K-Pop fans~~?

in Chit-Chat

Female
4 posts

blesshoseok • 26 February 2017 at 9:49 AM

New player here, and I was searching for other kpop fans, and turns out the discussions are pretty dead TvT

Sooo any kpop fans here?

I'm a huge ARMY, but I'm recently getting into SF9, Seventeen, Got7 and Red Velvet! I'm kinda wanting to make friends lol.

Non-binary
255 posts

coldrain • 26 February 2017 at 1:20 PM

@blesshoseok ayyy i've waiting forever for somebody else to bring up kpop!

I'm not really a huge bts person though i do think they're drop dead gorgeous and those dance moves are out of this world (and i super love blood, sweat and tears (like so much i dont know why) and spring day), but im more into Dean, Block B (i super like Zicos solo stuff and Kyungs just as much!), Crush, ToppDogg (absolutely adore these) and BigBang (not been into these as much as Block B but still adore them. The only girl group I really listen to is Blackpink whom i totally love.

So we don't have much in common musically, but i dont mind checking out the ones you're into if you check mine out!

Female
4 posts

blesshoseok • 27 February 2017 at 5:49 AM

@coldrain
I'm definitely ready to expand my music playlist! 😊
I've only heard 2 of Block B's songs so far (Her and Yesterday, which I really like!)
For BigBang, I've only really listened to Fxxk it and its so so so catchy.
I also like Blackpik's style of music, but I don't listen to their songs often.

Tbh I think I'm quite a noob when it comes to Kpop in general, and I'm only a hardcore fan of BTS and a casual listener to everything else haha...
How long have you been a kpop fan? I started liking Kpop in Dec 2015 so I'm quite new I guess, compared to lots of other people.