Creature Suggestion: Nadroc

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Deleted • 24 February 2017 at 8:09 PM

Hi! Another suggestion from me lmao, this time it's with bae @sony

I'd prefer this being a CSP creature, but maybe that's just me--
Link: http://i.imgur.com/pHepiFb.png

I haven't decided on the colors yet, tho I'll update the link when I get to color it 😊
First - 300 clicks
Second - 900 clicks
Last - 1500 clicks

#creaturesuggestion

About Nadroc eggs:

Despite its soft, feathery texture, Nadrae (plural of Nadroc) eggs are very cold to touch regardless of where the egg is found. Nadrae eggs are so soft that when dropped, it would bounce off instead of breaking.

Nobody has witnessed a Nadroc egg hatching, and thus, became an interesting topic for the SAR center to study about.

About Nadroc:

Nadrae are mysterious and solitary creatures, it would even be considered rare to see an Arkian having one in his home as no one knows where to get them (some claimed that they just literally appeared out of nowhere). However, it doesn't necessarily mean that these creatures are not fond of people. On the contrary, they are very gentle. Their bodies are also very soft that it's said to be softer than a plush toy's.

Researchers, however, are still not sure whether or not Nadrae are a new species of dragon because past experiments showed that Nadrae has a similar genetic makeup with Dongelic.

feedback are greatly appreciated! 😊

pings ❤️
@poof
@fakeworld
@pjbuzzy
@kitty999

17 posts

murasakibaraatsushi • 24 February 2017 at 8:10 PM

❤️

Deleted • 24 February 2017 at 8:13 PM

pings ❤️
@sarahzafirah (hngg hi)
@polaroid
@ricefishie
@chapus2009
@ifi123

Female
250 posts

ifi123 • 24 February 2017 at 8:20 PM

@shun-m

Ooh, thanks for pinging me on this new suggestion! You've made so many cool ones, and this one is no exception! I think the second stage is my favorite 😊 I love the way you drew the head (especially those long, wing-like feathers) and the tail 😸 Are it's wings supposed to be the forelimbs?

Deleted • 24 February 2017 at 8:48 PM

@ifi123
Ahh, thank you! I don't know where and why I have so many ideas all i know is that I have to draw them before I forget what they are hAHAHAHHA I'm glad you liked it!! ❤️
I don't usually draw 'dragon' like critters, because I'm not yet used to drawing them, hng. And yes, it's their forelimbs!!! 😊

pings ❤️
@demons
@icedragon3000
@spiritkoi
@lykhaos117 ❤️

Female
491 posts

icedragon3000 • 24 February 2017 at 8:52 PM

@shun-m Looks very cute. I like it.^^

Female
2,301 posts

lykhaos117 • 24 February 2017 at 8:53 PM

@shun-m

Thanks for the ping! ❤️

I love how floofy and cute it looks~!!! ❤️ So soft. I wanna pick up the first stage and cuddle it and swing it around. ❤️❤️❤️ And I love how the eggs are bouncy and how you draw the feathers and fuzzy parts. The facial expressions look sweet and curious. 😊

1,696 posts

cookiemonster • 24 February 2017 at 8:55 PM

looovee it❤️😸

Deleted • 24 February 2017 at 8:56 PM

@icedragon3000
thank you ❤️ i'm glad you liked it!
@lykhaos117
no problem, bb! ❤️
the first stage is my personal favorite too aahhh ;u;
yess!! i wanted to make them look innocent hAH i'm glad i managed to pull it off ;;;;; thank you for the feedback bae!

pings ❤️
@stagfire hi there!
@poptarts
@chloelove

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 24 February 2017 at 9:01 PM

@shun-m
Thanks for the ping. I actually quite like this. It actually SO reminds me of the furrep. We have so many cat creatures here c> Love the feathery, damp feel. I almost think a light green, blue and purple feel with silver and white. Idk.The name fits the last stage PERFECTLY x3 It seems so royal. Awesome suggestion!

Deleted • 24 February 2017 at 9:07 PM

@shun-m so pretty ^^

827 posts

nine • 24 February 2017 at 9:09 PM

@shun-m
You're surprisingly quick to get all of these incredible-looking creature suggestions out! I'm just loving this adorable creature! 😃

The description is a bit intriguing, but I think the Nadroc still needs a little more depth to it. Also, for the colors, I'd recommend going with a few soft pastel ones to really give it a stuffed animal Dongelic-like feeling. 😊

Non-binary
3,621 posts

asi • 24 February 2017 at 9:15 PM

@shun-m

I love it, great art! I'd want to see it most with cream and green colors ouo

Deleted • 24 February 2017 at 9:17 PM

@ricefishie
i tend to draw quickly hAHAHAHHA

as for the description, i agree with you! well, i'm waiting for my friend's insight about it hehe that's why ; u ;
nonetheless!! i'm happy that you liked it! and yeah, i was thinking about going with pastel pink and yellow or baby blue plus white or smth hehe ; u ;

pings ❤️
@sunfire103
@flowerlynx
@iridescence
@armaggendondoll

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 24 February 2017 at 9:24 PM

@shun-m
I do quite like the creature. It is a nice, clean looking picture, and I appreciate that. Although I agree, pastel colours would work a little bit better with the style of the creature itself.
The descriptions also look good, it is a very creative style of writing.

