A couple of suggestions for all over the site. :)

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Deleted • 17 February 2017 at 4:33 PM

Please go to @carnesiel's topics to find this again.

Female
1,347 posts

silverserpent • 17 February 2017 at 5:08 PM

@poof

I like all of these. Especially #3, #5, #6 and #9. 😸

Deleted • 17 February 2017 at 5:12 PM

@silverserpent Haha, thanks for reading the entire thing! Im glad someone agrees ;p

Deleted • 17 February 2017 at 5:41 PM

@poof
i so agree with the first one, even tho i've been here for years i still cringe at the abandonment fee orz
as for the private messaging, i also agree with what you've said, and i'm also thinking that if the person is not friends with the user h/she's messaging, that user would get a message request and a preview of the message first and h/she could accept or reject the message after.

ALSO I NEED THAT DELETE WALL POST THING BC HOLY SHOCKS, IM SO LAZY TO DELETE ALL THEM POSTS ☹️ plus i have so many, i just want mine to be clean again ;; o ;;

oh and the cave attempt notif, it actually irks me HAHAHAHAH and even when i refresh the page it'll still appear ugh, i mean okay i get it i have a new attempt you don't have to remind me again and again XD

with the resttt, i agree with them as well and i have nothing to add as i'd rather prefer the things you suggested hehe ❤️

Deleted • 17 February 2017 at 5:49 PM

@shun-m Thank you for the input love, I appreciate it ❤️

(On a side note, rageeeee because its doing it again. I DONT WANT TO STEAL AN EGG OK ;;;;; )

Female
416 posts

icedmagma • 17 February 2017 at 6:38 PM

@poof
#3, 5, and 7 are, in my opinion, very very useful lol.
I also agree with @shun-m about the steal attempt notification!

Deleted • 21 February 2017 at 6:19 PM

Lets get this back up~

Female
1,796 posts

han • 19 March 2017 at 4:19 AM

@poof aGH AGREE WITH ALL OF THEM. omg. especially 5 since i just came back and looking through my resurrection stone creatures was a pain cause i couldn't remember what everything was called ; u ;

and for 3, another thing would maybe be to mass-select comments to delete? there might be comments people want to keep, so just deleting all of them could be problematic, but being able to easily select multiple to delete at once would be great.

Female
173 posts

cartel • 19 March 2017 at 5:15 AM

Yes please to most of this, especially the 'delete all' option for wall posts!
aaand while we're at it, could we also get rid of the 140 character limit for wall posts/news comments? That's probably my least favourite thing about this site. It's incredibly frustrating to have to space out a single message over two or more posts. .__.