"Extinct" species

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Do you like the extinct species?

13 posts

katnipplease • 8 March 2017 at 11:59 PM

I think it would be really cool if we had an event every year that lasted for a week that had all the "extinct" egg species in the cave. There are some really great ones and to give time a little limelight again wont hurt.

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 9 March 2017 at 12:11 AM

@katnipplease
While I am personally ok with re-releases a LOT of people are not. And it has been suggested many times before. A lot leading to arguments. Since there are also a lot that favor re-releases.
I am not ok with them being released in the cave at all let alone a week though. I think they should be harder to get than that since some are worth a lot and some have paid a LOT for some. Plus some were not originally in the cave but were in the cash shop for CC which CC cost someone real money since CC can only be gotten by trading or buying it yourself.
Almost all who favor re-releases think it shouldn't be easy to get em so values don't drop dramatically making people really upset over it.

Female
340 posts

fainne_24 • 9 March 2017 at 5:25 AM

Hi 😊

I am all about species re-release. Recently we created a topic here about this, check it out 😊

http://eggcave.com/forums/topic/62573

I would actually love an event of re-releases @katnipplease 😊

Female
2,299 posts

metaphor • 9 March 2017 at 4:10 PM

There's currently a discussion going on about re-releases. I'm okay with them as well, but I do think they should be handled with absolute care.

Female
14 posts

maisie • 4 April 2017 at 2:43 AM

Great idea - it would be awesome if this would happen!

A slightly altered version of the idea could be that every week, a couple of random extinct/retired species were released into the cave, along with the usual cave creatures.

I think this would ensure users have a tough time finding the eggs in the short time frame the eggs are available for, and since they would change randomly every week, it would be more of a challenge!

😊