Mystic Quadrants [RP Thread]

in Roleplaying

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 19 February 2017 at 5:55 PM

@slyriolu @chicachicken @thebrokenvibe @panda9983

So here is the RP Thread for the Quadrant. I'm going to start ASAP.
~
Willow walked around the outer parts of the island. She looked at the soft sand as her shoes began to collect the grainy dust jusy by walking.
For some reason, she felt like she went here before, but it was all a blur. Perhaps Willow was just imagining it.
Shrugging it off, the girl went towards Naturae, and felt the thick abundance of trees and vines trying to push her away from the main area. Struggling, Willow managed to break the vines and bushes that prevented her from moving, and continued on.

Minerva walked around Avia. The entire area was high mountains and cliffs, with new buildings intermingling with old ruins that managed to remain intact ever since the Spirit War.
She smiled at all of this, as anyone who was of Avian descent kept their old traditions, and yet they built on those. Minerva eventually looked up, and saw dark clouds looming above.
"Must be a storm," she mused, "I better find a building. I have no umbrella with me."

Niral sat on top of the highest building of Aquia. They enjoyed the wind blowing on their face, but for some reason, the breeze felt like a strong push, as if something was wrong.
"The glow cloud?" They worried. "This can't be..."
Niral then clambered down the building, running to where the glow cloud was approaching from.

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 20 February 2017 at 2:52 AM

@nightmaremoon12 @slyriolu @chicachicken @panda9983

Lethon gripped the railings on the walkway as he trudged up towards the top of these ruins. He didn't know why he was being summoned up here, much less why he couldn't just fly, but Lethon had long since learned to not question a pull of his will.

As he reached the top he spotted a strange glowing cloud intersped in the center by a familiar figure. She pushed herself off the railing, extending a clawed hand.

"I don't think we ever formally met. At least not when I was properly conscious. Now I'd like to make a proposal, we haven't been working together and this feels wrong to me." she said, flashing Lethon a messy grin.

"One, no, we haven't met. Two we don't want to work with you and we'd prefer to keep it that way. The magic that can be felt from those crystals. It's unnatural and we will have no part in it." Lethon said, crossing his arms over his chest. "Now why did you call me up here aside form making offers that can't be accepted? Or was that all?"

She huffed at his words, gesturing behind her. "The glow cloud. I find it magnificent. Always wanted to see it in person with another one of my kind. That's why I called you here." she stated, her voice crisp and calm despite her arms being tense.

Male
264 posts

slyriolu • 20 February 2017 at 4:28 AM

Zura gave the cloud a very strange look he didn't know much of the history here or even weather since he a foreigner. 'What is that.' He thought in someone else's voice. Zura crept towards it he wanted to investigate that thing. He had nothing better to do anyways. He pulled out his right tonfa slightly ready for a fight.
@nightmaremoon12
@chicachicken
@pando9983
@thebrokenvibe

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 20 February 2017 at 4:38 AM

