Write a Story from Songs

in User Contests & Giveaways

Is the Music Choice Good?

Female
66 posts

loe_kee • 3 March 2017 at 11:37 AM

Hey, if anyone likes writing stories or wants to have a go at this they're more than welcome!

Choose a song from the albums below or a song you like that inspires you to write a short piece and post it below! Entries are to be at least 5 paragraphs to qualify for a prize. Each qualifying entry will win 5,000 EC and at my discretion I can award contestants up to 20,000 EC when I really enjoy their writing.

I'm not picky on what you write about but for somewhere to start, a short scene or world-building narrative is always welcome!

Rules:
-Follow EggCave rules, as always.
-[There is absolutely under no circumstances stealing or plagiarism to be tolerated. If anyone would rather, I accept entries in PM's where you can be sure no one will steal your story. As I expect many entries will be short, I hope this will not be a problem but the warning is here, nonetheless]
-There is no topic/genre you have to adhere to, have fun with this. Just write whatever the music brings to mind. 😊
-Any violence or romance must be kept very light, or subtly eluded to.
-Only three or more paragraphs apply for the 5,000+ EC. Note that the wording is 'paragraphs' not 'lines'. (I will demand that a paragraph include at least 3 sentences, though they can go much longer than that. Whatever you feel necessary. The exclusion to this rule is dialogue, as each new person speaking will start a new paragraph)
-I will say there's no limit to how many entries you post, but I hold the right to change this rule or decide to stop giving a user reward money at my own discretion. You may post three safely before this threatens to come into effect and I will give a warning before this happens. If a user is questioning whether this will happen, feel free to ask about it, I don't bite 😊 [Unless you're asking me multiple times, then I might 😃]
-Have fun!

~Song Suggestions by 'Album - Artist'~

Miracles - Thomas Bergerson ❤️
Sun - Thomas Bergerson
Illusions - Thomas Bergerson ❤️
Skyworld - Two Steps From Heck (other word) ❤️
Archangel - Two Steps From Heck
Vanquish - Two Steps From Heck
Iron Poetry - Really Slow Motion
Elevation - Really Slow Motion
Battle Angel - Really Slow Motion ❤️

❤️'s are absolute favorites, though all albums are amazing 😃