I NEED HELP...IN MAKING THIS KIND OF GAME

in Help & Questions

So?

Male
16 posts

smurfymin21 • 6 March 2017 at 8:23 AM

WOW Egg Cave!

Im really inspired...

but could you describe the steps to create this kind of game??

Is there any payment needed to create it?

If there is how much at most?

Thank You
I shall try to promote this game to my friends
๐Ÿ˜Š

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 6 March 2017 at 9:36 AM

@smurfymin21

To create this game? EggCave is actually pretty complex, its run by a system of mods, workers, and yes there is a feature that requires real money. Are you talking about how you could make this type of game with like, a programming code? Then im useless here -_-

Male
16 posts

smurfymin21 • 6 March 2017 at 9:41 AM

Ok thank u

Non-binary
1,218 posts

degong • 6 March 2017 at 9:57 AM

@smurfymin21

Well, to actually make this game you'd need to learn HTML and Java (or is it JavaScript? I think it's Java) and code the game. HTML is the programming language for websites, but Java makes it intractable.
For the actual code? No idea. I guess learn by looking at the source code? xD (control + shift + C) I know there are websites that help with this kind of thing, so you could research. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Male
2,762 posts

fakeworld • 6 March 2017 at 10:02 AM

@smurfymin21
It can be a little expensive, depending on your budget, goals, etc. It could also be time-consuming, especially if you aren't motivated or determined. If you're unable to do these things yourself you'd have to pay for artists, developers, host/domain, and so on.

You'd also have to spend a lot of time trying to find the nich you want, perfecting it and making it innovative. To me, the virtual pet games that work and end up successful are those that can be addictive in any way. I'd just say do your research and brainstorm wellโค๏ธ

Male
16 posts

smurfymin21 • 6 March 2017 at 10:05 AM

Thx ๐Ÿ˜‰