November Creature Suggestion: The Flox

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Yay? Nay?

Female
220 posts

iridescence • 16 March 2017 at 2:39 AM

Hello all! This is a bit early, but I won't be around after march till august, so I didnt want to miss putting this up. As some of you may know, my daughter Lyratales (its a surprise, so no pings for her haha!) is head over heels for arctic foxes (she actually has 11 plushies so far...). Her birthday is also in November, so it would be truly amazing to give her this critter on her birthday aye?

SO. Seeing as there is not yet a arctic fox critter on here, and only one fox creature, I have...attempted to create one. Please bear in mind that my tablet is absolutely bonkers (sensitivity is weird and off the charts), and I have not drawn for several months at the least, so my art isn't exactly art aha! Plus I'm tired as heck, using a free program (Why is photoshop so expensive), but hey, anything for the light of my life eh?

Descriptions are based on her; As much as possible anyhow aha!

The Flox
The Fluffy Fox
Intended as a CSP creature

http://i65.tinypic.com/eba735.png

(yes yes I got terribly lazy, no shading and color and for that I apologize and hope the actual artists can fix this up aha~
However...Didnt really add color because this is based off of a Arctic Fox. They're white. All white. Except for their black noses. Or unless its spring. Which it won't be.)

Description of the Flox
Always tirelessly bounding in either snow or blankets, Flox are a welcome sight to see during the cold winter. These cheerful fluffy kits love to be hugged, and are always enthusiastic and happy. This enthusiasm and happiness are infectious; People can't help but smile when there is a Flox around.

The Flox Egg
http://i68.tinypic.com/23mwy0p.png

(Pink and with spots because of her blanket, which my eye just landed on while doing this)

Description of the Flox Egg
Flox eggs are incredibly warm and soft, almost like a plush. Arkians just can't help but hug these eggs, especially in the freezing winter! Hugging the egg is recommended however; the more attention and love that it gets, the quicker the egg will hatch.

Thanks for giving this a chance guys! 😉

Pings: (If I haven't pinged you here, I apologize, I just know that these users, 100% know who Lyra is haha! ^^')
@Cho ;D
@Poof
@Flarrow
@Wild_wonders
@skyfall4

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 16 March 2017 at 2:51 AM

@iridescence

IRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII ❤️ Hey you! /hugs/ ❤️ TYSM for the ping!

SO.

Maybe Lyra is head over heels with arctic foxes but aye, she has a competitor /rubs hands evilly/ 😈 ❤️ ❤️ Maybe she likes arctic foxes but not as much as I LIKE THE FLOX. Eggcave would be 100% INSANE not to make this into a pet ._____." IT'S FOR A GOOD REASON TOO XD

So fluffy, yet majestic, who could ever resist his adorable bundle of joy? Great work! Really love your art skills took me 1 hour to TRY and draw an onny online but MAN I failed so bad, I gave up in the end and erased everything ^^" Haha~

LOL GR8 JOB AGAIN HOPE LYRA DOESN'T FIND OUT XD ;D

/huggles/

Female
173 posts

cartel • 16 March 2017 at 2:51 AM

@iridescence

I actually love this. 😃 A+ concept. the sketches are excellent, too. ❤️

Female
220 posts

iridescence • 16 March 2017 at 2:55 AM

@Wild_Wonders
Ahh its a honor to ping you haha!! ;D And ahh oh my gosh thank you so much for the enthusiasm!! XD I honestly hope that she does not find out as well, but she's not allowed on the forums for now anyhow haha! >😊
And ahh, thank you!!❤️ XD I would love to see your drawings, I constantly erase mine as well (....esp with a crummy tablet aha!)

@Cartel
Aha Thank you so much as well!!! ;D I really appreciate the feedback, it really means a lot after I nearly gave up with the sketches haha! ❤️

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 16 March 2017 at 2:58 AM

@iridescence

OMG YAS. ❤️ ❤️ And btw, mind checking this out? ^^ XD

http://eggcave.com/forums/topic/64247

TYSM 😊

Female
220 posts

iridescence • 16 March 2017 at 2:59 AM

@Wild_wonders
Of course haha!! ;D Thank you as well!! ^^ Crossing our fingers for November aye? XD Haha!

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 16 March 2017 at 3:31 AM

@iridescence

AYE O-O Gr8 wish it would come like, next month r something xD lol

Female
173 posts

cartel • 16 March 2017 at 3:49 AM

@iridescence they're really good! I can't even pick a favourite stage, they're all too cute 😃

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 16 March 2017 at 10:20 AM

@iridescence
YESSSSSSSS!!!!! ❤️ Lyra's going to love it!!!

