i'm back !!!!

in Welcomes & Introductions

1,733 posts

sarahzafirah • 18 February 2017 at 9:22 PM

hello all!

im not sure if any of you remember me from, what, 3+ years ago? but im officially returning to egg cave hehe. i probably wont be on as much but i will occasionally return to check on how everyone is doing.

even after 3 years egg cave is still quite a big part of my life? despite not coming back and trying to abstain from this site i cant reallg see myself without all the love and cute critters being spread around here. i started this account when i was about 8 and now im 14 and considerably older (or even younger than most here), you've all contributed to a large part of my childhood.

unfortunately, because my life is very occupied with studies and kpop and anime i might disappear from time to time! close friends please mail me and i'll give you my social medias to keep in touch :-)

on another note; i'm looking for a cantik! yeah the one i created with the lovely @shun-m ❤️ honestly i dont have much right now and all my knowledge of trading has gone down the drain but if you have any up for grabs please let me know!

love,
sarah/saz

Deleted • 18 February 2017 at 9:24 PM

@sarahzafirah
DONT WORRY ABOUT LOOKING FOR THE CANTIK ILL GIVE IT TO YOU BSKNDKEDF
OH GOD U DONT KNOW HOW HAPPY I AM RIGHT NOW IM TEARING UP SRSLY OH MY GOD YOU KNOW THIS ALR BUT YES I LOVE YOU OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 18 February 2017 at 9:27 PM

@sarahzafirah
Welcome back. I've never seen you before... I only joined in May of 2016.
How are you doing?

1,733 posts

sarahzafirah • 18 February 2017 at 9:30 PM

@flowerlynx im good thank you! currently focusing on my studies so quite busy eheh ^^; i hope you enjoy egg cave as much as i did and still do!

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 18 February 2017 at 9:32 PM

@sarahzafirah
Yes, trust me, I am.
Nice to meet you. 😊
You seem pretty nice.
If you need help with anything, let me know! I like helping people.
😸

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 18 February 2017 at 10:42 PM

@sarahzafirah
Hey 😃 I've seen you around before and your creature suggestions are greatt 😃

1,733 posts

sarahzafirah • 18 February 2017 at 10:57 PM

@leafmelody
thank you! i think ive seen you before as well. 😊 nice to meet you! hope you're enjoying egg cave

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 18 February 2017 at 11:01 PM

@sarahzafirah
Yea I am 😊 Not really a old user, two years ahahha ^^; How bout you? 😱 Many new creatures eh? 😊

1,733 posts

sarahzafirah • 18 February 2017 at 11:09 PM

@leafmelody
oo thats still kind of old !!! i used to hate underoffers on my trading lots but there are so many new critters out here so i hope i dont become one of those people :0 i hope i learn the proper values of them soon haha

Non-binary
1,318 posts

raccoon • 18 February 2017 at 11:10 PM

@sarahzafirah

Heya! Welcome back! c:

Didn't know you before, but it's nice to meet you! ^.^

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 18 February 2017 at 11:27 PM

@sarahzafirah
Values are not my thing ^^; Lots of people ask me and I usually give back off answers owo Kinda XD Not really, but kinda old XD Compared to 2009's, nope 😋

7,923 posts

hayz • 18 February 2017 at 11:54 PM

@sarahzafirah

yo!!! welcome back!!! we've only spoken maybe once or twice, but i'm still glad all the same 😊

Female
1,057 posts

leafdapple769 • 19 February 2017 at 12:42 AM

@sarahzafirah

Welcome back! 😸

Female
368 posts

scorpio • 19 February 2017 at 12:47 AM

@sarahzafirah
I remember you! 😃. You might not remember this account, but you might remember @nasyiaxm xDD. It's so great to see you back! 😸.