Looking for a role play partner

in Roleplaying

93 posts

secreteggent • 21 February 2017 at 4:35 PM

Hello! Like the title says, I am looking for a role play partner! I think I would like to have it take place over mail, but if you would prefer it be on the boards that's cool too. I'm looking for a pretty chill experience, so my replies probably won't be the fastest.

I don't really like role playing animals or fandoms, but besides that I'm up for almost anything! I really like developing plots and/or settings with my partners so we would really be able to explore new ideas if you want!

Feel free to contact me or ping me here if you think you're interested!

Edit// I forgot to mention that I am open to having multiple role play partners and very much enjoy doing so! 😃

Female
313 posts

playdate • 21 February 2017 at 4:37 PM

@secreteggent
I'll join if you want.

93 posts

secreteggent • 21 February 2017 at 4:40 PM

@playdate
Cool! So would you rather it be on the boards or over mail?

Female
313 posts

playdate • 21 February 2017 at 4:42 PM

@secreteggent
Is mail okay?

93 posts

secreteggent • 21 February 2017 at 4:43 PM

@playdate
Definitely! I'll send you a message now

Female
313 posts

playdate • 21 February 2017 at 4:43 PM

@secreteggent
K thanks

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 21 February 2017 at 4:50 PM

@secreteggent
I could roleplay too; if it's okay. Although, @playdate asked first.
I can be backup? 😸

93 posts

secreteggent • 21 February 2017 at 4:52 PM

@flowerlynx
I'm totally up for role playing with multiple partners so you don't even need to be a backup! Would you prefer mail or the boards?

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 21 February 2017 at 4:53 PM

@secreteggent
Mail. 😸

Male
264 posts

slyriolu • 22 February 2017 at 2:05 PM

@secreteggent

Is everyone fine with a fantasy rp I have a plot it revolves around a small concept I call Oro the force that lingers after death.

93 posts

secreteggent • 22 February 2017 at 2:50 PM

@slyriolu

A fantasy role play sounds fun and I would love to hear the plot! Do you prefer it be on the boards or over mail?

Male
264 posts

slyriolu • 22 February 2017 at 5:54 PM

Mail here's the plot sorta
Oro (or-o) the force that lingers after death, some people think it's just a myth. Others don't even have a clue what it even it (Us). Some think Oro is just another way to say Ghost. Some worship it and truly believe it's real they even go as far as protecting dead bodies in battle and burying them in places where their Oro can travel with ease. But in some cases if an oro is strong enough they can reincarnate in the same form and world they once were or the same form and a different world, some are changed species and world. There is no reason for this and it's really rare. So now there are a few strong oro beings being hunted down by the acolytes (the oro beings (us the characters don't have a clue that they are.) wanting to take their oro and manifest it into more of them.
@secreteggent

Deleted • 22 February 2017 at 7:08 PM

@secreteggent are you still accepting rp buddies? If so I can help 😊

93 posts

secreteggent • 22 February 2017 at 7:15 PM

@chicachicken

Yeah I'm still accepting rp buddies! Would you be more interested in mail or boards?

Deleted • 22 February 2017 at 7:16 PM

@secreteggent either would be fine 😊 I can't decide 😋

93 posts

secreteggent • 22 February 2017 at 7:18 PM

@chicachicken

I prefer mail so I'll send you a message!

Deleted • 22 February 2017 at 7:18 PM

@secreteggent alright 😸

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 23 February 2017 at 12:12 AM

@secreteggent

Hello! I do a mix of fantasy and sci-fi roleplays, mostly fantasy roleplays! You probably know who I was from the Gifted High RP. Does that ring a bell?

93 posts

secreteggent • 23 February 2017 at 12:21 AM

@nightmaremoon12

I do remember you from the gifted high rp! Tbh I'm more surprised that you remember me. A fantasy role play sounds pretty fun right now. Do you prefer the boards or mail?

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 23 February 2017 at 1:30 AM

@secreteggent Either works.