what prizes? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
893 posts

murfijs • 23 February 2017 at 9:49 AM

quests shall be like when you need a creature species which can be sent to somewhere.and return in a day.and you get rewards.and there shall be rare quests that show up rarely.seasonal quests for some seasons.common quests which are rlly common.

Female
416 posts

icedmagma • 23 February 2017 at 12:25 PM

@murfijs
I love this idea! I think it would also be cool if it had an effect on the the creatures' happiness level

Female
893 posts

murfijs • 23 February 2017 at 1:55 PM

@icedmagma yeah

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 23 February 2017 at 2:18 PM

@murfijs
For example, if you send them on a quest, they lose... let's say... 15 happiness. And the creatures have to be evolved, or something like that.

Female
416 posts

icedmagma • 23 February 2017 at 2:25 PM

@murfijs
I was thinking it could raise happiness XD It makes me think they'll enjoy going on an adventure
But I like the idea of it having to be evolved

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 23 February 2017 at 2:35 PM

@icedmagma
Maybe, but you would be able to send them out on quests repetitively, and gain things from doing it. This way, it's more limited (so you can't have infinite money or prizes).

Female
416 posts

icedmagma • 23 February 2017 at 2:52 PM

@flowerlynx
Well, they could set a limit without having it be so your creature's happiness goes down. Like, the quests could be daily or even weekly
That's just my thoughts though 😋

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 23 February 2017 at 2:53 PM

@icedmagma
I agree with that more. You could send your pet out once a day, maybe, like the asteroid (it has daily attempts)?

Female
416 posts

icedmagma • 23 February 2017 at 2:55 PM

@flowerlynx
Exactly! And then the creature you send could also get increased happiness from the quest. That way, even if the prize isn't great, at least your creature is happy

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 23 February 2017 at 2:56 PM

@icedmagma
Yep! Teamwork. 😸
This is getting better.