Why do you have to have 100 forums to do the Cd competition?

in Help & Questions

Female
3 posts

darkercaves • 15 March 2017 at 2:05 AM

Like almost everything i want to do it won't let me because it says i have to be this or do this or have that!!! I just don't understand it!! Why?

Male
336 posts

ufo • 15 March 2017 at 2:30 AM

@darkercaves I'm kind of new here so what do you mean by CD competition? I haven't come across any forum limits either :/

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 15 March 2017 at 2:37 AM

@jardoz

I believe darkercaves is referring to the CD Writing Competition (under the Community tab) and some other things such as suggesting that you create an introduction thread after joining (I think that's what it was? I joined such a long time before this was a thing...)
But as far as I know, the 100 posts is the only forum limit

Female
1,034 posts

momokie • 15 March 2017 at 2:38 AM

@jardoz

Under the community tab there is a thing called the CD Writing Competition where Eggcave staff puts an egg and you can see all the stages or some of them depending and you can write the description for it. If yours wins the competition then its made with your description and you get a free one added to your account (presumably the 1st one made as well)

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 15 March 2017 at 2:58 AM

@darkercaves

Just try to post on forums every day and always check the forums for new topics that you can post on. Before you know you'll be able to reach 100 in no time without thinking about it.

Female
4,622 posts

mastergemma • 15 March 2017 at 7:48 AM

@darkercaves

The 100 forum posts also give users time to learn what we want in an archive entry.

Also, taking a look at archive entries, the contest rules and tips for a good submission will do wonders with future entries!

Female
3 posts

darkercaves • 15 March 2017 at 5:11 PM

Well thanks for the updates!!
Then maybe one day i could help y'all!!