Leaving eggcave - Egg giveaway ♥

in User Contests & Giveaways

Female
6 posts

hellsie • 9 March 2017 at 11:51 AM

Eggcave became a slight burden on my shoulders as I dreaded having my pets die, though they still mean so much to me and I really just want to give them to someone who will enjoy them more than I could. ☹️
Personally I don't agree with the feeding/clicks system on this virtual pet site, but we are all different.
It just got SO tedious logging in every so often just to take money out of my account and feed all of these eggs that don't really do much, I'm just too busy to really immerse myself in EggCave. .-.
Honestly it was fun while it lasted, but when my Lumisage (and even a few of my retired creatures) died I just felt like I wasn't cut out for this after all x,x
Thank you to the people who made this enjoyable for me, just message me or something if you want an egg or something I dunno how this works pls help o,o

NB: First come first serve basis ;~; ♥ Pls love my babies ,.,

Female
416 posts

icedmagma • 9 March 2017 at 11:55 AM

@hellsie
I'm more than happy to take care of some eggs for you. May I have an Aal, Sey, Horsca, and Garguath? I'm more than happy to take others as well. I have Leaf of Vaka too, so they'll always be happy

Female
1,002 posts

shirona • 9 March 2017 at 11:58 AM

@hellsie
Sorry to hear that eggcave is a burden to you. A great way to prevent creatures from dying is to immortalize them. There's an offsite clickexchange called yarold's that would help your creatures gain stats much quicker than this one, or even immortalizers on trades forums charge a low fee per creature to get them immortal. If you'd like to try that before quitting?

Female
6 posts

hellsie • 9 March 2017 at 11:58 AM

Aww that's really sweet! ^.^ Thank you, @icedmagma! ♥ I'll send 'em right over - enjoy your new eggies 'v'

Female
416 posts

icedmagma • 9 March 2017 at 12:02 PM

Thank you 😊 Sad to see you go, but your creatures will be taken care of ❤️

Female
6 posts

hellsie • 9 March 2017 at 12:02 PM

@element - I absolutely appreciate your suggestion, but I really don't think I could take you up on that offer (Since I think others would be much more happy with my creatures than I will) :< Maybe I'll start over again some other day ♥

Female
1,002 posts

shirona • 9 March 2017 at 12:04 PM

@hellsie
Alright, just wanted to let you know 😊 Maybe next time!

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 9 March 2017 at 12:11 PM

@hellsie
Apparently you didn't see my wall post... I guess now all I want is a Sey. And Compewt.

Female
313 posts

playdate • 9 March 2017 at 12:12 PM

@hellsie May I have your wynerl

Deleted • 9 March 2017 at 12:12 PM

@hellsie is it possible I would also love to take care of an egg or two😃. May I have a star sparktail and a puff up?

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 9 March 2017 at 12:17 PM

@hellsie hey! I just wanted to ask if you would like me to pay to get your creatures immortal that way you can keep on enjoying this site and don't have to quit???

Female
6 posts

hellsie • 9 March 2017 at 12:19 PM

@flowerlynx - sorry about that! ;A; </3 I never got notified about your post, but I put up the trade for a Sey and Compewt for you! ♥

@cloud-n-bolts thank you for your generous offer, but I can't accept it ♥ Is there anything you would like? 😸 ♥

Female
2 posts

suicidalcandycake • 9 March 2017 at 1:38 PM

@hellsie I am sorry to hear you go if there is anything you need I will do my very best to get it.

Best of luck

Male
1,736 posts

jello • 9 March 2017 at 1:43 PM

@hellsie I can take your Texus and Cyprinuses, if you want...

Female
2 posts

mewgirl45 • 24 March 2017 at 11:23 AM

I looked at your profile im willing to take wyonna and sticty