, flint, pieces of wood
Other: Scorpio (River's Twin)

@oceanswhisper
@leafstarofskyclan I hope you don't mind me making them twins! I love making siblings. If you want though, I can change it! 😊

Female
82 posts

oceanswhisper • 18 February 2017 at 12:19 PM

@pitch1226

Accepted^^

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 18 February 2017 at 3:13 PM

River

Screams rang through River's ears as blood painted every object and person she could see. She shook in her hiding spot, unable to move or think. All of a sudden the tarp above her was ripped off causing bright and blinding light to flood into her exposed safe space. A rough hand grabbed River as she feebly tried to escape the grasp.

"No! Let me go! Get away from me!" Her words raked her throat like claws, trigger tears to fall down her cheeks. Finally one of her punches found its target.

"Ow! River calm down!" The familiar voice snapped her awake. Her eyes opened to her brother rubbing his arm. His expression held a certain tiredness, a sight River thought she would never see her energy-filled brother have. Sitting up, she wiped her eyes and let out a sigh.

"Sorry about that. Just... nervous I guess," River mumbled, standing up and pulling her hair back into a sloppy bun. Her brother Blayze grinned, a small bit of liveliness returning to his eyes.

"Don't worry about it, Riv. You-"

"Don't call me Riv."

"Think they could control me? I'd like to see them try!"

"I'm sure you will so don't be stupid." River grabbed a pair of black leggings, a pair of tennis shoes, and her favorite long sleeved shirt with a hood. After getting dressed, she forced herself to eat, using every bit of effort to swallow the bites.

As she swallowed the last piece of pancake, a sharp knock echoed at the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blayze

He couldn't help but smile at the knock. As far as Blayze could see it was just a new challenge. Before either of his parents couldn't get up from the table, he darted to the door and swung it open. The man who was standing there stared at him, in phased.

"Blayze and River Jeva. No. 871226. This way," he flatly said. Looking at Blayze, he added, "And don't try anything." Blayze could hear River get up and walk toward them. Blayze crossed his arms.

"And if I refuse? Give me at least one good reason I should go without a fight." The man pulled out a small gun and pointed it at Blayze's head. It clicked and he could tell he had found a challenge.

"That's a good reason. You know you're very persuasive," he smirked, hiding the fact that he was terrified.

The two siblings were shoved into a car. Blayze could feel River's heartbeat as she leaned against him, still looking tired from her nightmare. Unfortunately, the ride wasn't as long as he had hoped.

@oceanswhisper @flowerlynx @chicachicken @leafstarofskyclan

Female
82 posts

oceanswhisper • 18 February 2017 at 7:01 PM

@pitch1226
@flowerlynx
@chicachicken
@leafstarofskyclan

For a facility that wants to murder about half of the population, they sure had good food. Venus filled herself with large quantities of mashed potatoes, turkey, soup, macaroni and cheese, plus apple pie for dessert.

A thin, regal looking woman then clapped her hands and motioned for all the children still eating. "Now, as you can see, there are bands on your wrists. This way, we can control you all. The woman pressed a small button and Venus's arm and started beeping three times.

"This way," she continued, "You can't escape before your 700 days is over." The woman smiled a thin-lipped smile, then waved her arms. "Carry on!"

More rough hands grabbed Venus by the shoulders, and she was steered towards a small hovercraft— it was, of course 2091. She was roughly pushed into the craft, and smooth strokes of the sharp wings were enough to bring them a couple dozen miles into the forest.

It was... a gigantic enclosure. Venus was thrown a backpack, and inside were a bunch of supplies— a bow with 10 arrows, pieces of wood, a straight knife, water purification tablets, and a tarp. Venus sighed. Well, it was better than nothing, right?

She was pushed out into the forest, a vast, vast forest. "Well, I guess I'm the first person here," she said out loud.