Well, if it doesn't come out for November, I assure you it an amazing December/January critter as well. Any one of those months would be amazing! 😃

This is really the critter that may one day compete with the Biwo. XD

Female
220 posts

iridescence • 16 March 2017 at 2:16 PM

@Skyfall4
Aha I hope so!! ;D And haha thank you so much for the love!! ❤️ That would be pretty cool though, to have this as well as a biwo ;D

@cartel
Aha thank you so much again XD

3 posts

oceanarium • 16 March 2017 at 6:39 PM

If I pinged you when you did not want to be pinged, I am very sorry!! @__@

However if you know of other people to ping.....Would be appreciated haha! ^^'

@cloudslay3r
@shun-m
@Burn
@Soprano
@ian

Female
1,689 posts

cloudslay3r • 16 March 2017 at 8:46 PM

@iridescence

No worries! I find the Flox quite lovely looking. Tho for the third stage, I feel likes its alright if there's four stages. Then again, its up to you! The egg stage is sooooo cute~! Lyra is gonna fall in love with the Flox at first sight! ❤️

And btw, you're such a talented sketcher, just wanted you to know that. XD

Deleted • 16 March 2017 at 8:53 PM

@iridescence

Wait, which one's egg stage? O.o

Female
220 posts

iridescence • 16 March 2017 at 9:12 PM

@doyoueverwonder
Ahh the egg stage is below the Flox/flox description ;D Sorry, i couldn't manage to squeeze it in OTL

@cloudslay3r
Haha thank you so much!! ;D And 4 stages would be amazing, but I believe the max stages are 3...Unless I'm wrong haha! ^^ And I really hope she does, I plan to catch the moment on video if this does get created ;D

And eghhh thank you aha ^^' It means a lot after my struggling with that wonky tablet!! *cackles*

Deleted • 17 March 2017 at 10:41 PM

@iridescence
omg okay first off, im using a free photoshop AHAHAHAHAHHA im using cc 2017, and in case you want a copy i can help you find a free one?
and now with the suggestion!
i really like how fluffy it looks, tho id def freeze it in the 1st stage bc hngg just look at how cute it looks!!
just a question tho, in the 3rd stage (the one on the right) i don't know if it's my eyes but the feet looks cut off ... kinda? or idk again, maybe it's my eyes lmaoo
but nonetheless, it's very cute! when it gets made, i'd def get one or two! ❤️

Female
220 posts

iridescence • 17 March 2017 at 11:48 PM

@shun-m
I can't draw feet. Or paws. So I'm praying that one of the artists can do it seeing they always do a excellent job. OTL Aha @__@

And what, really? ^^ Id love to find a copy if you dont mind haha, I'm still using gimp~

Thank you for the support!! XD

Female
2,371 posts

ida92 • 18 March 2017 at 5:59 PM

@iridescence it's a really nice suggestion, but I'm afraid that you've copied the name from one of my suggestions... http://eggcave.com/forums/topic/64029

Female
220 posts

iridescence • 21 March 2017 at 12:52 AM

@Ida92
Perhaps I should have added a disclaimer. I did not intentionally "copy" the name from your suggestion. So I apologize, but as I stated above, I got the name merely from combining the words "Fluffy", and "Fox". It was not, in any way, a intention of mine to "copy" your name.

346 posts

cho • 21 March 2017 at 12:52 AM

@iridescence ❤️ omg I'm so sorry but I actually didn't get the ping </3 :c

This is so beautiful :'3 *plops my wallet and mails it to you* please make more art.NEED every stage and actually I would so delete my old side to make a new side just fill it with the Flox ❤️ ~ if only they can include all the stages!! arrrgh *overwhelmed by cuteness* ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Female
220 posts

iridescence • 23 March 2017 at 3:18 AM

@Cho Arghh no no dont be sorry, I'm sorry ^^' But thank you thank you so much aha ❤️❤️❤️ honestly i just want the first stage bc i know the actual artists on this site can do spectacular stuff.. but hahaha thank youuuu ❤️

Female
62 posts

balance • 2 July 2017 at 3:05 AM

I hope they have a fox month and make these that would be so neat!!! 😱

Female
48 posts

cherrycheshire • 11 July 2017 at 2:40 AM

I would love to have this... SKETCHES ARE SO CUTE!!!!