Non-binary
1,318 posts

raccoon • 24 February 2017 at 9:40 PM

@shun-m

Definitely support! I love all the stages. Can't wait to see them with some color!

A few color ideas I had, if you dont mind me throwing out my two cents. ^.^ Posting them as hex codes because it's easier.

Maybe a soft purple like this? #E8BEFA
Or a warm yellow? #FFFBAD
Ohh a bright turquoise looks nice too! #ADFFD7

Deleted • 24 February 2017 at 11:46 PM

pings ❤️
@silvershadow
@lunacharm1037
@teddy267
@mairbear

Male
2,762 posts

fakeworld • 24 February 2017 at 11:53 PM

@shun-m
#IMHEREFORTHIS

Male
1,503 posts

sony • 24 February 2017 at 11:54 PM

@shun-m

Wait o-o please remove my name from the first post o-o
i swear i helped with nothing in this creation T___T
why am i up there? xD
thank you though! :c
i really appreciate you!

this is great per usual. xD
and like i said, and would say it again, this thing needs zero colors on it to compliment its purity lol. xD but yeah i do agree with some users saying that the pastel colors would do this just fine, maybe some pastel blue? xD because it's sorta related to the dongelic? xD
idek .______.

i also like how the plural form is Nadrae :') it's so satisfyingly mythical. xD

wo!
go y'all. xD

Female
2,914 posts

mairbear • 24 February 2017 at 11:58 PM

@shun-m

Awww love the idea and and the drawings. I really like the the first stage ❤️ And I gotta point the last one looks kinda contorted uncomfortably? Perhaps because you ran out of paper space? XD

I think blended and soft colours with a bit of a silky sheen would fit the critter well if you're looking for any colour suggestions ^^

Deleted • 25 February 2017 at 12:24 AM

pings ❤️
@nightmaremoon12
@serendiipitious
@leafmelody
@ida92
@cutiecupcake

Deleted • 25 February 2017 at 12:36 AM

@shun-m
I think this is an amazing suggestion!!!! 😃
I could see this easily being a event creature or cc pet. ❤️
Or at very least a cave monthly. 😊 I really love the description, I'm not really the best at them. 😋
I also adore the art for this creature. ❤️ 😸

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 25 February 2017 at 12:43 AM

@shun-m
Woah woah woah that looks freaking awesome 😃 If it's a CSP ahahhaha Imma dead x-x Aka. BROKE XD PS. I don't really read descriptions ahahah ^^;

Female
893 posts

murfijs • 25 February 2017 at 5:44 AM

@shun-m cool can it be cave critter plz

Deleted • 25 February 2017 at 6:17 AM

pings ❤️
@dragrawr
@black
@jellyfish
@metaphor
@silverspent

17 posts

murasakibaraatsushi • 25 February 2017 at 7:39 AM

❤️

Deleted • 25 February 2017 at 7:45 AM

@stagfire
haha i agree, but this isn't supposed to look like a cat tho hAHAHAH
i'd try those colors out! and thank you, i'm glad you liked it ❤️

@asi
aahhh thank you!!! i'm glad you liked it ❤️

@fakeworld
bb!!!!!!! heheheheheheheh in the end i wasn't able to color it ... i can't pick plus im a lazy bum buuuhhh jrhbfrf orz

@sony
HAHAHAHA well, if you can add smth to the desc that would be great, but if none then that's okay too.
pssh staph u, it's okay 😋
and tbh, i'd leave it as it is for now, bc i might ruin it with my horrible coloring skills HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA sighs

@mairbear
/////whispers
it's a really flexible critter --- HAHAHAHHA jk jk i'm glad you liked it! and yess i'm looking for possible colors to use, i'd keep that in mind once i'm brave enough to color it HAHAHAHHAHA

Female
1,153 posts

oscines • 25 February 2017 at 7:45 AM

@shun-m

Wow this is absolutely amazing. Way too cute to be a monthly so you're correct on the CSP thing. Gorgeous creature!!!!! ❤️

Deleted • 25 February 2017 at 7:52 AM

@flowerlynx
thank you! i'm thinking of pastel colors too, just can't pick which one to use and what palette to choose ahhhh HAHAHHA but i'm glad you liked it!

@raccoon
omg that shade of yellow and turquoise really tempts me HAHAHAHHA i think i'd go a little lighter on the purple hmmmmm, but still it's a good color!!!
i'd try those out when i'm brave enough to color it HAHAHAHA glad you liked it tho, thank you for the support! ❤️

@demons
thank you! i'm not good with writing descriptions myself, so i feel like there's still smth missing with the stuff i wrote hAH but anyway, i'm glad you liked it!

@leafmelody
bruh i'm broke too HAHAHAHAH if it gets to be a monthly critter i wouldn't mind XD

@cutiecupcake
aww thank you!!! ❤️ if this gets made as csp i would love to hoard them but lmao that's impossible orz

Deleted • 25 February 2017 at 8:38 AM

@shun-m it's so awesome! ❤️