@nightmaremoon12 @slyriolu @chicachicken @thebrokenvibe

Elise pulled her cloak close to herself. "I don't like light," she muttered. She had decided to head north towards Flara.Its confusing she thought. Elsie checked for humans using her telepathic powers. "Guess I may have company." Elise said to no one in particular.
~~~
Eliza was headed to Aquia. She decided to walk slowly, so she could enjoy the sunshine. When she grew tired, she rested. "Why does the lush vegetation block out sunlight." Eliza muttered angrily. "I can't get energized this way. Oh well, she thought and continued on. She smiled dangerously when she thought of humans. They were weak and deserves no respect.

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 20 February 2017 at 5:35 AM

"Scanners indicate that there are signs of manmade structures, all are showing their age. Hmm." Willow said, as she examined the ancient structures of the Naturae. It was like those temples she heard of in a southern part of a continent.

Niral felt uneasy. The cloud tormented them for the years they had lived on the island. Because they were mostly a Satori, they were mostly driven to madness with the screaming thoughts that the glow cloud carried. It was the reason why they hid.
Eventually the satori fell down, grasping onto their head, trying to block the sounds of torment.

Eventually Minerva realized that the clouds carried no rain, but it carried a lot of wind.
"Huh? That's unusual... Why is this wind so heavy?!" The wind kept blowing on her hair, and she felt like she was fighting a magnetic force.
"Urgh, wind shouldn't be this powerful - only during very strong storms or something like that!"

Willow eventually found a strange person in her vision. They didn't seem human.
"A human? Wait, no... That doesn't look like a human."
She felt like the wind had no effect on her, considering the fact that she was basically metal.
"Huh? A storm? Out of the blue? Is there something wrong?"

Male
264 posts

slyriolu • 20 February 2017 at 5:58 AM

Zura had a barrier made of wind covering him from the other wind he was just walking he was really curious. Zuras ears perked up then looked at the voice. Zura soon waved at the person asking the questions. Then he continued to walk towards Willow. He holstered his tonfa he had out which might have not been the best idea if he was going to fight Willow.
@nightmaremoon12
@chicachicken
@pando9983
@thebrokenvibe

Deleted • 20 February 2017 at 8:22 AM

Leah had walked onto the island. She said, "So this is where I will be for some time." "I am pretty sure I have to fight someone." "I hope whoever I fight isn't too powerful because I surpassed a kitsune's average age." " But just in case, I will be ready."

@nightmaremoon12
@panda9983
@thebrokenvibe
@slyriolu

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 20 February 2017 at 3:51 PM

"Target aggressive..." Willow scowled. "What are you trying to do? Attack me?"
She grabbed out a small cylinder, as it extended into a long staff, surging with electricity. "Bad move, you know. But since I'm relatively chill, I'll go easy on ya."

"Maybe Flara is less windy," Minerva said before she walked towards the path that lead to that sector.
Eventually she found herself in a place with the ashes and solid magma stone replacing the ground, and a large dead volcano at the corner of the sector, close to the ocean. Around the area were tall buildings surrounded by embers and bright fire. Minerva concluded that this was the most active sector in the Quadrant, obvious by the amount of people she didn't care about walking and going around by their days.

Male
264 posts

slyriolu • 20 February 2017 at 4:38 PM

Zura soon made a burst of wind just to stun Willow not really to harm her. His pupils were very small he was frightened he knew he shouldn't have done that with his tonfa. He pulled both tonfas out and with his weapons to channel his wind magic with he could escape of at least stay above her hits. Zura raised the tonfas up then he what seamed like one flap then gilding around and above her. He didn't want to do a fear tactic like swooping in 'I knew I should have put some fire crystals in this! Why do you think I would holster my weapons?' Zura scolded in his thoughts looking down at what seamed to be a earthbound human.
(Is everyone subscribed?)

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 21 February 2017 at 12:13 AM

@slyriolu (Ping them unless they said they subscribed, because I sure won't.)
I also wanna mention that Willow is a human who died at a young age due to sickness, and has her personality in a robot. This is what she looks like: https://68.media.tumblr.com/3abc62d7b492c2361b907237a6b329cd/tumblr_olpkujbTJ11uog4j9o1_1280.jpg

"Pathetic livin' thing!" Willow remarked, as the wind barely pushed her. "Don't you know I'm not human?!" She felt uneasy saying that she wasn't human. After all, she used to be a human, until she...
"If I can just..." She mumbled, before her pole swiftly extend up to the airbound Zura, and started to charge electricity to the pole from her hands. "Looks like you're in for a shocking surprise~!"

Male
264 posts

slyriolu • 21 February 2017 at 7:26 AM

'I'm not either ya know that?' Zura thought after making a boost of wind to get away. He needed to disarm her for he had a chance to reason with her. Zura soon started to raised his tonfas then started to spin making a small tornado compared to real ones. Zura hopped the wind he was making was stronger then the other wind to disarm her.
@Chicachicken
@thebrokenvibe
@panda9983

Deleted • 21 February 2017 at 8:02 AM

@nightmaremoon12
@panda9983
@thebrokenvibe
@slyriolu

Leah noticed no one was there to fight her. She thought well if I am supposed to fight someone. "Where are they?" She felt as though no one was going to fight her. She felt tense yet calm at the same time 😃

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 21 February 2017 at 3:57 PM

@slyriolu @chicachicken

Willow's grip on her staff was getting loose, only because it was literally too long to properly carry.
Eventually her staff quickly detracted into a cylinder again. "You know, if you think you can defeat me in a fight, then you're just a plain coward, not facin' me headon!"

Eventually the glow cloud began to hover over the Quadrant, causing darkness to loom over as well.

"Huh? What's..." Willow's eyes was the only thing that glowed. "Night vision... On?" Figures. It wasn't night, and she never had night vision in the first place. It was just Willow's way of intimidation. "But you still think that your measly tornados can push me? You're kidding, right?"

Minerva felt blinded by the darkness. As a human, her vision was literally pathetic. If only she had night vision. She could see, though - it wasn't like she was blind during the evenings.
"Is anybody there?" She yelled out.

Male
264 posts

slyriolu • 21 February 2017 at 4:35 PM

Zura soon made a depressed sigh 'Can you not take a hint? Also I'm done now she can see just stay higher.' Zura thought. The fear tactic clearly working on him. He guessed he should be annoying and tire her out. If that failed and somehow she brung him down back to the ground he could always use puppy eyes and try that.
(Why do you think I like using my new anthro character.)
@chicachicken

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 21 February 2017 at 4:46 PM

@slyriolu (Please, ping me. It's not that hard.)

"You're an annoying animal," was the first thing that Willow had said. "I wonder why nobody had decided to put you down yet." She joked, before putting her staff away. "I'll handle that, then!" Electricity started surging through Willow's hands.

Niral heard so many yelling in their head. It was getting worse. The glow cloud was above the island already.

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 21 February 2017 at 7:58 PM

@nightmaremoon12 @thebrokenvibe @slyriolu @chickachicken

Elise realized that Flara was made magma and embers. She decided to head to Avia. It seemed like a good choice because she didn't hear many people in the distance when using her powers. Trudging down the road, she fingered her necklace. "How did I get this," she asked herself. A few fragments of memory came to her, particularly a pretty golden hair girl. Sister, she believed.
~~~
Eliza walked to the sector dividing Aquia and Naturae. She sat down, not knowing what to do. Idly, she picked some grass and started weaving. A small basket started to appear. She gave a satisfied smile when it was done. The she started to collect moss and dry it.

