Creature Suggestion: The Qatari (Season Creature)

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

What status should the Qatari hold?

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 7 March 2017 at 7:05 PM

Hi! And welcome to my newest creature suggestion: The Qatari, Creature of Seasons.

IMAGE [COLOR]: http://imgh.us/IMG_3342.jpg

Egg Description:
Qatari eggs are highly prized and easy to access, being available year round. The fur on a Qatari egg is meant to protect the creature inside from possible falls or attacks, and the ears on the egg are used by the Qatari to detect its surroundings.

Creature Description: Qataris are seen on every single place on Earth, being able to survive in scorching deserts and freezing tundras. Qataris highly influence the season based on their mood. A Qatari has the power to increase good harvest in autumn when happy, or unleash powerful blizzards when angry. Qataris are also highly protected by law, but the punishment for harming one is passed out by the Qatari itself. A historic incident happened once, when a group of pirates attacked a Qatari living on an island. The Qatari quickly healed, but the angry creature sent a raging hurricane to destroy the ship. Since then, a Qatari has never been harmed again. It is still unknown how Qataris manage to control the seasons, but nevertheless they make long living and loyal pets, for Qataris never die of old age.

If you have any suggestions, please let me know 😊

Mod Pings:
@Ian
@mastergemma
@jazzyleia

Thank you! 😊

Deleted • 7 March 2017 at 7:08 PM

@icesparkle22 It's amazing! ❀️ it should be madeπŸ˜ƒ

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 7 March 2017 at 7:10 PM

@chicachicken

Thanks so much! 😊

Other pings: sorry if you don't like them >.<
@skyfall4
@valorie100
@gogetavegito2498
@leafstarofskyclan

Deleted • 7 March 2017 at 7:11 PM

@icesparkle22 your welcome πŸ˜ƒ

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 7 March 2017 at 7:27 PM

@icesparkle22
Heeeeeeyy! ^^> ❀️ it's beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!! ❀️ that description is amazing..... ❀️

More pings, sorry friends! πŸ˜‹ I think you should check it out guys!

@cloudslay3r @ifi123 @wildirishrubyrose

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 7 March 2017 at 7:41 PM

@skyfall4

ty! ❀️

Female
8 posts

dragonpancakes673 • 7 March 2017 at 8:07 PM

I think this is wonderful! πŸ˜ƒ

Female
216 posts

wildirishrubyrose • 8 March 2017 at 10:45 AM

@icesparkle22 YESSSSSSSS!!!!!! I LOVE this creature suggestion, your artwork is so beautiful!!!

@ian PLEASE make this happen, just LOOK at it it's so beautiful it must be created!!!!! I NEED SOME OF THESE GUYS!!!!!

@skyfall4 Thank you for the ping, I love the creature - so, so, so beautiful!!!!!

@ifi123 (just in case you didn't catch Sky's ping!) YOU NEED TO SEE THIS BEAUTIFUL LITTLE CREATURE!!!!!!