User Appreciation Topic

in General

Cis Female
620 posts

armageddondoll • 25 February 2017 at 2:49 PM

So, I thought about making this topic for awhile, for everyone to thank users on here. Whether it was someone who helped you get a dream creature, a friend, someone who was kind or understanding, or just someone who makes your day a little brighter on here, here is where you can thank them!

While we can thank each other in messages, or on walls, I like the idea of having a topic like this where it can bring people together. Where we can see what other users have done for each other and pay it forward, or remember to do all things in kindness.

With that said, there are a few users I would like to thank, some for helping me with dream creatures, with reviving my lost babies, for being kind and thoughtful, and for just being phenomenal people in general ♡
(Apologies for unwanted pings!)

@muppet
@poof
@demons
@_black3333_
@coldplay
@belle
@lyricgeek
@jardoz
@fluxycookeh
@goldensunsdragon
@chloelove
@dafni

And of course all of our lovely Staff ♡
(Again, sorry for unwanted pings!)

@Ian
@orderedchaos
@jazzyleia
@april__
@mastergemma
@meteroid

Thank someone who has made your Egg Cave experience worthwhile ♡

Female
3,795 posts

sparklefox • 25 February 2017 at 3:12 PM

@armageddondoll - A topic like this is a great idea, in my opinion. Thank you for making this.

Anyway, I'd like to thank @gracem for being one of the greatest friends I've had over the years on this site. You brightened up each and every day with the conversations we always had together. You loved to gift me things such as creatures, which I was very grateful for. Hopefully you felt the same with the gifts I sent myself, huh? I'd love to see you return to this site one day, too. That would truly make my entire week.

Cis Female
620 posts

armageddondoll • 25 February 2017 at 5:50 PM

@sparklefox

Thanks! I'm glad you like it 😊 I figured it was about time we had a topic to show our appreciation for each other on EC.