Deleted • 18 February 2017 at 7:59 PM

@pitch1226
@flowerlynx
@oceanwhisper
@leafstarofskyclan

Leah hated eating is turkey, Dr. Lee put bands around her and Dr. Lee shove her into the hovercraft. In the craft she was given a bag with a sharp knife and water. When the hovercraft landed, she saw a girl and was shoved into the hole.

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 18 February 2017 at 8:22 PM

@chicachicken
@oceanswhisper
@pitch1226
@leafstarofskyclan
Alyssa got out of the limousine quickly, for fear that she might get dragged around again. She headed for the large doors at the foot of the tall, steel building.

She was shoved violently into an office with the sign, "Doctor Lee's Office".

She noticed a doctor, obviously waiting for her. "Shall we start?" She asked. Without waiting for Alyssa's reply, she motioned for her to sit down on the bed. Alyssa did, and the doctor brought out a needle.

Oh no, Alyssa thought, she was frightened of needles.

She closed her eyes, and felt the tip go into her right arm. Past that, it was just darkness.

--

When she woke up, Alyssa saw the doctor again. "Where am I? When will I Leave? What time of day is it?"

The doctor smiled wearily. "You'll get to leave soon. First, please do eat some of the lunch that was prepared for you."

After glancing suspiciously at the woman, she took a small bit of the turkey on her plate.

"This is good," she said, with her mouth full, "Really good."

She ate some mashed potatoes after finishing off the rest of the turkey. After that, the doctor opened the door and the same fought man dragged her outside the room.

Only at that time, was when Alyssa noticed the band on her wrist. "What's this for?" She called after the doctor.

"It's so that we can 'control you'."

What an odd way of putting things.

This time, Alyssa wasn't put in another limousine. She was shoved into a hovercraft.

A while later, about an hour, Alyssa found that the hovercraft was dropping back low to the ground. The man handed her some supplies- some flint, a straight knife, and a water bottle.

She was then shoved out of the hovercraft. He did a lot of shoving and pushing, didn't he?

The hovercraft took off. Alyssa was alone, so far. In a gigantic forest in closure, it seemed.

After she stood there, thinking how to make a shelter, she saw another hovercraft take off, some distance away.

It was another girl. The girl said to herself, "Well, I guess I'm the first person here,"

"No, you're not. I'm here too."

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 19 February 2017 at 9:43 AM

River

"Who do we have here? Don't be afraid little girl. This will only hurt a lot!" River was frozen where she stood, staring at the doctor who beckoned her in. They didn't allow Blayze to go in with her, which worried her on a whole different matter. After a moment, she found her will to move again and cautiously walked toward the doctor.

"Now sit down! Hurry up!" He had a crazy look in his eyes like his sanity had been lost a long time ago. River sat the chair, doing her best not to mind all the shiny needles. A giddy giggle escaped the doctor's mouth as he grabbed one and shoved it into her skin. Then the darkness crashed over her.

---

When River woke up, she was greet by the doctor's sickening grin. Nausea hit her almost immediately as she sat up, trying not to puke.

"Good morning Sleeping Beauty! Go eat lunch! Go on, get out! I've got other people to poke with needles!" River stood up and gladly hurried out. She sat in the cafeteria with her food, which was surprisingly good, and waited for Blayze.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blayze

Blayze didn't like the idea of River going in there with that creepy doctor, but it wasn't like he had a choice. He waited for what seemed like forever until the he heard a call, "Next please! Your turn to get stab- I mean checked out."

After a deep breath, Blayze straightened his back, lifted his head, and confidently walked in. He tried not to worry over the fact that River wasn't in there anymore and sat down in a calm manner.

"So what am I in here for, Doc?" He leaned back in a bored posture, studying the doctor's expression.

"Oh you know, the usual," he giggled, pulling out a large needle. "Just a painful-uh, I mean painless shot! So hold still!" Without another word, he pierced Blayze's skin with it. Blayze fought back against the black void that tried to consume him, but eventually he loss the fight.

---

He woke up with a start, rearing to go. How long had he been out? Too long for his liking.