Male
264 posts

slyriolu • 21 February 2017 at 8:08 PM

@nightmaremoon12 @thebrokenvibe @panda9983 @chickachicken

Zura looked above him he glided down a decent way away from Willow for he could make somewhat of an escape. 'Please this time I'm giving the best hints if I do try to write something you'll just imale me with that staff and a building and me in between.' He thought. Zura waved again hoping it would work. It was ethier this and it worked or he just fly away to a tree and try to see what will happen.

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 21 February 2017 at 9:04 PM

@panda9983 @nightmaremoon12 @slyriolu @chicachicken

Lethon tensed, he had seen this cloud before. Had sensed the power radiating from it. The last time he had gotten too close he had split, and he wasn't too fond of encountering the cloud again.

"It is a magnificent structure. But we rather like our current existence. Makes life a bit easier when you don't have to worry about your partner." he said, "So that said, we will be off." he added nervously.

Mehanes whipped her head around, her voice growing cold. "Stay and watch the cloud. It isn't getting any closer. Not from what I can tell." she was practically shouting now, the sound of the wind now becoming near unbearable as the thing got closer.

Lethon watched her warily before shaking his head. "We can see somethings going on in the distance. Best to check it out. Don't want trouble arising." he intervened, before he all but ran down the steps of the structure.

He hadn't exactly lied, he did see a few figures in what looked like a fight. But they seemed to all but stop when he had spoken. Or at least he thought they did before the sky was blotted out by that blasted cloud.

He never could see that well in the dark.

Deleted • 21 February 2017 at 9:10 PM

Leah saw the clouds. She was getting somewhat scared. She could here a voice but she didn't know who the voice belonged to. But she didn't care. As long as she was alive.

@thebrokenvibe
@panda9983
@nightmaremoon12
@slyriolu

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 22 February 2017 at 12:50 AM

@slyriolu

"Hmph." Willow said as she planted her staff on the ground, sitting on it, and raised herself to Zura's altitude. "You think you're so good, not responding to my questions." She chided.
"Well, are you going to respond or not? Just sign or something if you're uncomfortable speaking in front of me!"

Eventually the agonizing pain stopped, and Niral felt a headache.
"It's here. The spirits... I..." They collapsed on the ground before they could make a word.

Minerva barely felt any change going on in Flara, due to the bright and active fire and city. But above her was tons of glow clouds, and with it, came, ironically, darkness.

Eventually the grounds below began to quietly rumble, with every interval becoming slightly stronger, to the point where it became noticable enough.

