Alola rp ~ Memories

in Roleplaying

Gender Fluid
601 posts

audrei9 • 19 February 2017 at 9:13 PM

One hundred years after the events of Pokémon Sun and Moon, another generation of trainers are on the rise. The tapus are still looking after the four islands, and everything is as it should be.

There are hints of something sinister beneath the surface, but signs are often overlooked.....

This is the roleplay topic for the roleplay idea started by emeraldstar. The signups topic is right here: http://eggcave.com/forums/topic/63370

@doyoueverwonder
@sharky83014

Deleted • 25 February 2017 at 9:23 PM

@audrei9
@sharky83014

Meli yawned as she wriggled in her bed. "Rrr?" she said, as she went looking for Laura and Max. "Oops! I almost forgot something!" she thought.

Quickly Meli scurried over to the table and pawed down the top hat and monocle. The top hat flopped onto her head and Meli propped the monocle into place.

"Perfect!" Meli thought aloud.

Now where were Max and Laura?

Gender Fluid
601 posts

audrei9 • 28 February 2017 at 6:37 PM

@doyoueverwonder

Where the heck was that light coming from?

Laura was still in bed as the blinding rays of sunlight seeped through the window. She was so tired she could barely move, and yet the light was so bright in her face she could have sworn it was afternoon. Mabye she shouldn't have fallen asleep so late last night.
Still a bit blurry after waking up, her brain began to function. Something seemed wrong.
If it was already so bright, then why hadn't her alarm clock waken her up?
Laura forced herself to fully open her eyes and glance at the alarm clock beside her.

4:47am.

A chill shot down Laura's spine and in a flash she was sitting up in bed. What the heck was going on? Something was DEFINATELY wrong.
"Max? Meli?" she called, instinctively reaching for her two pokemon Blade and Luna who were still both sealed securely in their pokeballs. She had a feeling she might need to defend herself very soon...

Deleted • 28 February 2017 at 7:07 PM

@audrei9 @sharky83014

Meli walked through the house and heard Laura calling for her.
"Squeak!" Meli yelped as she made her way toward Laura.

She padded over to her bedroom door and pawed it open. When Meli saw that Laura was sitting up in the bed.

Meli jumped onto the bed with a huff. Here she was!

Gender Fluid
601 posts

audrei9 • 28 February 2017 at 8:31 PM

@doyoueverwonder

"Woah, Meil!" exclaimed Laura. "What's got you so pumped up? Did the strange light wake you up as well? I hope it's not team Skull..."

She petted Meli for a moment, then carefully got out of bed still in her pajamas. Making sure she didn't make any noise, she crept over to the window and opened it a crack.

The light was so bright that it took Laura's eyes several moments to adjust to the light. There was the strangest looking pokemon Laura had ever seen in the backyard, and it appeared to be charging energy.
http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/d/d2/796Xurkitree.png
"OMG! Meli, there's a legendary pokemon in our backyard! What the heck is it doing?"
Just then, a yellow blur flashed past. Instantly Xurkitree let loose with the biggest thunderbolt Laura had ever seen, which only just missed the other pokemon.
"What the...?"
The second pokemon came to a halt. At first Laura thought it was a gigantic bird head, but then it opened up and she gasped in shock. It was tapu koko!!

"Meli!" Laura turned to her pet. "Tapu Koko is under attack, but I've got no idea what to do!"

Deleted • 12 March 2017 at 5:25 PM

@audrei9

"Rawr!!!" Meli stood up on her legs and tried to run toward Tapu Koko.

As soon as Meli reached Tapu Koko, Meli bit the strange-looking pokemon on it's black, rubbery leg.

"Grr!" she yowled at the pokemon.

Gender Fluid
601 posts

audrei9 • 14 March 2017 at 7:37 AM

@doyoueverwonder

"No, Meli! Get back! I think I know what that thing is!"
Laura whistled loudly as she tried to call back her pet. The creature made a grating call and swiped at beloved Meli with it's whiplike appendages, but missed.

Just then Tapu Koko gave a shrill cry and dived at the stranger again, who only just managed to avoid her attack. Bolts of lightning followed them as they battled, moving so fast that Laura could only just make out their shapes.
"Oh no! If only I had a ground type pokemon, I could help Tapu Koko!"

Just then, Max came out of the house, still in his pajamas. "What the..." his eyes widened in shock at the sight of the two legendaries.

"Help!" Laura dived for cover as yet another lightning bolt flashed before her. It struck dangerously close to where she was standing, leaving a smoking black crater in the grass.
"They only just appeared here! I've got no idea what the other one is called, it looks like a freaking alien!"
"It probably it! Stay away from it!"

Max picked up a rock and hurled it at Xurxitree. It hit the creature right in the face.... if it even had a face.
Xurxitree roared with fury and aimed a lightning bolt at the house.
"RUN!" yelled Max, and the twins scattered in different directions.
The bolt of lightning slammed into the side of the house with full force. A ton of fractured bricks and dust was sent flying into the sky, resulting in a crash that echoed accross the open fields and sea.