"Ok, you can go now! Get some food. Who knows? Could be your last meal." The doctor smirked at him as Blayze headed out.

When he got to the cafeteria, he saw his sister at one of the tables and joined her. She looked like she was going to throw up which was better than how he felt at the moment. Blayze took a piece of turkey from River's plate, who didn't seem to mind.

"Wow. It's actually pretty good," Blayze commented surprised. He glanced at River. "You do need to eat ya know."

"I know. So get your own plate before you eat all of mine."

While the two ate, a lady clapped for their attention, causing all the kids in the cafeteria to look up at her.

"For those who just got here, let me catch you up on the information you missed. The bracelet on your wrist is there for us to control you." She pressed a button and the bands beeped three times. "Should you try to escape before your 700 days are up, these bands will kill you! Thank you for your time and have a great day!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

River

She turned to look at Blayze and immediately knew that look in his eyes.

"Don't even think about it! This is not a game like it or not. So help me if you try to escape and the band doesn't kill you first I'll do it myself."

"Calm down, Riv. I'm-"

"River."

"Not going to try to escape. I'm just wondering what the limit to these things are." River just glared at him, annoyed.

"Sometimes I think you're just trying to find my limits."

"Always."

Once they finished eating, a familiar grip returned to their shoulders. They were put into a hovercraft and it ascended into the air. On the way, two book bags were thrown their way. River unzipped her bag and found a bottle of water, a tarp or tent of some kind, a jagged knife, a bow, and some arrows. She saw Blayze look at his bag which contained what appeared to be flint, pieces of wood, a jagged knife, and water purification tablets.

After a while, the hovercraft descended and the siblings were pushed out. The forest they were now in seem to have no end in either direction.

"Welp," Blayze said ", this should be interesting."

@flowerlynx @chicachicken @oceanswhisper @leafstarofskyclan

Female
82 posts

oceanswhisper • 19 February 2017 at 2:00 PM

@chicachicken
Please try to keep your grammar and spelling correct! This is a literate roleplay, and I'm sorry, but I might kick you if you don't ;;

@pitch1226
@leafstarofskyclan

@flowerlymx
Listen up! ❤️

Venus jumped at the strangers voice, slightly embarrassed that someone had heard her talk. "Oh, um, hi... My name is Venus..." she mumbled, her voice turning fainter as she spoke.

Venus fingered the rather sharp arrow, accidentally drawing a long gash on her hand. Trying to ignore the sharp pain, Venus cut a piece of her shirt and wrapped it around her hand. She put the arrow in the bow inexpertly, and fired it. It went the exact opposite of where she wanted it to go.

Venus sighed. She swiftly lay out the tarp of the bumpy surface of the jungle, then looked back at her work. Venus could feel the lingering gaze of the other girl, and she stiffened, trying to make some awkward conversation. "So, um, what brings you here?" she murmured, herself barely able to hear her own words.

Venus then grabbed the purification tablets and dropped one into a small, clean source of water. The water fizzed a little bit, and Venus scooped some into her hands and drunk.

People who might be interested...
@icymuffin
@Orderedchaos
@degong
@nightmaremoon12

Deleted • 19 February 2017 at 2:10 PM

@oceanswhisper sorry, I thought I had it correct, sometimes I thought I had it correct but, it some times turns out to be a typo 😋

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 19 February 2017 at 2:42 PM

@oceanswhisper 😸
@chicachicken
@pitch1226
@leafstarofskyclan
"Well, I'm Alyssa," Alyssa stated. "And this has been a long day. Do you want to team up with me? To make it easier?"
The girl had drawn blood with her arrow; she had blood on her hand.
Alyssa followed her over to the river and started cutting at weeds that might be good for late use, some had healing or restorative properties.

Deleted • 19 February 2017 at 2:49 PM

@oceanswhisper
@pitch1226
@leafstarofskyclan

Leah saw another girl then, but she decides to be quiet and not talk to them. She was hoping they wouldn't notice her.