Male
264 posts

slyriolu • 22 February 2017 at 5:53 AM

Zura didn't really know sign luanguage so he guessed he should do charades. In the middle of a storm of darkness. Zura clenched his index and thumb together and traced his mouth with the two fingers. Then Zura shook his head. By the actions of Willow at the moment this was going to be a very VERY long game of charades.
@nightmaremoon12
@chicachicken
@thebrokenvibe
@panda9983

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 22 February 2017 at 6:02 AM

@slyriolu

"Mute, eh?" Willow said impatiently. "Hey, as long as your looking like a fool while spraying it, I'm capable of understanding." She could barely see the signage, but she was able to comprehend. "You're a cool thing, aren't you?" Eventually her staff started to fall on the ground as Willow landed at a tree branch.
"Shaking?! An earthquake out of the blue? How...?" She got out of the tree branch and picked up her staff.
"I hate to interrupt our little conversation, but there's something that needed to be picked up again. See ya." Willow mused as she walked away from Zura.

Male
264 posts

slyriolu • 22 February 2017 at 7:16 AM

Zura waved at her bye 'Wow she got it that fast? Shes really surprising to say the least first she was trying to kill me now she just gave me a complement.' Zura was a bit confused. He soon glided down to touch the ground only to hover since the ground was shaking. Zura soon traveled around still looking at what was above him.
@Nightmaremoon12
@chicachicken
@thebrokenvibe
@panda9983

Deleted • 22 February 2017 at 11:37 AM

@slyriolu
@nightmaremoon12
@panda9983
@thebrokenvibe

Leah thought she heard a rustling noise. Leah said in a cautious voice, "Who is there?" She hoped she isn't getting ambushed. At this point she wants to go home. She had to many things on her mind.

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 23 February 2017 at 5:17 AM

(Sorry for not posting earlier. I was in a emotional situation. Please understand.)

Willow extended the staff and hopping multiple times on it to get a better view of the island.
Or at least she thought she would until she realized that it was too dark.

Soon enough, she found pillars of darkness land on the highest points of each sector - Flara's volcano, Avia's temple, Naturae's giant ruin, and a spike of ground from Aquia.

"What..." Eventually Willow got hit by something, and fell nearby Leah, landing safely in a bush. Her staff fell nearby.
"Darn it! Where's my staff?" She scanned the area, but she just found a kitsune.
"Kitsunes, does she shapeshift to trick her enemies?" Willow mumbled.

Deleted • 23 February 2017 at 6:43 AM

@nightmaremoon12
@slyriolu
@thebrokenvibe
@panda9983

Leah said, "I don't trick people like that." "I just do it when I feel like I need protection." "Here, I will shapeshift back to human form." " You are looking for your staff?" "I think I found it, here."

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 24 February 2017 at 1:02 AM

@chicachicken

"Thanks, fox." Willow rolled her eyes as she picked up her staff, heading to the boundary between Aquia and Naturae via staff hopping.
Eventually she saw somebody, and was curious about them. It was unusual to see a person just sit around, but it looks like they were busy.
@panda9983
"Uh? What are you doing here, sitting around and not doing anything?" Willow asked. "It's literally darkness in this area, so I don't see your point in trying to sit down in darkness."

Minerva eventually found herself staring at a pillar of darkness on top of Flara's volcano. The pillar began to summon creatures created out of solid shadow, and there were shadow creatures mixed with lava and fire coming out of the pillow as well. She thought she saw a figure of a spirit come out of the volcano, but she felt like she was dreaming.
"What's going on?! Why are there just pillars, outta the blue!"

Deleted • 24 February 2017 at 6:56 AM

@nightmaremoon12

Leah said, "Your welcome." "Bye." Leah continued to explore the island. She was amazed on hw beautiful it was. I Leah thinks, "I wish this would never end."

Male
264 posts

slyriolu • 24 February 2017 at 7:05 AM

@nightmaremoon12
Zura saw the spirit coming out of the volcano and scattered away from it. Zura has seen this chaos before but not in this big of an area he didn't know what to do. He pulled out his tonfas mostly as a fear tactic for the shadow creatures. 'I should have stayed back...' Zura thought.

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 24 February 2017 at 6:08 PM

@chicachicken @slyriolu @panda9983 @thebrokenvibe

Eventually shadow apparitions ambush both Zura and Leah on all sides.

Minerva eventually grabbed her gunblade, and started to run towards the shadow beings, trying to get rid of them.
"What's with these creatures?! They're bugging me, that's for sure." She attempted to slice and shoot them, but they keep coming back, as if they were immune to the bullets.