Would you want to have color potions for creatures? (Multiple answers allowed.)

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 3 March 2017 at 3:06 PM

If this has been suggested before, sorry I've not really seen it anywhere. I think that certain colors on creatures tend to look very nice and pretty awesome too. So my suggestion is if you do like certain colors on certain creatures that we have a color potion that we could possibly be able to get from the Cash Shop and then change the color of your creature. Like for example I like pink, and the green color on mos and shillas is very nice. I also think it'd be nice for ppl to want to have their cove specialized with certain colors if they like. Mind you, this won't change the values of your creatures just cause of the color change. Everyone likes their cove to look awesome and pretty so why not throw some color into it. Whether you agree, or not you can post your opinions right here in this topic. Color potions could be like 50 cc which is very affordable. Also color removal potions to get it back to normal.

50 cc for color and color removal potions

@Ian
@mairbear
@sony
@valorie100
@silverserpent
@spiritkeeper5

Female
416 posts

icedmagma • 3 March 2017 at 3:32 PM

@chloelove
I actually think this is a nice idea. Anybody who likes it can get one, and people who want their creatures to stay the same don't have to get one, so I feel like no matter what side of this you're on, you have no real reason to dislike it. Although there should also be a color removal potion for if you want your creature to go back to normal lol XD

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 3 March 2017 at 5:24 PM

@icedmagma

Oh yeah sure, I just didn't really think about the removal of colors at the time, but it makes sense.

Female
416 posts

icedmagma • 3 March 2017 at 5:45 PM

@chloelove
Well it would be nice to have, if say you get a colored creature in a trade from someone else, but you don't necessarily want it colored

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 3 March 2017 at 5:46 PM

@icedmagma

Yeah I edited my post to add the removal potions as well. Not everyone likes the same color tho, LOL

395 posts

gogetavegito2498 • 3 March 2017 at 6:04 PM

@chloelove This would be really awesome. But if you change your like for say macbot pink and you like it, well people might say I'm interested in your macbot but I don't like it's color I'll find someone with the color I like and that's CC or EC lost because of the color. But that's just my opinion. I still really like it ^-^

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 3 March 2017 at 6:09 PM

@gogetavegito2498

That's why I have the color removal potions too. You can keep it the original color, or change it back to that. And it's not much if cc if it's just 50 cc lost which isn't that much. You don' t even have to change your pets color it's just an option that could interest ppl in case they like to color code, or have a different kind of colored creature. And thanks for your opinion.

Female
1,323 posts

promise • 3 March 2017 at 7:48 PM

@chloelove
Yah I have seen this before. It looks quite nice. Creatures can have different chorma packs for diversity.

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 3 March 2017 at 7:53 PM

@promise

Chroma packs, never heard of that, but it sounds interesting. I know on other critter sites they have creatures in so many colors and it's so hard to pick LOL But certain colors really do capture the eyes. Also if you just loved 1 color wouldn't it be cool to have them in that color? Thanks for sharing too!

Female
1,323 posts

promise • 3 March 2017 at 7:57 PM

@chloelove
Here is an example: http://am.leagueoflegends.com/image?f=http://news.cdn.leagueoflegends.com/public/images/articles/2015/april_2015/CAN/Lucian_base_chromapack.png&resize=640:

Yes it would be great and you can make patterns with different colors 😊

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 3 March 2017 at 8:01 PM

@promise

Oh wow! That's such a cool example and awesome too!!! I like the way the characters look. So yeah you really do get my point and where I'm coming from. I'm not just blowing smoke up the chimney and making some woo woo suggestion here LOL