TEMP CLOSED~ (sorry hah~)

in Trading & Auctions

Female
220 posts

iridescence • 17 February 2017 at 10:14 PM

Sorry~ Ive decided to hold off just a bit to get these guys ^^ I will reopen this in a month or so, I apologize for any misunderstanding~

Hello!! I am seeking a LOT of CSP (both recent and old) to replenish my coves after trading. I am offering CC for critters, and nothing else. If you have a CSP and are looking for CC, please PM as there has been a "certain user" recently, going around and stealing trades (which I truly dont appreciate.)

Im looking for everything and anything, so dont be afraid to PM me 😊 The worst I can do is say no~

I am looking for FAIR offers~ Don't bother telling me "Oh this is pending for 1k CC", only to tell me later "Oh I just checked and now this is worth 1.5k." in the span of less than a day. It truly makes my eyes roll.

Anyhow, please PM the creatures you have UFT, AS WELL AS the price you would like for them. ^^

Thanks! 😊

PRIORITY:
Khione
Greem
Ophirium
Adiped
Ryby
Aquolt

Female
726 posts

rosaline_kaye • 17 February 2017 at 10:26 PM

@iridescence

I've had the same problem with a user stealing trades x,x

I have a Pendence; how much could you offer?

Female
220 posts

iridescence • 17 February 2017 at 10:30 PM

@Rosaline_kaye
Annoying as heck huh? :| Apparently its bothering a bunch of users but :|

Hmm~ I still have one pendance, so not too high on my priority list atm..but around 350-400? ^^

Female
726 posts

rosaline_kaye • 17 February 2017 at 10:31 PM

@iridescence Was looking for something higher x.x maybe 500-600 CC? I understand if you aren't interested though ^^

Female
220 posts

iridescence • 17 February 2017 at 10:32 PM

@rosaline_kaye
Ahh aye I'm sorry ^^' Thats a bit too much for that right now aha sorry ^^' Thank you very much for the offer however 😉 Best of luck finding the right offer! ^^

Female
726 posts

rosaline_kaye • 17 February 2017 at 10:33 PM

@iridescence

NP 😊 I also see you added a priority list, and I have a Khione egg on @/mewlynnmagic. What could you offer for that 😱

Female
220 posts

iridescence • 17 February 2017 at 10:46 PM

@Rosaline_kaye
Oh haha! ^^ Its a work in progress, but I would indeed love another khione~ I paid 1.5k for one I just received yesterday..^^ How does that sound to you? ^^ I can add a lenochod if that interests you? Would you mind Pming me/If i pm you? ^^

Demiboy
2,368 posts

ethereality • 17 February 2017 at 11:40 PM

@iridescence oops please ignore my pm